Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
gullas
gullas
Posted at

Good game old chaps :), fantastic narrations like always PP :) Now waiting for the next game ^_^

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well done PP!
you are great at mixing this game up.

You claim to be a girl but PP wrote narration saying you are a guy AND he reads Harkovast (which all the cool people read) so I have to go with what he says.
You are now officially a dude.
Congratulations!

Posted at

*Taking off the top hat*

Thank you for that Gullas. And you as well, Hark. As much fun it is to come back and running this game, I believe that I've earned some well deserved rest time. I will be taking a good break from GMing for a while now (and if I decide to come back, I'll probably do a classic mafia theme). Got to give other players the chance to run this madness.

I will update the old narrations with inside information (who converted who and such) so that those who will draw out the narrations can put a face on the subjects.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

wow, awesome and I lived (and got to kill someone)…. I do NOT envy whoever ends up drawing this one!

*Taking off the top hat*

Thank you for that Gullas. And you as well, Hark. As much fun it is to come back and running this game, I believe that I've earned some well deserved rest time. I will be taking a good break from GMing for a while now (and if I decide to come back, I'll probably do a classic mafia theme). Got to give other players the chance to run this madness.

I will update the old narrations with inside information (who converted who and such) so that those who will draw out the narrations can put a face on the subjects.

Posted at

You can solve nearly every clue correctly and succeed in every hit, but nothing overcomes bad fortune! ^^;

Ahaha, but seriously, well played. Glad you finally got a neat super-role, waff. :)

EDIT: Right, and that final narration was badass. XD Thanks.

Posted at

You can solve nearly every clue correctly and succeed in every hit, but nothing overcomes bad fortune! ^^;
Kitty sent in an action to kill Waff and the randomizer placed her under him. Thus it was so close from becoming an Angel victory.

I'm updating the narration with insider info now. That should help the people who will draw the narrations.

End of turn narrations.
Turn 1
Turn 2
Turn 3
Turn 4
Turn 5
Turn 6
WAR!
Turn 7
Turn 8
Turn 9 - Final Narration

Now that I think about it. I'm saddened that neither Kitty nor Hark wanted to challenge their opponent for a duel. I had such an awesome concept ready for that.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

[spoiler]Kitty17 the Archangel is dead.[/spoiler]

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kitty sent in an action to kill Waff and the randomizer placed her under him. Thus it was so close from becoming an Angel victory.

):

Now that I think about it. I'm saddened that neither Kitty nor Hark wanted to challenge their opponent for a duel. I had such an awesome concept ready for that.

To be honest, I read through the duel rules and didn't really understand them all too much, so I didn't want to chance it ^^;

Posted at

To be honest, I read through the duel rules and didn't really understand them all too much, so I didn't want to chance it ^^;
That's is the reason I offered to explain all rules to those who asked.

Ah, no worries. I'll probably never run the Heaven or Hell game again, but I'm likely to try to incorporate the duel system into a different game at a future date.

Just have to put down a mental note to make the rules more simple or easier to understand.

Posted at

I survived! Yay!

…but one day, THE DEMONS WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

blergness
blergness
Posted at

I do NOT envy whoever ends up drawing this one!

I WANT TO DRAW THIS OH SO BADLY!
but knowing me I'll drag it out longer than it needs to be…

You claim to be a girl but PP wrote narration saying you are a guy AND he reads Harkovast (which all the cool people read) so I have to go with what he says.
You are now officially a dude.
Congratulations!
Well, that is good to know. I should probably get more guy-appropriate clothes then…

Posted at

Well, the one who's insane enough to work his way through the narrations in detail deserves a pat on the back. However, that's asking for way to much so a short and simple page for every night would be just as great. And since the comic is still 4 games behind, there's not that much of a rush.

Btw. I've been shown some sneak previews of pages for the Mafia XI game (monster mash) and I'm loving what I've seen so far. You guys will love it.

While I'm at it. Who's doing game X and XII?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it. I'm going to put a short summary, put up extras and that is it. I also think that I can handle XII. Also, IX will be up in full in about 19 days. Depends how fast XI comes in. I got 4 pages in already (not including extras and what little of X I get up).

Posted at

No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it. I'm going to put a short summary, put up extras and that is it. I also think that I can handle XII. Also, IX will be up in full in about 19 days. Depends how fast XI comes in. I got 4 pages in already (not including extras and what little of X I get up).

I just need to do 2 and a half pages and then I'll be done. They follow the narratives pretty closely.

And… If absolutley no one else wants to do this game's narratives, I guess I could. But if anyone else would like to… do

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hahaha I'm glad I died protecting the leader though it was odd that both sides wanted me dead the same night. It seemed like a short but very busy game and PP the narriations were very dynamic and intense and all kinds of awesome. I missed the twists and turns that some games have but thats just the way this game was set up to play- it was more of a story line. Good game everybody! Sorry I wasn't around for most of it though…

Posted at

I agree that this game was missing something. I believe the fault lies in the fact that I made all the actions more hidden. No clues were given until turn 5, there were no public votes, no incentive for people to pick at the clues for that matter.

In order to make the game more interesting, I focused on creating more elaborate narrations. Which must have given it that storyline feel.

Oh well, it was a fun experiment but the next time I go for running this game, I'll probably aim for something closer to the original concept (I might try and squeeze the duel system in there somehow).

I liked how I made the twist that future mafia games could technically be happening in this new afterlife world though.

blergness
blergness
Posted at

I just need to do 2 and a half pages and then I'll be done. They follow the narratives pretty closely.

And… If absolutley no one else wants to do this game's narratives, I guess I could. But if anyone else would like to… do
I'll seriously do it. sounds super fun! :D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it.
The first serial killer victory! D:

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it.
The first serial killer victory! D:
Don't worry. The amazing Pastel will be mentioned.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

X- first serial Killer victory
XII-first 100% fatalities
XIII-first game not based off the original model.

I can't remember what game had the first mafia victory. Let's see what XIV has in store.

Posted at

Well the first game I plaid in was the fourth I think. That ended with a Mafia victory. So unless there's a game that ended with the mafia winning before, the fourth game was the first.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Well the first game I plaid in was the fourth I think. That ended with a Mafia victory. So unless there's a game that ended with the mafia winning before, the fourth game was the first.

game three, were Harkovast was mayor, was a mafia victory… also I got my title there :)

Posted at

game three, were Harkovast was mayor, was a mafia victory… also I got my title there :)
No you got the title in game four. After killing all those townies.

I should know. I made this

Posted at

I'll seriously do it. sounds super fun! :D

oh, sorry it sounded like, from your post, you couldn't do it. By all means, go right ahead.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.