Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

40 of these and I haven't played once?
Gee, I guess I'm just gonna have to sign up if I want to find out what all the hype's about.

Please do! we always like having new people play. I'm also sure Product Placement is eager for some new clue material too.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Gee, I guess I'm just gonna have to sign up if I want to find out what all the hype's about.

Fresh Meat.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Fresh Meat.

Shhhhhh! Not yet you Fool! We have to wait until he shows up in the game thread!

Hehehe, he's joking of course.

Posted at

Glad to have you on board. As for anyone else who's curios to try it out for the first time, I welcome you to message me for any questions that you might have. I prefer constant pestering over players not playing cause they don't know what to do. So please do let me know if there's something you're unsure off.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I'm in, as illustrious #17 (and closet french-fries-fanatic)

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Are any of you riding a robot unicorn?
Cause ALL YOUR FREAKIN' WISHES JUST CAME TRUE!
That's right, sign me up for this bad boy.

press Z to make your wishes come true!

Posted at

Are any of you riding a robot unicorn?
Cause ALL YOUR FREAKIN' WISHES JUST CAME TRUE!
That's right, sign me up for this bad boy.

press Z to make your wishes come true!

z

It didn't work… :(

Posted at

It didn't work… :(
Your dreams did not come true.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh shit better sign me up.
Maybe that way this game can be as cool as my game was gonna be.

Posted at

I'm back, and this time with a better space bar.

Thats right l33t, better watch out, theres no telling what i can do with this space bar!!! >:)
OH GOD!!!

HE HAS THE POWER!!!

(no I won't post the pic)

Fresh Meat.
Yes. Yes BFF Satan has awfully nice meat.
And it hasn't aged a bit.

I'll get yelled at for that one.

Posted at

lolz

Oh, its not "z", its ctrl+alt+delete, just fyi

AND BEHOLD!!! THE POWER OF THE SPACE BAR!!!

I used 2 spaces between each word, i bet most of you didnt notice it did you? The space bar is dangerous yet subtle. >:)

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

lolz

Oh, its not "z", its ctrl+alt+delete, just fyi

AND BEHOLD!!! THE POWER OF THE SPACE BAR!!!

I used 2 spaces between each word, i bet most of you didnt notice it did you? The space bar is dangerous yet subtle. >:)
I am using three just to prove that I am better than you.

Posted at

Ok, ive abused the power of the space bar, and am deathly ill. Puking, diarea, headaches, ackiness, really miserable. And my phone got stolen…damn you space bar, damn you.

Posted at

All right. I'll be taking a test tomorrow so I'm going to be preparing for that tonight. Other then that, I'm contemplating starting this game after the weekend (24 GMT Sunday night / Monday morning).

Anyone's interested in joining have till then to sign up.

Posted at

It appears that Product Placement knows how to cause me to sign up, so here I am, despite being retired!

I look forward to being totally more chill than usual about these shenanigans and probably dying immediately, 'cause that's how I roll. I think I'm not actually coming out of retirement if I die before doing anything, though. >_>;;

Posted at

It appears that Product Placement knows how to cause me to sign up, so here I am, despite being retired!

I look forward to being totally more chill than usual about these shenanigans and probably dying immediately, 'cause that's how I roll. I think I'm not actually coming out of retirement if I die before doing anything, though. >_>;;

Wait, …YOU RETIRED?!?! WHY!?!? D8

Byndris
Byndris
Posted at

Waiting for this game to start is making me hungry…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

YAY!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

words of wisdom.

Posted at

Well how about that? ^^

Need only one more person and it's 20 players. That means we're only 2 players away from an extra serial killer (hint hint).

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Sweet, Nice to have you for another game Ochi.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.