Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

unless someone can beat komradedaves cute little tofu thing, hes got my vote.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

This must be the most candidates we have ever had, I'd say.

Posted at

It makes sense given the amount of different roles and the fact that the mafia don't appear to know the identities of one another in this game. Whomever gets the mayorship is well-protected.

That is exactly why, in this game more than most, we need to elect someone who has a verifiable townie role and is willing to share it, not just vote based on posters or personalities. I'm reserving my vote until then.

edit: someday I'll learn to finish my sentences, I will indeed

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Blerp. Alright I was hoping for a nice quiet game where I do nothing, but okay, I'll have my candidate poster/speech up later. Off out soon.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

I lost sleep over making that animation :,(.
Well at least Roku commented on it.

Posted at

Mettaur's new avatar-
That is kind of awesome.

BFF-
Will BFF run alongside me?

To SAME-
That really is amazing.

And yes. I'm running for office and I have proof towards my innocence.
And will try to not draw a half-assed poster…and not in paint too…
:[

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Verifiable Vegitarian role

I'm a vegetarian.

I'm willing to risk my life to help you guys out. Please show your support.

I'd also like to point out, that in every game i've played with KD he's been mafia.

Posted at

Do not quote my PQs!

I reserve my right to claim that anything that's qouted from a personal conversation between me and a player is a potential forgery.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

well, I was planning on commenting with a picture, but I guess I'll have say that I think it's pretty cool.

As for the verifiable role. Well the last time I mentioned my role I lost the election and got deaded, but eh, I'll go ahead and say it.

I am SPORTACUS! IN SPAAAAAAAACE! WITH SPAAAAACE LAAAAAAZZZERS!

salsa for mayor

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I am SPORTACUS! IN SPAAAAAAAACE!
No!

I'm Spart–Oh wait sportacus?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Okay, I'll vote later.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Sure you would. Mc Führer.

This is the problem with your poster. Its too easy to copy.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i would like everyone to know, that in all my games, i have only been mafia twice, and both times i didn't lie about it.

I am not mafia, and i promise not to insta-lynch anyone. i am a normal vegetarian.

Posted at

A Reaver, I keep reading the logo in your sig as "CANADIAN". Is this a problem with my mind, or is it meant to be a subliminal message?

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Could be lysdexia.

Also If anyone wants to know my role Im the Diet Planer.
Proof being I never lie about my role. Check previous games if you dont believe me.

Posted at

So as it stands I'm probably going to support Same and Salsa as mayor and pardoner (in whichever order) because it's incredibly risky to claim detective and verifiable to claim vigilante, but I'll wait to see if either candidate needs an extra vote to win either office.

edit: Oh right, I should explain why that is. If we can achieve this with relatively few votes, the detective's vote-analysis ability will be way more useful no matter whose votes he analyzes because there won't be a large voting pool to confound it.

I have class tonight and lots of writing left to do, but there should be time before that to check up on the election! I'd forgotten how fun it is to think about this sort of game. ^^

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Folks

We have an amazing candidate for Mayor. Sure, he's young, he's inexperienced, he has a creepy name, but he has its pulse on the heartbeat of this town like no other, and a newbie to boot.

I throw my support to BFFSatan, veggie, pro-potato Mayor. rah

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It makes sense given the amount of different roles and the fact that the mafia don't appear to know the identities of one another in this game. Whomever gets the mayorship is well-protected.
I'd just like to point out this means that whereas normally the mafia agree to only have one candidate, now potentially ALL the mafia are running.
*Thumbs up*

…Oh right Same is A Reaver now or something isn't he?(????)????? Bluh no wonder I couldn't find Same confessing to being the detective.
Or Same posting at all.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Yup. I'm Same.
Or was.

Also last time I was mayor the godfather got instalynched. Eh?

Posted at

My role shall remain a secret until the day I die! Or night! Which ever happens first. A Mob or the Mob. Most likely I will die but I shall live until then!

Also I need to write a 8-16 pages short fiction now so bye.

Posted at

Everyone was making posters, so I thought I'd make one for giggles.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Everyone was making posters, so I thought I'd make one for giggles.

But did anyone else make an animation?
No. I dont think so.
JUST IN CASE PEOPLE HAVENT SEEN IT YET!
Clickity here!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.