Moonlight meanderer
seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Looking back over the clues, I may know who killed KomradeDave. He is said to have won an academy award.

You just happened to look back over that.

Also Gullas may be the colonel. Ive been told that he likes metal so I guess thats evidence? I however retract the "he tried to eat hark" part since thats just a character role.

In my defence I got nothing to say about my comic not being noir but then again theres not enough evidence to state that it is since its only 2 pages. Noir generally means crime as well lets not forget. My comic will be heavily influenced by the crow.

Id ask if gullas was the murderer but product isnt online.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Go ahead and ask, it can't hurt to know.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

I cant get an answer from an unconscious man.

Posted at

BFFSatan also has a bald guy in his first comic, which maybe correlates to the balding man in the narration.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

por que…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

BFFSatan also has a bald guy in his first comic, which maybe correlates to the balding man in the narration.

The balding man was referring to the role. It even says "et tu Caesar?"

POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

por que…

I mentioned several times that I was going to make a hit on whoever's number came up. Roku's just happened to be it. I was kinda hoping that she'd see that and send me her role, but that didn't happen, oh and…

Posted at

POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

por que…
At least you didn't get killed during lunch D:

Posted at

The balding man was referring to the role. It even says "et tu Caesar?"

My bad, I forgot Caesar was bald.

Posted at

Anthony Mercer has a guy that wears a pointy hat in one of his comic thumbs,
I… don't see it. Which one are you referring to? The only person with any kind of hat there is Mario, and his hat is certainly not pointy…

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Noir isn't necessarily black and white. Visually it should generally have high contrast, many early noir films were black and white because colour film in that time couldn't produce a lot of contrast. Noir is French for black and refers to the themes being dark, not the colour. Anyway, I'm not sure if the noir reference is relevant, but if it is it could be referencing either black and white detective stories or the proper definition.
Salsa's avatar is a detective?
Also, either way you look at it; noir is a French word. Et tu is also French. Does anyone here have any French connections?
I think there is something to be read into this line; "Normally I don't like dirtying my hands…"
Seems odd.
Could be referring to ayesinback's avatar.
Also the Hamburglar's as he wears gloves (even though he was murdered).
Probably something deeper than that; but I think it's a clue.

Also
[quote=Hamburglar's death]"…what message?" asked the Hamburglar.
"…I'm back!"

It appears that Product Placement knows how to cause me to sign up, so here I am, despite being retired!

Posted at

Noir isn't necessarily black and white. Visually it should generally have high contrast, many early noir films were black and white because colour film in that time couldn't produce a lot of contrast. Noir is French for black and refers to the themes being dark, not the colour. Anyway, I'm not sure if the noir reference is relevant, but if it is it could be referencing either black and white detective stories or the proper definition.
Also, either way you look at it; noir is a French word. Et tu is also French. Does anyone here have any French connections?
I think there is something to be read into this line; "Normally I don't like dirtying my hands…"
Seems odd.
Could be referring to ayesinback's avatar.
Also the Hamburglar's as he wears gloves (even though he was murdered).
Probably something deeper than that; but I think it's a clue.

Also
"…I'm back!"
It appears that Product Placement knows how to cause me to sign up, so here I am, despite being retired!

ILL-BE-THE-FIRST-TO-VOTE-AND-YALL-CAN-FOLLOW-SUIT!!!

but-if-its-fail-imma-say-it-was-=bffsatan's-idea:p

VOTE-OCHI!!!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Gullas may be the colonel.
He kept trying to eat hark.

Well excuse me for trying to do my usual community work by disposing of the bodies of deceased, but I'd say that this is only circumstantial evidence… but I admit, I FRIGGIN LOVE KFC!!!!

People that use black and white comics:

A Reaver
BFFsatan (black and white avatar)
Gullas (Not So Heroic)

also I support this

and

Interesting Fact:
D_Dude is from Denmark. And "There is something rotten in the heart of Denmark" ~ Hamlet

guess I've got to hate D_Dude for his language, but love him for all the Carlsberg…

Posted at

as far as noir, does anyone have a mystery or detective comic?

and then there's
The intruder took off his jacket and fixed his pointy hat.
who wears a pointy hat?
Salsa's hat isn't pointy and we know who he killed.

