Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
gullas
gullas
Posted at

game three, were Harkovast was mayor, was a mafia victory… also I got my title there :)
No you got the title in game four. After killing all those townies.

I should know. I made this

ah… all those mafia games, no wonder why I got confuzzled :P

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well the first game I plaid in was the fourth I think. That ended with a Mafia victory. So unless there's a game that ended with the mafia winning before, the fourth game was the first.
The third game I was mafia, we won, just barely.

Also Mafia I: First Townie victory :D

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

So who's drawing what? I'm taking a break from my own comic and I'd be glad to help out with anything, including some old games that never got done. This game especially, I'd like to be a part of.

Posted at

So who's drawing what? I'm taking a break from my own comic and I'd be glad to help out with anything, including some old games that never got done. This game especially, I'd like to be a part of.
Well let's go over it.

Niccea is currently posting game IX. It was a simple thing because so many people had already made comic art during the course of the game.

Nobody's doing X but Niccea was planing on doing a short summary for that game. If anyone has a different idea, they're free to step in.

Game XI is being drawn by ParkerFarker, mostly. Aghammer is also doing some stuff and maybe others but I don't know. That one has a lot of material to draw on the account of all those personal narrations (sorry). I don't think anyone's doing the personal narrations, unless I'm wrong.

Game XII. No clue.

Game XIII. blergness mentioned that she's interested and so did Parker. However, the more then merrier, I always say.

Well, I'll be. We've almost caught up with the comic. ^^

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Game XII. No clue.

Well, unless someone else steps up to it, I'll get on this one.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Game XII. No clue.

Rodger.

Also. I'm almost done with IX. I just have to draw the final narrative.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Game XII. No clue.

Rodger.

Also. I'm almost done with IX. I just have to draw the final narrative.
I had such an awesome final huge narrative idea! Gillespie raises from the quick sand to attack the ship, zombie tree attacks, bringing his victims, DarthVadersSucks1999, and SalsaVelocoiraptorzombie…Ochi zombie too, probably. I can't remember…

Too bad 3 people voted, 2 of which said no narrative. (One of them being me)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.