Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

One player with 4 votes and we have a four way tie for the pardoner seat (I'm operating on first come first serve bases).

I'm working on something else at the moment so the narration will be delayed.

You have couple of more minutes to squeeze in last minute votes.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'm doomed to lose, but I'mma gonna send in a poster anyways. Because BK is BS.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Now, before you vote for someone else I'd like to show you something,

Yes, I wrote a program to simulate a n-sided die, This means that I'll be randomly hitting people unless I make pardoner. Do you really want the guy with orbital weapons hitting people at random?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

YES!!!

My little sister made this. She colored it in for me at least. Oh, and pig translation!
*Wow! I am so voting for that guy!

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Well back to minecraft.

Also someones a bit late on the poster front there.

Posted at

The election is over. Just allow me to finish what I'm doing and I'll get right at writing the narration.

…then it's sleep for me.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

…Oh.
…I forgot to vote <_<

…OH WELL.

Posted at

…Oh.
…I forgot to vote <_<

…OH WELL.
Don't worry. You might live tonight. If you do you can vote tomorrow.

Posted at

Narration!

Turns out that being the boss of an organization that worships kittens is a highly sought out employment. Almost half of the town is running, giving the rest of the voters a nasty case of indecisiveness.

"Try some of my grass root smoothie-" said Gullas, handing out free samples. "-now with even more lima beans" he continued as someone close by could be heard throwing up.
KomradeDave demonstrated the ancient art of Tae tofu, in order to prove his proves and starts fighting seventy2 for supremacy, while Salsa handed out brochures about his highly controversial space defense program.

"And so, by harnessing the awesome powers of potatoes, you stand to become better then your next door neighbor" proclaimed BFFSatan, while flaunting his newest crops.
"Why that's brilliant!" said some of the undecided voters. "You'd make a perfect president!"
"Eh… wah?" started BFFSatan before being interrupted.
"With your potato powers, nobody could possibly stand in the way of townston."
"Look, I don't know what's going on, I'm just here to sell-"
"Hey! Everyone! This guy is going to save Townston!"
"HOORAY FOR BFFSATAN!" shouted the gathering crowd.

Suddenly a dump truck backs into the town scare, narrowly missing some of the passerby and unloads its content onto a nearby water fountain. Hidden in the stream of water that flows out is A Reaver riding a bloodthirsty shark.
"Vote for the man without fear! The man who's got guts to spare!" shouted Reaver as he straddled the thrashing shark.
"Why, you cruel man!" yelled the onlookers "Stop torturing that poor defenseless creature."
"Yeah! How would you like it if sharks would ride you for entertainment of others!"
"Boo! That man is a monster!"

And such was the public outcry that cost him the chance of the head chair. Fueled by the awesome powers that is potatoes, PFFSatan became the rising star of Townston, thus guarantying him the position.

[spoiler]BFFSatan is the new President of PETA

Incidentally, Salsa is the only Peta employee with any common sense.[/spoiler]

Day 1 is over.

Night 1 has begun.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Do you mind if I draw out the narration? Just seems like something I'd have fun with.

And although Salsa is pardoner, gods help us all, I feel safe knowing a complete new guy is in charge of the most violent-for-nonviolence organizations in all of Townston history. We were such foo- I mean, so very wise in voting BFFSatan, the SpudStud, our president.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Incidentally, Salsa is the only Peta employee with any common sense.

Now that, that made my day.

Alrighty then Send me your roles so I don't have to use my program to decide who dies tonight.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Laugh it up chuckles.

Posted at

Do you mind if I draw out the narration? Just seems like something I'd have fun with.

And although Salsa is pardoner, gods help us all, I feel safe knowing a complete new guy is in charge of the most violent-for-nonviolence organizations in all of Townston history. We were such foo- I mean, so very wise in voting BFFSatan, the SpudStud, our president.
I voted for him cause his campaign reminded me of my first campaign. Kept my vote there insuring his victory cause I am pretty sure I am still the only person to be elected pardoner in their first game((excluding thee first game)). And I didn't want him to upset this record. So I gave him the record of being the first player to be mayor on there first game((excluding thee first game)).

