Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

And to make sure you all know that I wasn't playing favorites, here's a screen shot of the randomizer that picked the roles. I made that screenshot because I was afraid someone would make that claim when it would be revealed that I gave Rokulily (who made the title image) the Van Helsing role.

To figure out who got what role, compare the number on the list to the number I assigned to each player. The list used to contain Humorman so at certain point, the list starts skipping by one. Also, Ozone gained the Zombie Leader title at a latter date when the current Zombie Leader turned out to be inactive.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Thank you for that. I was wondering how to assign roles if i got GM.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I chose my defense with a random number generator :D

Posted at

Hey! Awesome narration, Product! You oughta be a novelist or something! Sorry I'm late, guys; heavy traffic, online and offline! So, what'd I miss?

Awwww. what's some explosives between friends?

"Friends"? Whaddaya mean "friends"?! You're not in my friends list; ergo, you are my enemy! >:O
really? cuz you're in mine.

Oh.

Well, this is awkward, especially after I voted for your demise. Heh-heh, sorry 'bout that, Salsa. And speaking of awkward, I just realized that the squatter in Town Hall Product was referring to was Mayor waff himself! Hey, Product, you shouldn't talk about the (late) mayor like that!

Let us know when you get the election thread up.

(Uh-oh, here we go again. Man, I hate politics.) Well, Product, it's been fun! (Renga vigorously shakes his hand.) I'd love to participate in the upcoming election, but I–uh, have just received an important job offer in another country, meaning that it's time for me to go! Besides, you townies are too weird, even for me! See ya; wouldn't wanna be ya!

(Renga floats into the sunset on a cloud made by his weather machine.)

Posted at

I just realized that the squatter in Town Hall Product was referring to was Mayor waff himself! Hey, Product, you shouldn't talk about the (late) mayor like that!
Well… Waff's persona in the game is a homeless bum and since he moved into the unoccupied town hall…

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm just glad I finally got to kill someone. I haven't had a solo kill in the nine games I've played! Ah, what fun it was. Once again, great game. That final narration was even more epic because Knights of Cydonia just happened to come up on the playlist.

waff
waff
Posted at

I just realized that the squatter in Town Hall Product was referring to was Mayor waff himself! Hey, Product, you shouldn't talk about the (late) mayor like that!
Well… Waff's persona in the game is a homeless bum and since he moved into the unoccupied town hall…
makes sense.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Someone attacked me but I had my silver pendant on … BAM :)

I'm just glad I finally got to kill someone. I haven't had a solo kill in the nine games I've played! Ah, what fun it was. Once again, great game. That final narration was even more epic because Knights of Cydonia just happened to come up on the playlist.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.