But Mett's hat is very pointy.

But to also refute that "I'm back" refers more to SAME seeing in that is what he constantly is doing.

Clues aren't usually taken from a post in the forum, guys.

I also am going to blame:

-TFGM or SAME for hark's attack ("sharply dressed man"-refers to ZZ Top and they had beards but it could also have been Gent's Boxing-in other words it's more likely)
-Salsa for roku's death ("I'm the hottest thing around"-I'm confirming it, that is)
-Myself for Comrade's because I'm the only one who I know is in a Drama club

And because I'm mafia and that's what I do.

Peace people.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Also
"…I'm back!"
An interesting idea, but clues aren't based on what people say in the thread. Also I was told that I'm back thing is a quote from the Jack in the box thing? I dunno.

as far as noir, does anyone have a mystery or detective comic?

and then there's
The intruder took off his jacket and fixed his pointy hat.
who wears a pointy hat?
I think that's just referring to the Jack in the Box, who wears a pointy hat.
Same with the Caeser thing.

Posted at

Only ochi supporting kill evidence:
[quote=ochi's profile]acts like an egotistical super-detective, but purely for fun.[/quote]
[quote=you guys]noir=detective[/quote]

Who I will not bote for by the way.

So who should I actually vote for?

Maybe the mafia needs my vote?

I should know this already.

I am mafia so they should just keep me informed.

I would also like to say that Salsa is not necessarily the vigilante as it was said in the narration. It did not have enough evidence.

…I can vote for him! Yay for mafia!

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Ive checked. Gullas had nothing to do with the attack on hark.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Now 1337's just confusing me with his constant confessions.
Hell, maybe I should vote for him just so he'll stop throwing my brain around.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

hear the heavy breathing right behind him
Perhaps a… SMOKER!
dodged out the way of the snapping jaws.
Perhaps a… SHARK RIDER!

Perhaps a… REAVER!

Also, although I've never watched firefly, I hear Reavers are pretty nasty things that eat people. If PP is a fan, or just happened to wiki it, then maybe the whole devouring people shtick the Colonel's got going is a reference to that.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Only ochi supporting kill evidence:
[quote=ochi's profile]acts like an egotistical super-detective, but purely for fun.[/quote]
[quote=you guys]noir=detective[/quote][/quote]

interesting. Additionally, I think Ochi writes with great dramatic flair. But then, so does Bff eeeny meeny miney moe

nah — just not enough evidence for me to go on

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm back is referring to the fact that the Jack role just got out of a coma. I had considered that too, but I remember the Jack Is Back run of commercials.

Posted at

I'm back is referring to the fact that the Jack role just got out of a coma. I had considered that too, but I remember the Jack Is Back run of commercials.
Yeah, I was gonna say…that's one of the role-specific clues, it's based on ads. It's like the pointy hat.

It's irritating to be targeted because some obvious role-specific clue can be weirdly twisted to fit me in some indirect way that's uncharacteristic of Produpla's writing style in the first place. Produpla's clues are usually derived directly from the culprit's profile or comic. :\

Let's also not forget that if my open advice to everyone had been followed, Rokulily would be alive and we'd have a provable townie mayor/pardoner duo, but whatever, I guess during my absence y'all were suffering a long period of bitter bandwagon famine >:|

crocty
crocty
Posted at

something something something something something something, something something something something something

something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something :\

something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something bandwagon something >:|
BANDWAGON? LYNCHING OCHI?
COUNT ME IN!

But really I'm leaning towards the BFF comic referring to those oscar awards mentioned. It's a bit too specific to be a coincidence.
Furthermore, his avatar is primarily black and white, which is noir-ish? >:?

Also Same/Frankerr/A Reaver, have you investigated BFFsatan yet? I have a feeling he may just be a townie and thus not 100% clear, but worth a try.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.