Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

Tonight will be another deciding factor it seems. I wish the best of luck to you townies and to those who have generiously helped us thank you and please continue to do so X3

If we lose this game because a significant amount of townies decided they want to throw the game away I am going to have you drawn, quartered and have your still connected entrails fed to hyenas.
wont the quartering process cut the entrails? and if I find that someone wants to throw the game for whatever reason I shall have them decapitated with a spoon.

Well, we wont draw and quarter them completely. Only about 20 percent.
and on that note we're going to have find some other way of hanging them 'cos the gallows were hit by a missle remember?.
-edit-
also SPOON.

waff
waff
Posted at

*pulls back out the good ol' catapult*
huzzah you fixed it 8D…but we'll need something to test it with.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

The bodies of dead townies ^_^'

waff
waff
Posted at

Shrapnel from the gallows?
alright *loads shrapnel onto catapult* ready to fire.

waff
waff
Posted at

*loads a cutout of Dukat and launches the catapult at her ex-private island*
*watches the catapults trajectorie through a pair of binoculars* ya know I'm not it's meant to do that. especialy since the cutout and shrapnel are still here.
-edit-
also
night 1 part 1

Posted at

Why aren't I dead yet??! DDDD:

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Isn't that a good thing o:?

Posted at

Cause I keep telling everyone not to kill you. Is this a bad thing?

ALso hak are those thearts? I don't like thearts, but heres one for you. I'll fill you with so many wholes from all the mafia's tommy guns your be made into hamburger meat which I will then sale to McD! Don't mess with me I'm crazy! O.<

waff
waff
Posted at

Cause I keep telling everyone not to kill you. Is this a bad thing?

ALso hak are those thearts? I don't like thearts, but heres one for you. I'll fill you with so many wholes from all the mafia's tommy guns your be made into hamburger meat which I will then sale to McD! Don't mess with me I'm crazy! O.<
If you do that I'll kick you in the face so that my toe goes into your eye, then I shall wiggle my toe inside your eyesocket.

Posted at

*Stops and listens* For a secound I could swear I heard a voice of a dead townie. I guess it was just the wind.

Also thanks Hark for joining XD. Without you rerandomizing the roles I'd have been killed tonight. You save me in this game and you helped me learned that the American Flag is scarry to foriegners last game XD

Posted at

Well, I'm pretty useless. D: You don't have to do that Greenie. xD; I was pretty much absent throughout the whole game, I think I deserve to be eradicated(sp?). :3 No worries! I won't take any personal offence. xD;

Posted at

Well, I'm pretty useless. D: You don't have to do that Greenie. xD; I was pretty much absent throughout the whole game, I think I deserve to be eradicated(sp?). :3 No worries! I won't take any personal offence. xD;

Thats a good reason to keep you alive! You don't vote to lynch us!

Posted at

Thats a good reason to keep you alive! You don't vote to lynch us!

But Greenie! D: I told you after the last game, I would of totally murdered you if Niccea told me to. xD; But! *hug* Once again, it's nothing personal. :3

And, honestly, I don't think I should play the next game. D: I have't done a thing, I've been so dang busy. D:

Maybe during the summer. :3 ~ <3

Posted at

Kukuku, I regret that Crocty died rather than Monkey or Baron. It would have been poetic justice if I was at last slain by Crocty after all these times I've directly or indirectly caused his death. XD

Well - please remember to vote Monkey as soon as the night cycle ends, everyone who survives~

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

and have your still connected entrails fed to hyenas.
What are ya tryin' to say there, buddy? ;)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

That's not a threat, that's assault. A threat includes an "or else" part. But you can't kill me! Only way yo can kill me is if both of you come at me and lose one of you, or if you can convince the town to lynch an innocent black man. We've got three dozen zombies already, I'm not above a zombie Johnny Cochran!

Posted at

Ochitsukanai was returning from one of her anti mob rallies. Her speeches of encouragement had made her very popular in this town. Her line of work had shown her first hand what the mafia was capable of and she was determined to take them down. As she neared her home she realized that she was being followed. "Bad mistake" thought Ochitsukanai and casually turned around the corner. As her pursuer reached the same corner he is met with a powerful uppercut which he barely manages to dodge. A moment later he is greeted with a roundhouse kick that he blocks with his arm, bruising it badly. "You bitch." says the mafia member and aims his gun, "- You've been a thorn on our side long enough". "Should have known better then to attack someone with bodyguard training" she replies and slams the gun from his hand with a trash can lid that she was holding on to. Her assailant grabs the lid and as they conducted a tug of war with it, he repetitively kicks her into her side. Ochitsukanai then throws the lid to the side with all her force with the mobster still holding on to it. This causes him to momentarily loose balance, giving her an opening to throw a violent punch in his face. The blow sends him flying backwards into a pile of ruble. With a wry grin she says "No need to lynch you. I'll take care of you myself." and quickly approaches to finish the job. "Just you try" he states and kicks her in the shin the she's close enough, causing her to fall as well. As she drops down right next to him, the mobster slams her into the face with a concrete brick that he'd picked up from the ruble. In a fit of rage, he rolls on top of her and repeatedly slams her face with the brick in a violent fashion. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME? I CONTROL THIS TOWN! YOU OBEY MY ORDERS AND I WANT YOU TO DIE!". There's no reply from Ochitsukanai. The mobster now stands up, picks up his gun, dusts himself and fixes his jacked, while taking in the scene. "I'll give you that though. You put up a good fight."

Ochitsukanai the Bodyguard is dead.

Mister Kent has been laying low, hoping that nobody of importance would pick him out from the crowd. He didn't want for the Mafia to win but he enjoys existing. Just vote against the mafia and lay low. That's his strategy. Well nobody seems to have followed him home and he's alone in his house. With those comforting thoughts he can fall asleep tonight. "Next" says a voice with authority. "Huh? What the he-" Kent didn't dare finishing that sentence when he realized that he was lying in front of the pearly gates. Peter the gate keeper in standing right next to him. "Townston again? We're sure seeing allot of traffic from that place." he says. "Oh no! I'm dead?" asks Mister Kent in a worried fashion. "Hm? No. You just won a 3 week cruse to Holy Land, with all expenses paid for. Don't forget to visit our complimentary bread and wine buffet. Of course you're dead! I would have thought sitting on a cloud would have been good enough giveaway!" The sarcasm was not lost to Kent as he states:"I take it, you've been asked that question before." Peter calms down and continues, "Yeah sorry. It's understandable for you to be confused, what with you being murder in your sleep and all.". Taking in those words Kent sighs and says "Murdered? I knew it! Dammit!". "Language!" Replies Peter. "So who did it?" Asks Mister Kent then. Not wishing to name any names Peter looks at him and states "Your murderer thinks he has power on this world just because some criminals are willing to follow him. His time will one day come and we shall show him how little power he truly has. Now come along now. It's time for you to be judged".

Mister Kent the Townie is dead.

Night 3 has ended.

Day 4 has begun.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Kukuku, I regret that Crocty died rather than Monkey or Baron. It would have been poetic justice if I was at last slain by Crocty after all these times I've directly or indirectly caused his death. XD

Well - please remember to vote Monkey as soon as the night cycle ends, everyone who survives~
Well I would've killed you myself if I had a killing role and they would've let me, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted at

Well I would've killed you myself if I had a killing role and they would've let me, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry but, first baron objected to it and then later on we needed a body guard. Hopefully next time you get your revenge.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.