Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Welp. I had a good run.
That you did, Lord Salsa. You killed me and led a successful lynch campaign, but yet again it seems 'twas bad luck did you in.

Well, that and a murderer, but still.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I was just glad I was able to avenge Ochi. Killing someone's rival before they can is about the worst thing it's possible to do. Sorry.

With my apologies.

Byndris
Byndris
Posted at

Unfortunately, it is statistically impossible for the town to win. =(

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Unless the mafia decides to just let the town win, for some reason.

Also, check it! New badass avatar! Did the mafia give themselves their avatars yet?

Posted at

Even though we may be "townies" and are trying to "save" the town and kill some "bad" guys, in the end, we want the fast food industry to win. Life without fastfood…scary…

Plus, it doesnt help that hark told everyone he was the last body guard, so he got killed, therefore letting ceaser kill salsa…but i admit i was proud of hark sacrificing himself to save the remaining fast food. If we can at least keep lilceasar alive, id be happy lol.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yep, that's the beauty of it.

Also no I refuse to switch, my Equius avatar is perfectly perfect and is thus staying.

Unless….Unless someone has drawn Equius as Julius Caesar before. MUST FIND OUT.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, you two fast food moguls would require hybrids of the current and fast food avatars for representation? I'll see what I can do.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

I have tried, but I can't seem to get it to work.
I've almost got the beard though, so no harm done.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Even though we may be "townies" and are trying to "save" the town and kill some "bad" guys, in the end, we want the fast food industry to win. Life without fastfood…scary…

first: congrats on the dash-free post!

second: as above, yes, this is what your Don wanted for you. To "save" yourselves for a life of misery? nonsense! eat poorly, but love it.

third: re avatar, I will oblige, but only until there's an XLI GM.

Posted at

Here I am. I decided to check out some buddies of mine and the visit was prolonged. I will be working on the narration for a short while, then post it, then go to sleep.

Tomorrow I will work on clue breakdowns and then maybe chat with you about your opinion on this game, if you like.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Also, since this has been our 40th mafia game I was wondering what everybody's favorite concept has been thus far. Please just PQ me about it so we don't hijack.

Posted at

Final Narration!

"This is an outrage!" yelled the angry mob, who has yet to disperse from the PETA headquarters. "Kill the ones responsible!"
Ever since the organization moved to town and declared war against the fast food industry, there has been nothing but unnecessary deaths. Now that the biggest supporters of the meat free way are gone, the rest of the town, who was more on the fence about the topic have become increasingly frustrated about the situation and each lynch had turned more violent than the last. It seems like killing off Shirk was not enough for them tonight and have thus targeted the remaining few villagers who blame could be passed on.

Inside the old town hall, were Byndris, Gullas, Niccea, Crocty and A Reaver, all busy holding the door shut, with the angry crowd pounding furiously outside.
"What the hell is wrong with these people!?" asked Gullas in a panicked voice; worrying for his life.
"Beats me!" shouted Reaver back, wondering the same.
"The last few lynches have been crazy like this but now it's getting out of hand." proclaimed Byndris, who received a badge titled "Captain Obvious" from the rest of the group.
"It's because you robbed them of their comfort food." stated Niccea.

Curious, the rest of the group looked back at her.

"Think about it…" she continued. "… what do you eat when you're upset; when you're frustrated about something? Are brussel sprouts really gonna fill that void or is mac & cheese the preferred choice? Do you honestly go for the healthy snack, when you're feeling under the weather?"

Those were indeed powerful arguments that caused the others to pause and think.
"So what if we introduce more lenient diet restrictions?" asked Reaver.
"Don't know if that will do the trick-" said gullas, still holding back the door "-that looks like a pretty pissed off crowd."
"We need to find some way to soothe the crowd before attempting to talk to them." pointed Byndris out, making good use of his new badge.
"Indeed…" said crocty with a devious looking smile, as he approached Byndris from behind. "- We need someone to take one for the team…"

"They're coming out!" yelled someone in the crowd when the door opened and Byndris was kicked out.
"Oh… that's not a pretty sight." said Crocty a bit squeamish as he observed the town have their way with their new victim.

