Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

And here I was hoping you were actually signing up. :(

It's a good idea to send in some stuff to the podcast stuff. If Niccea has some time to spare, she could say something about the comic.

Posted at

I've been thinking about using Jack. He's on the "Fast Food Mafia" group picture so I can add him to the list quite easily. Also Monkey came up with couple of suggestions for how his role would work.

I also happen to like this ad:

Thats-freakin-hilarious!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Starting tomorrow, the Mafia Comic will be showing Back to Basics. Then we are going straight to the Wild Wild West. (geez there is a lot of pictures in these.)

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I've been thinking about using Jack. He's on the "Fast Food Mafia" group picture so I can add him to the list quite easily. Also Monkey came up with couple of suggestions for how his role would work.

I also happen to like this ad:

JACK! He Is a maniac!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ochi and I already made a script to explain mafia. I just have to cut it down into the mark… Since it would look like a big wall of text… You can see the script here and give cut suggestions.

SCRIPT

Posted at

Also, Hamburglar. It turns out that I can't PQ you. I'm guessing this is because you're under 13.

You need to add me as a friend so I can send you a message, regarding your role and various other info. Anyone wishing to PQ him needs to send me that message and I will forward it to him.

Posted at

Also, Hamburglar. It turns out that I can't PQ you. I'm guessing this is because you're under 13.

You need to add me as a friend so I can send you a message, regarding your role and various other info. Anyone wishing to PQ him needs to send me that message and I will forward it to him.
Aw shit. I'm not under 13. Way over it. I just thought it meant "under 21"

crap.

Posted at

I don't know if it's possible but you might be able to speak with an admin (recommend Ozoneocean or Skoolmunkee for a speedy answer) to see if they can fix your age.

Posted at

I fixed you up. DD's been having problems with new user accounts for some reason, lots of people reporting it's gotten the age thing wrong.

Posted at

Nope. He still not qualified to receive my glorious PQ's.

Posted at

Okay, it should work now, I just tested it. Dunno why it didn't take before, sorry :I

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.