Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

QQ

Oh yes, winning us over with insults is the true path of a politician. One thing I don't understand is why you want to be mayor so badly. I only wanted to be mayor once; when I was the godfather. You however have not been mafia yet and have clamored to be mayor each time.

So what's your motivation? Why do you want this so badly that you're willing to keep putting up with us asinine morons when statistically speaking, you have as much chance of being mayor as Zombie Nixon? Who's the real moron here?

Posted at

Calling everyone an asinine morons and idiots is a good campaign strategy there humorman. Let me know how a campaign based on you complaining and insulting people works.

You mention clue solving as something the candidates don't talk about. Let us take a look at last game. Now I will be the first to admit that got tricked by niccea, perhaps it isn't wise to admit that but I will be honest. However, and niccea and Monkey can a test to this, I did pick out the mafia based on the clues. I solved the clues. And I have the pqs to prove it, and them as witnesses.

You mention asking for people's roles is stupid and doing so is bullshit. Well I have yet to ask for people's roles or say I am.

And as far as my campaign poster. I thought it was funny, if you don't like it no one cares. And for someone who "really don't care any more" you sure complain a lot. But hey the rest of us are idiots who can't draw for game of Pictionary right?

Vote for the2ndredbaron cause I won't insult you, unless, you know, you're into that sort of thing.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

<-.-> Well Humorman I was thinking of giving you a chance, but you have just lost it.

*eats a donut* *puts on a mustache*

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yep, exactly :)

<-.-> Well Humorman I was thinking of giving you a chance, but you have just lost it.

*eats a donut* *puts on a mustache*

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Sheesh. I'm really bored right now. I don't have anything to color…

How about some of the older DDmafia pages?

Posted at

The problem with public role-sharing is that you can't defend every person. You'd primarily want to defend the mayor, the pardoner, the paramedics, the vigilante, and the detective, right, but the mafia can kill three or four per night and the most you can protect out of six is four (with paras. and bodyguards). The plain townies and other special townie roles would be left out in the cold, to say nothing of the fact that many people will decline to share roles.

That said, I'll vote for humorman this round, since he is taking clues that seriously and is so competitive. I'm a competitive person, too. Something about that annoyance just appeals to me. XD

I'm sorry about it, Baron. You ARE more likely to get votes, though!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

SHHH!

Also I have a refined palate so to say. I don't like coloring bad works. I hate how I draw. Self loathing. I guess I could, but I guess I will hold off still. I have 24 minutes until class time and I can't afford for my computer to freeze up.

Posted at

Well.. I just posted the votes I've received into the day one narrative. While humormans rant may sound a bit harsh he makes few good points especially about the posters. Not trying to be a douche here but I like to complain about the lack of effort on some of them. Some are just pictures with text written over them. I'm lingering towards not accepting them as a valid admission but for the time being I'm giving you the vote count.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

The problem with public role-sharing is that you can't defend every person. You'd primarily want to defend the mayor, the pardoner, the paramedics, the vigilante, and the detective, right, but the mafia can kill three or four per night and the most you can protect out of six is four (with paras. and bodyguards). The plain townies and other special townie roles would be left out in the cold, to say nothing of the fact that many people will decline to share roles.

That said, I'll vote for humorman this round, since he is taking clues that seriously and is so competitive. I'm a competitive person, too. Something about that annoyance just appeals to me. XD

I'm sorry about it, Baron. You ARE more likely to get votes, though!

I have a hard time voting for anyone that called me an asinine moron :) I think most of us are competitive but still, for the most part we are civil (except for a few players that aren't playing this round).

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh yeah? Well your a moron two, Humorman! D:<

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

SHHH!

Also I have a refined palate so to say. I don't like coloring bad works. I hate how I draw. Self loathing. I guess I could, but I guess I will hold off still. I have 24 minutes until class time and I can't afford for my computer to freeze up.

Well, when you get the free time feel free to color some of MY bad work since I ws too lazy to even do a refined sketch. Hell, I started to try to do the pattern on Ochi's blouse there but gave up after one line.

Oh, and it just hit me; humor's mafia. It's the perfect strategy to use the game's history to galvanize us and either finally put him in power where he'd crush us like Darth Vader or make us ignore him where he'd crush us like jigsaw from the saw movies.

IT'S A TRAP!!!

Edit: Furthermore I would almost say Ochi's mob too, for even entertaining the notion to put him in power! But wait Hakoshen, why not just have Ochi run herself? She sure owned YOU in the race to be mayor! EXACTLY!! Ochi is too loveable and would win far too easily. She's too smart to be that obvious a target, so she's simply endorsing him! It's not just a trap, its a double, no a triple trap!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I don't have any knowledge of game history, y'all. :(

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Not much of a history. People run and we hold transgressions against them.

I do find if odd that Ochi is voting for him.

I sure won't…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

How does one vote?
One goes back and reads the rules.

Also, Hak, I will gladly color your pages when I go up the progression. I know how to give an inked look to pencil sketches. It cuts down on time.

Posted at

How does one vote?

Pick someone you like and PQ your vote to me.

And like Niccea says, it's important to go over the rules. If you have any other questions you can direct them towards me.

NOTICE!
Election will be over at 22:00/10:00PM GMT If you haven't cast your vote by that time, you won't be counted. This will give me time to assign the bodyguards and allow you to decide if you want to instalynch or not.

Posted at

Thanks for pointing me out pp. I have said before I can't draw, I am a writer, I hire artist to draw my comic, if you want a crappy looking campaign poster I can do that, but my campaign poster was excepted last time so there is precedent.

waff
waff
Posted at

I can't draw for taffy either.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

But your stick figures are so amusing.

T-T My drawings aren't too good, but my coloring gets better every time.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

NOTICE!
Election will be over at 22:00/10:00PM GMT If you haven't cast your vote by that time, you won't be counted. This will give me time to assign the bodyguards and allow you to decide if you want to instalynch or not.

Um…pretend that I know what time that is and remind everyone how many hours away that is.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Kinda what I was thinking but not saying.. hmmm. Anyway, we'll see how it goes :)

SHHH!

Well, when you get the free time feel free to color some of MY bad work since I ws too lazy to even do a refined sketch. Hell, I started to try to do the pattern on Ochi's blouse there but gave up after one line.

Oh, and it just hit me; humor's mafia. It's the perfect strategy to use the game's history to galvanize us and either finally put him in power where he'd crush us like Darth Vader or make us ignore him where he'd crush us like jigsaw from the saw movies.

IT'S A TRAP!!!

Edit: Furthermore I would almost say Ochi's mob too, for even entertaining the notion to put him in power! But wait Hakoshen, why not just have Ochi run herself? She sure owned YOU in the race to be mayor! EXACTLY!! Ochi is too loveable and would win far too easily. She's too smart to be that obvious a target, so she's simply endorsing him! It's not just a trap, its a double, no a triple trap!

waff
waff
Posted at

But your stick figures are so amusing.
T-T My drawings aren't too good, but my coloring gets better every time.
true you do have good colouring.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

NOTICE!

Um…pretend that I know what time that is and remind everyone how many hours away that is.
If my calculations are correct, that would be 5pm CDT. So my fellow USians should base off that…unless I'm wrong. Either way I'll be gone during then. I may have already voted, but everyone has a chance to try to impress me…until I go to work…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.