Posted at

It was Walrus.

<.<

>.>

Don't blame me!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

And actually Crocty, this mafia was moderate.

Game One: Only two mafia could kill. Then there was the mad bomber and the godfather
Game Two: All mafia could kill. (One could kill twice)
Game Three: Three mafia could kill. (I think)
Game Four: Four could only kill cause Ochi gave up a night life

Also Skool is one of the better clue sleuths…and she was working with the mafia.

Posted at

I….

For some reason I'm a little suspicious of Waff now… <x<;;

crocty
crocty
Posted at

And actually Crocty, this mafia was moderate.

Game One: Only two mafia could kill. Then there was the mad bomber and the godfather
Game Two: All mafia could kill. (One could kill twice)
Game Three: Three mafia could kill. (I think)
Game Four: Four could only kill cause Ochi gave up a night life
Huh, I didn't notice the power of the mafia in game 2. I guess I just didn't care about how unfairly strong we were. >_>

Well whatevs, good luck town.

You'll need it. T_T

waff
waff
Posted at

I….

For some reason I'm a little suspicious of Waff now… <x<;;
I think I did good perspective in that picture.

Posted at

I think I did good perspective in that picture.

*point* A little too good! Dx ~ !!

That, and the fact that we took all of the townie killing abilities except the one vigilante. Once LoS was hanged the townies basically lost the ability to kill anyone.

Muh… Maybe we need to add a few more vigilantes?? D:
CAUSE YA KNOW, A LONG TIME AGO IN THE WILD WEST THERE WERE MANY VIGILANTES!!
And since there are no police (that I know of) in these mafia games, maybe we could at, maybe, at least 2 more Vigilantes?? ;w;
Ya know! Something like:

Townies (15)
Bodyguard 2
Vigilante 3
Paramedic 2
Veteran 1
Paranoid 1
Detective 1
Townie 5

D: That seems a little more fair, no?

Posted at

all I know is that i was told someone's role as police captain and it looks like i was told wrong.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I like the idea of more vigilantes.
I play this game all the time and I never get a cool killing people role.
(Funny that I've convinced everyone I am evil and danerous considering I am never in anyway dangerous! Well done me!)
Mind you, more vigilantes would just make me more depressed when I get townie again!

by the way……..

5 KILLS IN ONE NIGHT???? WHAT THE HELL?

This game should end, because even after a lynch they can now kill enough to win.
Can we pleeeease stop letting leder of stars play?
He always gets the best role and we always kill him because no one likes him!

Posted at

third. Even though i feel like i was lied to by hakoshen.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Sorry you feel that way. But;

Godfather
The godfather has the special ability of being able to leavered horse heads in the target's bed. This has the effect of negating any special abilities the person may have had for one day and night cycle. In addition, has the minor ability of being invulnerable to being killed during night phase unless all other members of his family are already dead. The narrative will mention this. The Godfather will appear to be an innocent townie to any detective. Additionally he has the ability to, once per game, cancel a lynch.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sorry you feel that way. But;

Godfather
The godfather has the special ability of being able to leavered horse heads in the target's bed. This has the effect of negating any special abilities the person may have had for one day and night cycle. In addition, has the minor ability of being invulnerable to being killed during night phase unless all other members of his family are already dead. The narrative will mention this. The Godfather will appear to be an innocent townie to any detective. Additionally he has the ability to, once per game, cancel a lynch.
That is right! The Don has returned!

-dramatic unveiling number two-

Posted at

oh, k. i just thought niccea was a turncoat. i didn't make that connection. But really she is godfather twice. Some of us have just gotten crud roles over and over again. Your lucky niccea.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I agree.. let's fold and move on… I'm voting for Waff for mayor in the next game… HAHA…

Nicely done Nic.

I had to run for Godfather! It wasn't easy…hell…it was. I just said, "mafia people, vote for me."

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I had to run for Godfather! It wasn't easy…hell…it was. I just said, "mafia people, vote for me."

If it's any consolation, you won unanimously

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Also, bit of feedback.

Were my clues that hard/vague/tldr?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

so this is how mafia 5 ends? pretty nice huh :P I liked my death :D

Also, bit of feedback.

I personally felt that they were a little bit hard, but it was a fun run and your narritives are the best I've seen:)

Prank
Prank
Posted at

The first kill, I'm assuming the only lead was the lurking nature of the killer + the use of B+W that would lead to me no? Also a similar fight scene in my comic.

The second kill would be the continuing use of the B+W motif and a darkness surrounding the killer which would obviously lead to my avatar.

The third one would be B+W again, the Avatar game a reference to the genre of my comic and once more the darkness surrounding the killer.

Did I miss anything? I'm guessing the weapons were red herrings?

Good balance in the clues, though. I instantly saw that it was Skool who killed Ozone.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I still have no clue what any of your clues were about, Hak!

I dunno if that's my lack of skills, or your clue writing…

Posted at

Also, bit of feedback.

I agree with Gullas! :D Your naratives are amazing! xD I had a lot of fun readin' 'em!

Oh! And some of the clues were a little hard, and some clues were a little easy.
All in all it was a nice balance. :D I had lots of fun! xD

A great experience for my first Mafia game! ;w; Imma totally play again! xD

That is, if it's okay. ;w;

Posted at

Also, bit of feedback.

yes. I also think that clues shouldn't be dependent on having to read everyones comic. I don't know if yours were Hak, but I am just stated it for future games.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.