Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

*pops out of Waff's box* The more the merrier. Sure I live in the library but it isn't nuclear Armageddon proof.
that's what I get for combining some wierd metal I found in the junk yard with cardboard.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

he made you feel sad when he told you his sad stroy.
Oh gawd, I felt sad too, and then didn't vote for him because I was running.

Then coneeded and voted for the godfather…

D8

Posted at

Yay Niccea thinks my drawing is cute XD. But how am I suppose to campaign when your stealing me?

((Sorry about the delay in last post. I have dail-up at home and get kicked off repeatedly))

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Okay, I hate being ignored, and I hate it when I'm always killed.

Listen, I've been in every game, and I've been trying to become mayor ever since. I've never been part of the mafia, even though everyone says I act like it every game.

Please, just vote for me. I am not going to do another stupid speech about what I'm going to do again. Just vote for me.

Posted at

I see humorman is going for the sad vote this time.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay, I hate being ignored, and I hate it when I'm always killed.

Listen, I've been in every game, and I've been trying to become mayor ever since. I've never been part of the mafia, even though everyone says I act like it every game.

Please, just vote for me. I am not going to do another stupid speech about what I'm going to do again. Just vote for me.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Oh gosh, emily. I lol'd.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Me too.. HAHA. I had a teacher in college that would play the world's tiniest violin … my heart bleeds for you… if you ever came in with an excuse for late homework, he was an ass but funny.

Oh gosh, emily. I lol'd.

Posted at

I prefer the world's smallest trumpet but thats just me.

Humerman not being mafia in all six games is crazy in the odds((I'll let someone esle do the math.)).

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Should be Nic.. she's good at that :) Digging your new avatar btw.

I prefer the world's smallest trumpet but thats just me.

Humerman not being mafia in all six games is crazy in the odds((I'll let someone esle do the math.)).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hm? Did someone say odds?

Well let us see…

We will just use a normal game standard to calculate

The twenty game version with 5 mafia and 15 townies. This is the most common version and the best well rounded.

The odds of being townie in an ideal game is 75% (this game is 73%)

Taking out Game II which Humorman hosted, the chances of him always not being mafia is about a 24% chance.

I should be a bookie or something.

I would like to note, that though these odds seem low, the odds of many events in this game have always been low. Considering other probabilities I've calculated 24% is good.

Not to mention that acting on 24% is a gambler's fallacy. What you really need to think about is the 73% which is the same for all of us.

Posted at

Like Humorman I have also been in every game and have tried to be mayor as well. I was the first to announce I was running, check the sign up thread, and I hope I am first for you guys when you cast your votes!

Vote for the2ndredbaron and may our dreams fly high!

Posted at

Wait a sec, am I late to the party or something? Where is Harkovast?

Posted at

Wait a sec, am I late to the party or something? Where is Harkovast?

He didn't sign up :(

Posted at

*wades through many politicians*

I shall now accept solicited literature from the candidates!

*accepts various flyers, and notes that FGM's campaign promises are stuffed inside his donuts*

Hey! That's sneaky…sneakily effective!

Posted at

Mister Kent wouldn't you like to vote for a candidate that has experience, you should vote for me, the2ndredbaron. Together we can!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*thinks thinks* not sure who to vote for, none of the candidates have yet to facinate me…

Posted at

All right. So far we have these people running.

Waff

the2ndredbaron

TheFlyingGreenMonkey

humorman

Anyone else?

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Okay, since begging isn't going to work, I might as well make a campaign anyways.

Let me to say something I've wanted to say since around the second or third game:

You guys are all asinine morons.

Many of you constantly get trapped in the same pitfalls in this game and don't even seem to care.

First of all, over half of the posts in these games are completely irrelevant. It's incredibly frustrating seeing vital time wasted on things like, "lol, mafia hsa teddy ber army!!!11", or 50 posts in a row about mustaches. Don't you realize you could actually be trying to solve clues during this time? Of course, the classic response to this is, "Oh, sometimes the narrative isn't clear and there is no way at this point we can determine who is mafia?" Bullshit. You go over those clues and squeeze any type of information out of it. Put something on the table; don't just start posting random useless messages.

Also, there's the matter of people saying, "Oh, humorman's strategy of having everyone give away their roles is stupid. If we did that, then the mafia would know our roles." Everyone seems totally against doing this, but when it comes to PQing other people in private (even if the other person was part of the mafia) it was okay. Yes, it happened in the first game when you gave your roles to ozone (who then gave the roles to mafioso skoolmunkee) and it happened the last game when some people PQed their roles to Niccea. Then, when the mafia wins, you say, "Gee, I gave so-and-so my role and they were mafia all along! They sure were smart!" No, you see, it's not about the mafia being really smart; it's about you being really stupid. DO NOT give someone your role just because they're the mayor. Either post your role publicly, or don't post it at all.

Finally, I'd like to say something about the other candidates. Usually, I wouldn't stoop to slandering, but after so many losses, I really don't care any more. First, you guys don't offer anything in your campaigns. All I ever hear is, "Vote for me! I'll stop the mafia!" Isn't that the point of the game? You might as well say, "Vote for me! I'm playing the game!" Of course, some of you try to be more strategic, saying things like, "You should vote for me! I'm definitely not mafia!" Well, that just proves you're a townie, doesn't it? The truth is, no matter what you say, there is NO way you can prove to be a townie until either the you die, or the game ends. Then, there are the campaign pictures. Do any of you guys actually vote for people based on these? Yes, the can be designed nicely, but having the ability to draw doesn't really relate to being a good mayor. In my opinion, the majority of the campaign posters I've seen are completely simple-minded and are only intended to gain an extra vote plus another for any other idiot that's attracted to "pretty colors".

Now, I do NOT take anything that happens in these games personally, but I AM a competitive person. My experience with this game is like being teamed up with an idiot who can't draw for a game of Pictionary. Sure, it's just a game, but you don't play the game to lose. I want to win, and I'm fairly certain that all of you want to too, so if you guys vote for me, regardless of whether we win or lose, I will guarantee you that this game will DEFINITELY worth playing.

Also, if anyone has any disagreements or grievances with anything I've said, I don't really give a damn, so don't bother replying to this or PQing me; I won't respond back.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.