Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Special HUMBUG News Bulletin

-FRO naval forces were beaten back in the quasi-strategic system of Quicken Alpha-1234321. They incurred heavy losses of three frigates and ten corvettes to our light losses of three hundred battleships, fifteen hundred cruisers, and three thousand lighter units. Suspected reason for withdrawal was exhaustion of munitions.

-The Miss HUMBUG Navy pageant has requested seventy2 to elaborate on his platform of flattering one-piece super-soldier suits for all the women currently in Townston Brigade 13666. There as also been some questions about his pants-optional policy, but declined to answer those questions at the time of this bulletin.

-The new mark 17 heavy armor has been rushed into service. Despite concerns over the effectiveness of the armor, the effectiveness has surpassed the previous mark 16 by 40 orders of magnitude at an effectiveness rating of 0.0004%.

-1337 master is reminded that since he was the first one to vote, he can request a drawing of his choice.

Thank you for paying attention to this HUMBUG News Bulletin.

All the People's Recruiter Lieutenant could do was cry at the stupidity of his nation's military.
Amazing that the news report fails to mention that a mass murderer is running for office.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Special HUMBUG News Bulletin
*stuffs*
Amazing that the news report fails to mention that a mass murderer is running for office.

Politics dear Watson, politics…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Everyone should pay attention to the Galactic news. I am important enough in the galaxy to be mentioned, yet none of the other candidates are anywhere near as important. Not even that mass-murdering TFGM.

some of you are more familiar with one of my bigger customers.

She's awesome, and all her power comes from this suit. and another one, but that doesn't matter.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I'M RUNNING FOR FRIGGIN MAYOR OF SPACE!

I promise no pants! all to be revealed by my propaganda poster in due time.

A PEW PEW PEWing mayor with no pants? Some how — for some reason

NO

Where's BffSatan? @BffSatan: if you post some nice campaign posters I promise NOT to vote for you this time.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hey, hey, hey, I'm here. Been at mo' fo'in uni all day.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Island, space, same diff' really.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

@ the emotico robotico

ye neglected to state: be ye Humbug or resistance? or will we all be Lost? again

as promised, definitely Not voting for BffSatan (and I question just how many potatoes remain to be shared . . . )

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

well here I am ladies and gents

Also I vote for The flying green monkey(told you I'd vote for ya next time)

Posted at

Has anyone here been a astronaut? I have. Thank you hark for giving me the experience I need to say no one else has.

I'm not going to lie or change my mind this time. If I am elected Commander I will try my hardest to kill everyone of you so I will be the only one left standing and thus the first medic victory. But if I am elected as The Exec I will not try to kill everyone. And if I am not elected at all I will randomly protect someone each night until I am killed in the first night.

@Rengishi: Thank you sir. You are wise to choose the mass murder/bringer of bloodbaths/the miracle worker/ other titles I don't actually have.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Votes and actions need to be PQ'd to me to be official.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make sure the maintenance crew doesn't try and put lemonade in the hydrogen tanks again.

well here I am ladies and gents

Also I vote for The flying green monkey(told you I'd vote for ya next time)

Posted at

Mayor Elections:

I Am The 1337 Master: (1)
Propaganda Poster Bonus

TheFlyingGreenMonkey: (3)Second
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
(Very Disturbing) Propaganda Poster Bonus
crocty

A Reaver: (4)LEAD
A Reaver
Propaganda Poster Bonus
gullas
ayesinback

Mettaur: (2)
Mettaur
Propaganda Poster Bonus

seventy2: (1)
(Mildly Disturbing) Propaganda Poster Bonus

BffSatan: (2)
BffSatan
Propaganda Poster Bonus
Wow. Mass Murders for the win!

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Mayor Elections:

I Am The 1337 Master: (1)
Propaganda Poster Bonus

TheFlyingGreenMonkey: (3)Second
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
(Very Disturbing) Propaganda Poster Bonus
crocty

A Reaver: (4)LEAD
A Reaver
Propaganda Poster Bonus
gullas
ayesinback

Mettaur: (2)
Mettaur
Propaganda Poster Bonus

seventy2: (1)
(Mildly Disturbing) Propaganda Poster Bonus

BffSatan: (2)
BffSatan
Propaganda Poster Bonus
Wow. Mass Murders for the win!

Its the robot legion. They want them on their side.Ill tell you all my role if I get elected.
Also Im drunk.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Guys, c'mon. Vote for me. After all… I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

DAY 1 NARRATION

The day had been long and hard, but not in a dirty way.
Keep your minds out of the gutter people.

A Reaver felt the sun beating down relentlessly on the back of his neck.
Soon he would have revenge on that accursed globe of fire that tormented him.
Soon his people would rise up and reclaim what was once theirs.

The Flying Green Monkey had already arrived abroad his flying space goat, a vessel more ancient than time itself.
He surveyed the band of pathetic misfits before him.
"Only a mad man would try to lead such fools!" He cursed "But in the kingdom of the ants, the magnifying glass is god…OLD TESTAMENT STYLE!"

Niccea wept.

It was already too late for BFFSatan, but bitterness drove him onward. Bitterness and hate for all living things.
Soon they would pay for what they had done to him. He would bring them dragging and screaming down to his wretched level and make them stare up with blind eyes at an uncaring
sky.
"Could I have more ice cream?" He whined.
I Am The 1337 Master hurried to serve him (it was, after all, his restaurant ever since his brother moved away) but slipped on the banana peal rengishi had so carelessly discarded the night before.
1337 master struggled to remain standing, but the battle against his own misaligned center of gravity was futile and he plunged forward, covering BFFSatan in freezing cold dairy goodness.
"I will have justice yet!" Scream BFFSatan, but in truth they all knew this was a lie.

"Enough of this shadow games and silent moves!" Ayesinblack screamed in exasperation "The Dice is cast!!!"

[spoiler]SEVENTY2 is the new mayor.[/spoiler]

But they were not alone, for the world was changing even as they tried to conceive of it within their twisted imaginnings.

[spoiler]Gullas is the new pardoner.[/spoiler]

DAY 1 IS OVER

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN!

Send all actions to Salsa.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

HOWD THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!
Oh well. Since Im the only space Irish person here id like to say happy space Patrick's day.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

It was a pretty surprising result, I will give you that.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

DID GULLAS EVEN RUN?!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

He must have got a lot of votes despite not running.
People just love that Gullas. He is such a cheeky chappy.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Do feti even have cheeks? I think the head would still just be a membrane-encased blob..

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

It was a pretty surprising result, I will give you that.

Surprising? That was pure incredifascilatoriascrumpescelent

Vote Mett

why the hell not? well, besides that

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Is the fact that I'm the only candidate that isn't sexist, and against blowing our budget on skimpy armor(Which is an oxymoron)?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hmmm, not sexist?
You do realise you are trying to appeal to people who write webcomics?
The most sexist, fanservice ridden, objectifying bunch of neanderthals you will ever come across?

Next time, I think you should change your campaign slogan to "BOOBIES!"

You will win for sure.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'm trying to reach the female voters.

Of which there are three…

I'm still sticking with my morals. I've become a better person, the corruption is lifting away.

Not the stupid goodness I had when I started either. I'm just helping around now. Like this cat shelter I'm working at, it makes me feel good inside.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.