[spoiler]Byndris the vegetarian proved to be a short lived punching back.[/spoiler]

"Get the rest of them!" yelled a club wielding townie, pointing at the small group still inside the old town hall.
"Well, that was a great plan, genius." said Gullas sarcastically as the town stormed through the open door. "-Now there are less of us to defend against the crazies.
"No… It was a good plan… We just needed a little bit more umph" said Niccea and pushed gullas to the head of the crowd.
"What's that gonna achieve if byndris wasn't enough for them?" asked crocty as they watched the town manhandling gullas.
"Just wait until they start shaking him up." said Niccea and covered herself behind Reaver.
Sure enough, after just couple of quick punches to the gut, Gullas was quick to disorient the crowd when the secret ingredient activated and blew up the burger that was still being digested in his system.

[spoiler]Gullas the vegetarian went out with a bang.[/spoiler]

Stunned, the blood covered mob slowly picked themselves up, still in shock about the sudden explosion that had just knocked them down.
Not wasting any time, Niccea was quick to get their attention as she put up her big smile and a deep disembodied voice started talking.
"Due to increasing demand; Burger King and Little Caesars are hereby teaming up to start a special exfoodaganza! For a whole month, all food is 50% off and to celebrate the co-operation we will be introducing The Leaning Tower of Pizza!; a quadruple decker hamburger, where the bottom bun is replaced with a small pizza! Don't miss out this once in a life time chance to feast on some culture!"

There was a short silence as the crowd was still trying to figure out where the voice was coming from before Niccea motioned her partner to start doing his thing.
"Oh, right!" said Crocty and started handing out fliers, promoting the new menu.
"Look at that! You can decide which toppings go on the pizza!" said an excited villager.
"Only 50 more cents and the top bun can be a pizza as well!" said another.
"Ooh! Option of Cheese Crust!" discovered another person and the group was quickly calmed down by the anticipation of trying this delicious treat.
"Well… it looks like we're all going to survive this after all." said A Reaver, pleased that he wasn't picked as a sacrifice for the town.
"Oh… we wouldn't dream of doing that…" said Niccea and Crocty in unison "-We have special plans for you…"

"For today and today only; the leaning tower comes with the choice of 4 toppings!" shouted A Reaver out, embarrassed, as he waddled around in his leaning tower shaped suit, handing out coupons. "Get it while offers lasts!"
For the first time in over a month, the food court was bustling with people, happy and satisfied with their bellies full of whatever caught their fancy. Even the kids were cheerful as they ran around, kicking Reaver in his shin.

With the PETA group officially disbanded, the town leadership was reshaped again into something that resembled the original format, although this time it was the food court that was pulling all the strings. Sure, people were unhealthy again, but at least they were happy. Being a doctor became a booming business again, with the pharmacies breaking all selling records for cholesterol reducing drugs and the liposuction clinic was back in business. The economy had never been greater.

And in all the eateries and all the diners, that now dotted townston, hung a picture…

…A picture that all the restaurant owners kept up to give thanks to the one who sacrificed it all.

…A picture of the one responsible to make all of this happen.

…A picture of a clown.

Niccea AKA B.K.

Crocty AKA "Little" Caesar.

Townston is yours.

Try to keep it intact for at least one week.

The End!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Good game everybody.

Now vote Salsa for GM!!

Posted at

I heard a rumor that the iconic mcds ppl such as ronald are no longer being shown since mcds is no longer trying to attract the attention of kids. apparantly, they want to make the atmosphere feel more like a coffee shop….really depressing.

Nice narration, loved the ending tribute to ronald.

*sniff*

Now….i get to wake up and work for the bastard in 5 hours…

*grumble* *grumble*

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Sweet.

Good comeback game.
Will I play again DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN who knows?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Good game. I just wish I killed you all.

Oh, a bruised mushroom and exploding fetus were what remained of the townies. Nice.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Reminisce? Okay, um..I enjoyed killing the new guy on his first night, and defiling and disgracing the vegan. I was gonna get D_Dude, but Byndris convinced me otherwise. Said to use tactics, and let Salsa do it.

I'm gonna draw a kill sheet.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Night One: Failed Bomb placement, Ron the Don told me to put one on myself, so instead I went with…someone else….I think Rokulily…Right Product?

Night Two: Failed Bomb Placement on A Reaver

Night Three: Got a bomb on Gullas

Night Four: Got a bomb on Anthony Mercer

Night Five: Blew up Anthony Mercer

Night Six: Blew up Gullas

Posted at

I was just glad I was able to avenge Ochi. Killing someone's rival before they can is about the worst thing it's possible to do. Sorry.
Others cannot hope to defeat us in a rival-off, we are simply the best there are >:|

I was weirdly compelled to draw this after thinking about it, but it doesn't need to be used. There was a larger version, but it only looked more terrible!

EDIT: Also, because Niccea didn't want to change her avatar, I kingified it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.