Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

@ Waff: I second the motion! and impressive title dude!

@ pp: Yet again another epic narration! Congratz! (however, I didn't get my killing role, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!)
sorry, it's just my luck is abysmal in this game.

Posted at

Good game… well done PP. I wish i had time to do more than lurk most of the time but it's been busy in the real world. Next time I'll try and be a little more "high profile" :)
Did you know that you were included in the narration? GarBonzo Bean requested to attack you that night so I decided to include you for a brief moment. You survived though.
best. death. ever.
You know, I had actually forgotten how you died so I had to read my own narration to see why you were so impressed. It certainly looked painful enough. Glad you liked it. And glad you liked your personal narration as well.

I understand your trying to be dramatic and all, but I'm kind of offended >:/
Because waff was supposed to be protected by you?

Yeah, since it was the final night and all, and Salsa did sacrifice his life to go out with a bang (it was actually impossible to kill him that night because Rokulily was the only person with a killing power that could end him but she had used her turn to do a checkup on him) I decided to put all the chips on the ground. He was allowed to kill one of the monster hunters in a epic duel. Since Waff said he wanted to kill try and kill Salsa tonight, I decided to make him bite the bullet.
woa Waff, just woa… but awesome never the less.
Good game, can't wait for the next one :)
Yeah, he got manhandled pretty roughly there.
eh! I figured pp knew and I'm ok with dieing for the cause of drama.
I intended to make a pretty epilogue about your funeral but by then I had been awake for over 24 hours after getting a collective sum of 11 hours for the past 3 days. I just didn't have it in me. Trust me Waff, it would have been pretty.
PP your narritives are always wonderful and its amazing to say that you could've written a better one with more sleep considering how amazing this one already was. Now go get some rest! And thank you!
I don't know if people would have thought it was better or not but I think I could have done better. I'm normally much more imaginative and descriptive when I'm awake. I actually had a big problem getting to the point in the past where I spent too long time describing something completely trivial because I came up with so much details for it. Thanks for the compliment.

I agree with Rokulily, go get some rest man. Let us know when you get the election thread up.
I'm setting up the next GM election thread now. Sorry for the wait.

Posted at

I normally wouldn't condone players, promoting their own title (I always felt like it should be proposed by someone else) but it's fitting since Salsa's has now been figured out being a bad guy, twice, without clues. We could also call him "the bad poker player" for his horrendous poker face. ^^

Anyone else agree that Salsa should be granted the title "luckless"?

I'm also gonna suggest giving Crocty the title, "the usual suspect." Main reason: He's been mafia(or a bad guy) so many times and it was apparent enough in this game that people didn't trust him due to his interesting luck.

All in favor?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I normally wouldn't condone players, promoting their own title (I always felt like it should be proposed by someone else) but it's fitting since Salsa's has now been figured out being a bad guy, twice, without clues. We could also call him "the bad poker player" for his horrendous poker face. ^^

Anyone else agree that Salsa should be granted the title "luckless"?

I'm also gonna suggest giving Crocty the title, "the usual suspect." Main reason: He's been mafia(or a bad guy) so many times and it was apparent enough in this game that people didn't trust him due to his interesting luck.

All in favor?
Salsa the luckless was kind of a joke. you don't have to do that.
I say Aye to Crocty's title though.

waff
waff
Posted at

yes to both of them I say.

Posted at

Crocty is now "the Usual suspect" as far as I'm concerned then.

But I confused myself with my own previous post. Are you guys agreeing to Salsa" the luckless" or Salsa "the bad poker player"?

Also, for narrative purposes I've included these sites to the map now.

Yes I know I suck at drawing cathedrals.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Any game that ends with Lordi is awesome in my book!

The rock-ocalypse has come!

*explodes due to excessive levels of awesome*

waff
waff
Posted at

I just thought of something. Would a life company ever insure anyone from townston?

Posted at

Any game that ends with Lordi is awesome in my book!

The rock-ocalypse has come!
It was intended to be the victory song for the monsters that would win but even when it ended up being a townie victory I just could not miss out the chance to include them in this theme.

Oh, and I was torn between the video that I piked and this one.

@Waff. Probably not.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

the cathedral looks alright to me.

@waff I agree with PP on this. They'd lose money all the time on Townston.

Posted at

They should have allowed him to live a bit longer, so that he could have helped them in taking out the townies, dwindling their numbers to a point where they couldn't retaliate any more.
Y'know, people keep saying this, but I'm wondering about the tactics involved. The other leaders have just as great a chance of killing one's own leader if left alive, right?

It'd really be a better chance, I'd think, since no monster leaders were protected and every monster hunter was. The hunters couldn't be killed without a span of time in which monster leaders were endangered whilst trying blindly to get the bodyguards or amass forces. The hunters wouldn't be vulnerable until then, and the constant leaving of clues would ensure the destruction of vulnerable leaders by night, by lynch, and possibly by each other.