@Salsa: I stick with my first post. No one will know my role until I die! Also weren't you campaigning about using it if we didn't elect you? Now you doing if with roles also? I will not abide by terrorist threats sir. For I am a Real American.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Go ahead. But you better make sure I get them. I was going to draw them, but Fiance stole my sketch book.

Kept my vote there insuring his victory cause I am pretty sure I am still the only person to be elected pardoner in their first game((excluding thee first game)).

I really don't want to go back through the archives and do all the work to confirm this. So… :kitty: Let's just say that…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I voted for him cause his campaign reminded me of my first campaign. Kept my vote there insuring his victory cause I am pretty sure I am still the only person to be elected pardoner in their first game((excluding thee first game)). And I didn't want him to upset this record. So I gave him the record of being the first player to be mayor on there first game((excluding thee first game)).

@Salsa: I stick with my first post. No one will know my role until I die! Also weren't you campaigning about using it if we didn't elect you? Now you doing if with roles also? I will not abide by terrorist threats sir. For I am a Real American.

I actually think i was pardoner my first game. i had no idea what i was doing and everyone got lynched.

also, i should have voted for you, the real american. you brought tears to my eyes.

Posted at

Kept my vote there insuring his victory cause I am pretty sure I am still the only person to be elected pardoner in their first game((excluding thee first game)).
I really don't want to go back through the archives and do all the work to confirm this. So… :kitty: Let's just say that…
The funny thing is that the moment I saw monkey's comment I thought "Niccea will probably look that up :þ"

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yeah, I did, but I don't have any definite non targets. There are 6 killers on the loose and only 15 townies. Assuming that they incur no losses and that none of them hit the ones that the bomber plants, it'll be 10 to 6 after the first night, 4 to 6 after the second night (lynched a townie on the second day), and the it'll just the serial killer and the mafia at the end of night three (two bombs+two kills take care of the town).

So yeah, Either I get some roles or I go with the dice, because taking a chance now is better than doing nothing.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Either I get some roles or I go with the dice.

Pardoner has killing powers since when?
I accept this as a personal threat.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i am still who i am.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

A you may notice that I seem to be randomly and violently discharging my orbital weapons. I would like you to know that no one was hurt in this display and that I always make sure to safely hit my intended target.

While I've got your attention, would a paramedic please protect A Reaver, I would very much like not to have him die.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

My fellow Townstonians, I am humbled and honoured that you have chosen me, a humble potato salesman, to lead this town and PETA. As my first act as president I declare meat super-dooper-illegal (more illegal than it was before). All who possess it shall face my wrath and the wrath of the town, in short; a lot of wrath. Fur is also super-illegal. Shark riding is now also illegal, so no more of that please.

Posted at

Since forever. I just kept them secret for fours straight games which made everyone forget that they were there. I then hid the power under a lot of bureaucratic red tape so only those few who knew how to get around said tape or who had scissors could access them.

Posted at

My fellow Townstonians, I am humbled and honoured that you have chosen me, a humble potato salesman, to lead this town and PETA. As my first act as president I declare meat super-dooper-illegal (more illegal than it was before). All who possess it shall face my wrath and the wrath of the town, in short; a lot of wrath. Fur is also super-illegal. Shark riding is now also illegal, so no more of that please.

*zips-pants-back-up*
Btw,this-is-naturally-occurring-fur.No-really,-i-bet-i-got-more-hair-under-my-arms-then-most-of-you-do-on-top-:p

Since forever. I just kept them secret for fours straight games which made everyone forget that they were there. I then hid the power under a lot of bureaucratic red tape so only those few who knew how to get around said tape or who had scissors could access them.

rofl!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Oh, well. . .grats president and pardoner. Now we play the most intense of games, the waiting game. . .

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Congrats to Bff and Salsa!

Can't wait until the congratulatory mayoral feast: first course potato soup, then potato salad, main course: baked potato with sides of chips and fries, and potato pancakes for dessert!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.