Posted at

I was told I should join.

So..can I join?

YES

-high fives the universe-

Posted at

The Hamburglar?

And it's not a mule account?

Well, I have to say… regardless of whether you become a vegetarian or a fast food mobster, it's going to be ironic.

Posted at

The Hamburglar?

And it's not a mule account?

Well, I have to say… regardless of whether you become a vegetarian or a fast food mobster, it's going to be ironic.
I actually was just going to post a comic here but I have no ideas for one so I'm just gonna do this for now :D

Posted at

Well, in that case, welcome aboard. This makes you the 20th player so we've got the desired amount. More are welcome to show up but I will be throwing in a serial killer if that happens.

Also, don't hesitate to PQ if you have any questions.

P.S. Are everyone happy with starting on Sunday night? I normally refrain from starting during weekends, cause allot of people are away during that time. However, if there's enough interest I can start earlier.

Byndris
Byndris
Posted at

I'll be ready to start on Sunday.

Posted at

I'm good. This is my vacation so why not spend it on Mafia games.

And if I end up being mafia again I'm calling for a re-role.

-_-…

HEY, WE ARENT MAFIA, WE ARE PIMPLY FACED COLLEGE DROP OUTS WHO CANT FIND A BETTER JOB!!!

well, i used to be pimply, now just hairy lol

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh shit better sign me up.
Maybe that way this game can be as cool as my game was gonna be.

It appears that Product Placement knows how to cause me to sign up, so here I am, despite being retired!

I look forward to being totally more chill than usual about these shenanigans and probably dying immediately, 'cause that's how I roll. I think I'm not actually coming out of retirement if I die before doing anything, though. >_>;;
WHOAH IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK

Okay okay, I see where you allegiance lies now, but when she turns out to be double crossing you all, don't come crying to me.
D:<

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Ochi and I are already acquainted, so I was happy to see that she'll be playing. I look forward to getting to know you.

Can't speak for the others . . . they ARE of the criminal element.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm post #60

also, i find it awesome that you are playing crocty.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Perfect! I get to smash a fetus into a patty and grill it in both fightsplosion, AND Mafia Games! Er, what I meant to say is..go vegans..yay

crocty
crocty
Posted at

That's cool, I don't really care either way though.

I'm just that awesome.

Also this says nothing, I just wanted to be a dick.

Posted at

Im in.
Dang… 21. This means I have to make up a cool serial killer role now.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Im in.
Dang… 21. This means I have to make up a cool serial killer role now.
you love it.

did you need more junk food?

how about krispy kreme - they are nutritionally obscene as they have no redeeming value, nutrient-wise

Byndris
Byndris
Posted at

I think Krispy Kreme's only redeeming factor is that it is the first fast food restaurant to produce its "food" with a fully automated system.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

JACK! Use JACK!

Posted at

Ahaha, thanks. YOU GUYYYYS.

Okay okay, I see where you allegiance lies now, but when she turns out to be double crossing you all, don't come crying to me.
D:<
But just think: if you're apart from everyone else, they are allied with me, and I double-cross them, that totally implies that I'm working with you.

And anyone with whom I work is, of course, terribly lucky to have me, so you would be the most fortunate of all! How can you complain?
Im in.
Yay!

Posted at

I've been thinking about using Jack. He's on the "Fast Food Mafia" group picture so I can add him to the list quite easily. Also Monkey came up with couple of suggestions for how his role would work.

I also happen to like this ad:

Posted at

I hope I get to be a fast food mobster.

FOR BURGER KING

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

I hope I get to be a fast food mobster.

FOR BURGER KING

I did not see this happening at all.

Posted at

All righty then. I'm starting this game tonight at midnight GMT (should be 6 PM US central).

For those who are planing to, you have until then to alter your avatars/profile, since it's forbidden to change it during the course of the game.

Posted at

You mafia folks should consider putting something in for the podcast! Hark has sent in a little script already which is a "why it's fun" thing, but I could still do with something else if you guys want to send anything in. (I am sticking to only giving 2-3 minutes to each project so if lots of Mafia people send in different things, most of it won't end up being used. Better to be organized!)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.