By using the lynches to eliminate competition, Lord Salsa was preserved from clues and attacks by everyone save Helsing. You said it yourself - given better luck and less suspicion, he could have increased ranks exponentially. It just seems that the odds were not very good, regardless.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeah, my title can be that, seeing as though people thought "Hey, he was mafia before, that makes him guilty!"

And I wasn't guilty at any point whatsoever, I was careful of this. I knew Kitty couldn't make me a zombie as she had an insta-light torch, I then told her I had a pendant, when I really had a garlic, protecting me from all three….Kinda.

I even played along with Ochi, even though I knew she was a mosnter, because I was safe from her, seeing as though I saw Niccea was a vampire and I knew Ochi would be too.

I was a bit worried when I realised Niccea wasn't actually a vampire though, but it all worked out!
Until the town killed me. >:\

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

And as I have pointed out, I have horrible luck in this game. The three times i have played I have been killed by accident every time. NOt trying to take away from Rokulily's accomplishment, but the only clues that pointed to me were in the narrative where Kitty 17 attacked me. I couldn't find anything that would give me away. Oh well there's always next time. >:)

waff
waff
Posted at

And as I have pointed out, I have horrible luck in this game. The three times i have played I have been killed by accident every time. NOt trying to take away from Rokulily's accomplishment, but the only clues that pointed to me were in the narrative where Kitty 17 attacked me. I couldn't find anything that would give me away. Oh well there's always next time. >:)
rokulily asked me to target someone else figuring we could lynch you whatever you were. Then I persuaded her to let me target you to make sure.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

I figured you were up to something when we were figuring out how many monsters where left. I even thought it might bait you to attack me. I went back to the narritive and wasn't 100% so I then used my what are they? power. I informed my team but waff was already going after you so I figured your either dead today or tomorrow. Plus I have astounding luck.

Also, sorry gullas. My mistake. When you said you'd be away a bit I thought it was odd, plus if you did attack somebody I can never figure out the fetus clues. NEVER. It just doesn't happen in my brain.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Rokulily: I have astounding luck.
Me: I have horrible luck.
Small wonder I lost. :)

Posted at

NOt trying to take away from Rokulily's accomplishment, but the only clues that pointed to me were in the narrative where Kitty 17 attacked me. I couldn't find anything that would give me away. Oh well there's always next time. >:)
Actually, there were none. You were not the attacker in that scenario. Therefore, no clues were made that pointed at you.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

NOt trying to take away from Rokulily's accomplishment, but the only clues that pointed to me were in the narrative where Kitty 17 attacked me. I couldn't find anything that would give me away. Oh well there's always next time. >:)
Actually, there were none. You were not the attacker in that scenario. Therefore, no clues were made that pointed at you.
ARGGGH!! Your right i must have a horrible poker face:P

Posted at

I wasn't guilty at any point whatsoever, I was careful of this.

You were guilty of being a townie and a highly prized target.

Until the town killed me. >:\
Hey you didn't tell us your awesome plans. Also It had been a long time since I got to kill people. My only regret is not killing more ):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@PP: Hey mind telling us what defence everyone had? I'm curious to see if it was even or if one side had a up hill battle.

Posted at

Allot of people picked torch. Very few picked silver.

Here's a copy from my notepad.

1: Niccea the great deceiver. townie - Torch

2: TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner. Scary movie fan + monster hunter - Torch

3: kitty17 townie - Torch

4: crocty townie - Garlic

5: InuYasha_Rules townie - Torch

6: Exzachly bodyguard - Torch

7: Sea_Cow townie - Garlic

8: waff-Man scary movie fan - Garlic

9: Aghammer townie - Silver

10:gullas the impaler. townie - Garlic

11:herio Vampire - Silver

12:rokulily Van Helsing - Torch

13:therealtj bodyguard - Garlic

14:harkovast the patron saint of finger pointing. werewolf - Garlic

15:GarBonzo Bean townie - Silver

16:Salsa The Nosferatu = vampire leader

17:Ochitsukanai townie - Torch

18:KillerBob townie - Torch

19:Anthony Mercer townie - Silver

20:Naughtelos townie - silver

21:Avalon comics zombie - garlic

22:Hakoshen the Spartan The Alfa male = werewolf leader

23:ozoneocean is sexy The Ghoul = zombie leader

24:Renga Studio an innocent bystander. townie - Silver

25:the2ndredbaron an innocent bystander. townie - Torch

26:ParkerFarker an innocent bystander. townie - Torch

27:Nuclear_Hand townie _ Torch

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Looks like there were a bit more torches and garlic than silver. And more torches than garlic.

But anyone would know that I hate zombies. I say it at least once a game.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

AGGGGHHHH>< I could have won big!!! WHY?!?!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.