Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
gullas
gullas
Posted at

This is going to be an interesting game. Not only is it classic, but TFGM will probably become the pardoner again :)

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

So, yeah, definitely glad to see people actually voting for those who come out with their roles this game. I'll probably vote for TFGM, just to be sure he gets the protection of the pardoner. Looks like crocty has this one in the bag anyways.

And I wish for the detective to check up on a candidate claiming to have a special role so we can tell if he's telling the truth or not. If he turns out to be a townie then it will confirm his guilt.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

TFGM +2

And Crocty is evil no matter what his roles is :P

TFGM vote +1

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wow, TFGM has hit onto a winning formula!
If you praise Harkovast, people will vote for you!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dude, you have a vote…HAHA.

TFGM, you mght be able to win if you switch your vote to yourself.

Vote TFGM, cause he isn't EVIL!

Posted at

yeah but can't youz guyz tell TFGM doesn't want to be mayor. Then he'd be "TheFlyingGreenMonkey The Everlasting(except two times) pardoner". I mean I dunno about you, but I'd rather not have that as my title.

Vote Crocty, he's cool like that.

Posted at

Wow I might win? When I'm not really trying too? AWESOME! If I do win as long as Crocty was honest about his role I'd let him in on everything. TOGETHER we could save townston from…mafia and the other person that dons't matter((you know who you are)).

Posted at

yeah but can't youz guyz tell TFGM doesn't want to be mayor. Then he'd be "TheFlyingGreenMonkey The Everlasting(except two times) pardoner". I mean I dunno about you, but I'd rather not have that as my title.

Parker I'd love that! ()'s make everything better :D

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

The one thing I've learned about this game is "never trust Crocty!" ;)

but yeah, that title is just, alittle, too long. Okay, and even though I'm not a monkey, TFGM for pardoner!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Except when they get confused like me and vote for Harkovast instead.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hmm… I don't like voting in the vigilante as mayor… It gives them an excuse to be like "well I killed that person because I can not because I'm secretly mafia or anything" (insert shifty eyes here). And then later when we find out OH-NO he IS mafia he'll be all "fools! With my ability of +3 voting and mafia friends you'll never be rid of me till you're all dead Mhuhahahah!!"

Or he really could be the vigilante and wind up dead if we don't vote him in. Which would suck for EVERYONE, really… And Hark, what of your claims to vigil status? Red hark herring?

And TFGM, you're looking pretty safe right now with your votes so will you care to enlighten us with this super cool role you have?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yeah, to avoid the mistake of a couple of games ago, we need the detective to check on both the mayor and pardoner. Taking people's word in this game is a no-no and can get us all killed. He could be the serial even and do the "oops, I killed a townie" thing that Gullas used.

hmm… I don't like voting in the vigilante as mayor… It gives them an excuse to be like "well I killed that person because I can not because I'm secretly mafia or anything" (insert shifty eyes here). And then later when we find out OH-NO he IS mafia he'll be all "fools! With my ability of +3 voting and mafia friends you'll never be rid of me till you're all dead Mhuhahahah!!"

Or he really could be the vigilante and wind up dead if we don't vote him in. Which would suck for EVERYONE, really… And Hark, what of your claims to vigil status? Red hark herring?

And TFGM, you're looking pretty safe right now with your votes so will you care to enlighten us with this super cool role you have?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeah, to avoid the mistake of a couple of games ago, we need the detective to check on both the mayor and pardoner. Taking people's word in this game is a no-no and can get us all killed. He could be the serial even and do the "oops, I killed a townie" thing that Gullas used.
I won't be killing anyone on the first night. I'll only kill if I actually have evidence.
Either that or if they say I suck. :(

Right now it says I'm winning, but people in the thread seem to be voting for TFGM…?
He sounds like the paranoid to me. Like "I have a role, but I can't tell you" because then his role would be useless. But being the mayor/pardoner would also render that useless.
Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it seems to me. I mean if he was the paramedic or detective then…Why not tell us?

