Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Of course, you can always try to come after me.

Posted at

All right. Since I closed the polls at 12am GMT and conducted the lynch at 1am GMT during the last lynch, I'm doing the same thing now again. This means that you now have 2 more hours to send in your votes if you haven't done so already.

Btw, Niccea. Where should I run the next GM election? General discussion? Forum Games?

Posted at

All right. Since I closed the polls at 12am GMT and conducted the lynch at 1am GMT during the last lynch, I'm doing the same thing now again. This means that you now have 2 more hours to send in your votes if you haven't done so already.

Btw, Niccea. Where should I run the next GM election? General discussion? Forum Games?
Such a short amount of time to decide this game *Sad head shaking*

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well, I would be inclined to agree, but things come up. Or do you mean we all pick a time for days to end and use it for all games?

Posted at

After this no more time changing, can we agree?
Technically this is not a time change since I did it the last time as well. I only posted the night narration early because I needed to be someplace else. The Day still ends at 12am GMT.

Posted at

Okay if the people I PQ'd help out the Mafia they will become apart of the Mafia Family Picture I'm working on X3. It is just a modest picture but it has great sentamental value O///O

Also If Ni tries to mess with ya I'll defend you from her, cause no one messes with my friends >:(

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I think GM elections should be held here. Since a two time player can only run for GM. Sign up will go to GD.

Also if the mafia succeeds, Z-Day will begin.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Also if the mafia succeeds, Z-Day will begin.
The Z stands for ZOMGAWESOME.

Posted at

All right. I'll run the GM election alongside these final days of this game. We should know who will run the next game by the time this one is officially over.

waff
waff
Posted at

*the WAFF-MOBILE (waff's box with wheels) screeches up* I'm going to partol townston…anyone want me to get anything.

Posted at

All right. The polls are closing. Here are the results.

the2ndredbaron (4)
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
the2ndredbaron
Seal of the mayor

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (6)
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen
kitty17
Mister Kent
Hyena H_ll
Sunny

Hakoshen (1)
InuYasha_Rules

TheFlyingGreenMonkey will be lynched at 1:00 am GMT / 7:00 pm Central

Stay tuned.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

All right. The polls are closing. Here are the results.

the2ndredbaron
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
the2ndredbaron
No seal of mayor anymore? :o

Posted at

No seal of mayor anymore? :o
Oops. :nervous: I've fixed that little hiccup now. The results are still the same.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

): Yeah…

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Hakoshen (1)
InuYasha_Rules

Posted at

Yes Hak, I voted to have you lynched. :( Thankfully you werent. I had made a deal with tfgm out of game, and in return, i had to do one vote according to what he wanted. Thankfully, he is getting lynched and not you. I will no longer be voting for the mafia, but now against. No harm, no foul right?

Posted at

Someplace deep inside the Nevada desert stands a discrete looking shack. Inside, a lonely looking soldier sits and watches technical data streaming across a computer screen. Suddenly a phone rings. Not used to being contacted the officer makes haste to reach the phone and answers: Defense department! Officer Wilkins speaking!
"Do you know who this is?" Asks a cold voice through the phone.
With a shocking gasp, Wilkins almost drops the handle, fumbles around with it for few seconds and presses it tightly to his face before asking: "Godfather?"
"That's right." Continues the voice "- Years ago I helped you out by hiding some evidence which threatened to have you court marshaled. Now it's time for you to return me that favor, unless of course you want those documents to mysteriously resurface."
Sweating cold sweat and with a dry swallow Wilkins instinctively looks around the empty room to make certain that no one was watching him as he asked: "What do you need me to do?"
After a short chuckle, the voice continues: "Nothing serious. Just a small glitch in the targeting censors."

Later that evening, the citizens of Townston gathers at the town square. TheFlyingGreenMonkey the town Pardoner has been convicted of aiding a criminal organization and was now faced with the prospect of being hanged at the gallows he himself helped construct. However, as he was being led through the crowd a distinct screech could be heard coming from the sky. The sound triggered a distinct memory in Hakoshens mind from his repressed days as a private fighting in the jungles and without delay he shouts "INCOMING!" before ducking for cover. Seconds later a cruise missile appears and strikes the gallows with an explosive force. The villagers closest to the incident are kicked back couple of feet but despite it, no one is seriously injured. As people regain their bearings and the buzzing in their ears starts to fade, they've come to realize that the gallows have disappeared leaving behind a small crater. Well… that was unexpected. I guess the lynch is canceled.

Day 3 is over

Night 3 has begun

Posted at

I made a revision to the GM election rules before posting an actual election topic. Please go here and tell me if you think it should be changed or shortened or have something added to it.

Posted at

Remember, this is what I said would happen - Monkey pardoned himself by using his lynch-canceling power.

However, remember that Monkey will NOT be able to save himself on the next day cycle, so vote for him again at that point!

After that, Baron can be lynched with impunity for a townie win, provided that we maintain the majority of votes…

Posted at

Tonight will be another deciding factor it seems. I wish the best of luck to you townies and to those who have generiously helped us thank you and please continue to do so X3

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Tonight will be another deciding factor it seems. I wish the best of luck to you townies and to those who have generiously helped us thank you and please continue to do so X3

If we lose this game because a significant amount of townies decided they want to throw the game away I am going to have you drawn, quartered and have your still connected entrails fed to hyenas.

waff
waff
Posted at

If we lose this game because a significant amount of townies decided they want to throw the game away I am going to have you drawn, quartered and have your still connected entrails fed to hyenas.
wont the quartering process cut the entrails? and if I find that someone wants to throw the game for whatever reason I shall have them decapitated with a spoon.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

wont the quartering process cut the entrails? and if I find that someone wants to throw the game for whatever reason I shall have them decapitated with a spoon.

Well, we wont draw and quarter them completely. Only about 20 percent.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.