Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
humorman
humorman
Posted at

I'm the paranoid.

Vote for me.

By admitting that to everyone, you instantly lost any possible use you could've had with that role :/

By saying that, you've instantly outed yourself as a mafioso.

I'm gonna have to vote for KillerBob all because no one wants to be last with Humorman. :3

Always finding ways to keep the black man down, I see.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I was planning on voting for someone who happens to be a verdant simian aviator, until that someone didn't pardon me last game.[/bitter]

And KillerBob PQ'd me first. So, there it is.

Posted at

I'm the paranoid.

Vote for me.

By admitting that to everyone, you instantly lost any possible use you could've had with that role :/

By saying that, you've instantly outed yourself as a mafioso.

I'm gonna have to vote for KillerBob all because no one wants to be last with Humorman. :3

Always finding ways to keep the black man down, I see.

1st, i fail to see how he can be a mafia for making that statement, (unless if you where hark, then i'd understand! lol) and 2nd, I don't beleive you're black, black folks ar actually funny!

Posted at

I don't beleive you're black, black folks ar actually funny!

Racist.

XD

Posted at

I'm the paranoid.

Vote for me.
But the role says the paranoid doesn't know who they are!

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I'm the paranoid.

Vote for me.
But the role says the paranoid doesn't know who they are!
…. Awkward

TJ, you got my vote. And I hope some other people vote for you too to prevent your untimely demise.

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

Hey guys! Some of you might knew a few faces from this, http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Traveling_Assist/index.php?p=590378

Also It looks like I will be really busy this week :/ I'll try to do the best I can as Lord anyway though! XD.
Why would anyone want a townie when they can have a FIVE TIME Townie ;D Besides you have five votes I have four. Two more and I'm in the lead. Did you even bother to pq people? I did. I did cause I care about the voters X3

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Greetings fellow citizens. I have naught of import to speaketh about, so I shall mereley ramble a bit in ye olde English.

Also just to show that I'm active.

Posted at

Hey guys! Some of you might knew a few faces from this, http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Traveling_Assist/index.php?p=590378

Also It looks like I will be really busy this week :/ I'll try to do the best I can as Lord anyway though! XD.
Why would anyone want a townie when they can have a FIVE TIME Townie ;D Besides you have five votes I have four. Two more and I'm in the lead. Did you even bother to pq people? I did. I did cause I care about the voters X3
Okay I'll admit you have more experience as a Townie but you are a lurker. You lurk. You don't help solve clues and rarely post. While I post so much its annoying and I help with clues((If you can call it that)).

Besides I have let to reveal my awesome brand new campaign poster XD. Plus you forget that I am voting for you too :3. I can always take it back, or give it to another player ;3

herio
herio
Posted at

if were still voting KillerBob asked me to give my vote to him stick a nice stick man

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Lets not be racist. Humourman could be black.
People of all races can be moronic, unfunny jerks that nobody likes.
Being a freak is universal!
The question remains, why do we still keep letting this fool play?

Herio, your name is like hero (ie our saviour) but spelled wrong, showing that you are the opposite of a hero- ie the bad guy!

YOU ARE AN AGENT OF CHAOS! YOU MUST BE DESTROYED!

DONKEY MOOO!!!!
DONKEY MOOO!!!!
*Inverts and withdraws*

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I was planning on voting for someone who happens to be a verdant simian aviator, until that someone didn't pardon me last game.[/bitter]

I personally find the tactic of PQ'ing people for votes very annoying and those few times I've actually PQ'ed I haven't reciewed the votes. So I beg those who actually get PQ's not to vote for the first person PQ'ing them, but vote where your heart is and make the right decision…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sorry Killer, I have to go with Monkey. I don't see you as offering valuable help to our town. I could be wrong. But I've only seen you lurk and not lead. (Course it doesn't take too much leadership skills to be a pardoner)

Edit: Also, don't forget to vote for the Drunk Duck Awards.

waff
waff
Posted at

I'm with niccea on this one.
-edit-
umm..hark I am agreeing with yon fair maiden on this matter.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I'm glad a lot of people are active, but you still gotta pq me your vote for it to be counted (Niccea, you should know this!).

Vote count, thus far.

TFGM: 6 In the lead
Waff
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Rokulily
InuYsha_Rules
Anthony Mercer

KillerBob: 5 In second
KillerBob
Ye olde poster bonus
TFGM
Blergness
Sea_Cow

therealtj: 3
therealtj
Ye olde poster bonus
Exzachly

Gullas: 3
gullas
Ye olde poster bonus
D_Dude

Humorman: 1
Humorman

Posted at

I personally find the tactic of PQ'ing people for votes very annoying and those few times I've actually PQ'ed I haven't reciewed the votes. So I beg those who actually get PQ's not to vote for the first person PQ'ing them, but vote where your heart is and make the right decision…

Whenever I receive PQ from people telling me to vote for them or to specifically tell me that they're not mafia, they turn out to be mafia. So don't trust those sneaky backstabbers. Vote for those who stab you in the face. Vote viking!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

People! Please vote for me! I am an important role, and I need protection! You shouldn't vote for a townie because
1. There's no way to know they aren't the Black Mage
2. They could be the paranoid and not know it!
3. We need to protect our special roles! If I don't win, I'm sure to be the first attacked, and we can't afford to lose our special roles this early!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

People! Please vote for me! I am an important role, and I need protection! You shouldn't vote for a townie because
3. We need to protect our special roles! If I don't win, I'm sure to be the first attacked, and we can't afford to lose our special roles this early!

Important, as in Mafia maybe? But obviously for me or other people, only having your word for your innocence is not enough…

Also, don't forget to vote for the Drunk Duck Awards.
Me thinks that I voted for Mystery Bread in one category :) and ofcourse for the DDmafia comic ^_^

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Important, as in Mafia maybe? But obviously for me or other people, only having your word for your innocence is not enough…
I'm sure if I wasn't, the detective would point me out.

I am not mafia, and if I must I suppose I can reveal what I am. I'd prefer not to, however.

Posted at

I think that TFGM should be lord and therealtj should be the knight, we need to protect the special players! Killer bob, it sucks that you've been a townie five times but you could get a title out of it

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Vote for me.

If you don't, I'll shit in my hand and smear it all over your face.

Get it? It's funny because it's gross – that's the joke.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well Humorman, you just told the whole town you're the paranoid, when the paranoid doesn't know who they are.
This means you are either a townie, and a liar, therefore an unfit mayor.
Or it means you're mafia, and therefore an unfit mayor.

Blah blah mafia aren't in this game I knooooow

My vote goes to TJ, but I'm too lazy to PQ Salsa right now. I'll do it later.

Posted at

Vote for me.

Thou speakest quite strangely and rude! I second Crotcys statement as well.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Vote for me.

I think we've found our resident Scat Rat.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.