I've been mayor twice, first time I learned what not to do, second time…I was a good mayor, sorta. I was a better godfather, the principle's the same, just a bit harder. I don't want to have to beg, so I won't. But vote me for mayor. Please.

Posted at

Nope. I'm only going to tell Mayor/Pardoner whoever the other officail is. Let him decide who to tell. Also I told Inu, cause we are cool like that. I'm not going to come out and say it so mafia know it. I'll let them sweat. Am I the medic? Or detective? Vet? Maybe Paranoid? Who knows? I don't((okay I do but I'm not telling :D.))

I've been mayor twice, first time I learned what not to do, second time…I was a good mayor, sorta. I was a better godfather, the principle's the same, just a bit harder.

I've only been mayor once but I managed to kill EVERYONE. So yeah I think I beat you in failure XD

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I managed to kill every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.

Top that, bitch.

Posted at

I managed to kill every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.

Top that, bitch.
I killed someone who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being. I also killed EVERYONE else. Including myself ;D. So I killed someone who killed a person who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I killed someone who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being. I also killed EVERYONE else. Including myself ;D. So I killed someone who killed a person who killed every single dirty mafia, AND a giant robot bent on forming together all organic entities in to one living being.
That may be true, but you do stink really bad. D=<

Posted at

That may be true, but you do stink really bad. D=<
Lies! I just took my yearly shower yesterday. Besides what you doing sniffing me?! YOUR IN MY BUBBLE!

Posted at

Well like rokulily stated, we need the detective to check up on the candidates. Since Crocty is claiming to be the vigilante (a role that's easily masqueraded by the mafia) the detective should check up on him first. Second target should be monkey since he's likely to be the other person.

I'm assuming that the detective can check up on people every day AND night. Can he check up on people today?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

mmnn… well I'm not sure you two boasts of how much you killed us townies during your previous time mayoring is reassuring to us voters… It almost makes me want to run but I'm a bad leader… Super lucky at times but not the best leadership skills. sigh.

Also Crocty, is this list you're making of killing people already partly made or started as of this game?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well like rokulily stated, we need the detective to check up on the candidates. Since Crocty is claiming to be the vigilante (a role that's easily masqueraded by the mafia) the detective should check up on him first. Second target should be monkey since he's likely to be the other person.

I'm assuming that the detective can check up on people every day AND night. Can he check up on people today?

But there is the issue of the detective revealing who he/she is. That would not be very prudent.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Also Crocty, is this list you're making of killing people already partly made or started as of this game?
D: That list was made from previous games.
The only people I'm killing is the mafia! And the serial killer!

I mean really, would I be dumb enough to publicly pretend to be the vigilante? The vigilante AND the detective would know, and thus my cover would be blown. I'm always super cautious.

Vote for me, I'll kill those mafia dead!

Posted at

But there is the issue of the detective revealing who he/she is. That would not be very prudent.
I'm not asking the detective to reveal himself. If crocty turns out to be the genuine article, he can get in touch with crocty telling him who he is. Then in order to prove that he himself is telling the truth, he can check out Monkey, thus figuring out his secret identity.

If crocty turns out to be a mafia(or a townie which means he's probably the godfather), the detective can look up monkey instead, confirm that he's innocent and warn him about the the mobstermayor.

Now in the off chance that both are mobsters…. well… fuck. I guess the best thing to do in that scenario is to sacrifice his identity and publicly reveal that both officials are corrupted. Yes, he'd be sacrificing his life but in the process he would take out two mobsters with him. Also the paramedics could protect him.

Last time I was the detective, I mopped up the mafia. It's an incredibly useful role, IF USED CORRECTLY! The detective is no use to us if he's hiding in the dark, too afraid to approach anyone. I say check up on the candidates and get in touch with them if they turn out to be clean.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Well, I went ahead and changed my vote to crocty. Seems more eager.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.