Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wait…there are girls who read webcomics?
That doesn't sound very likely.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That, or they're actually cyborg ninja dinosaurs..Ochi…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Due to unforeseen events, I'm going to be extending the deadline to 22:00. So relax, you've now got 5 and a half hours to decide who you want to be the CO.

Posted at

If Monkey doesn't get elected for an office he'll die straightaway, because medics can't protect each other this game!

I'm voting for him because of that, but I hope we get along better this time too.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

does this mean i don't read harkovast? but that would be horrible! why are you making me do horrible things hark? why?!

monkey math potential for bad things happening

pardoner= good>evil
mayor= good<evil
salsa game= good<evil

best result is pardoner for claimed medic
refrain from giving him your roles

Posted at

That, or they're actually cyborg ninja dinosaurs..Ochi…
I'm actually a crying sad face right now. GENDER: INDETERMINATE

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

TFGM has openly admitted to killing EVERYONE if he wins….

Posted at

TFGM has openly admitted to killing EVERYONE if he wins….
Uh-uh, just if he wins the mayorship.

But it looks like same's winning that, and I'm ok with that because I trust same and we've talked, so if Monkey comes in second it'll be a satisfactory outcome.

Anyway, I have plans for tonight and I'm already wearing my silly novelty hat so off I go. Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone. (Especially rokulily!)

Posted at

does this mean i don't read harkovast? but that would be horrible! why are you making me do horrible things hark? why?!

monkey math potential for bad things happening

pardoner= good>evil
mayor= goodX3

@Ochi: Thank you for your support. I too hope for us to get along better. I mean we both have the desire to kill crocty. And we both like putting hats on dinosaurs.

@Seventy2: I stand by my campaign promises.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

It's never especially Mettaur..I'm like Toad, or one of those mini game characters from Zelda, or even one of Kirby's "partners"..I do affect the game, but no one ever cares..

Happy Saint Patties!

I can't get wasted being underage, so I'll just eat fast food and junk candy. Gonna get chocolate wasted.Movie reference.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Seems like we might have a game that I GM that doesn't actually result in catastrophic casualties for the town, but I ain't betting on it.

Posted at

Seems like we might have a game that I GM that doesn't actually result in catastrophic casualties for the town, but I ain't betting on it.
Your find my response to this in this time range of this clip. 11:16-11:31

Posted at

banana peal
It's peel, Britty.

UGH!!!

I never get any fucking votes…

I have voted for you in the past and may do so in the future. But the present belongs to those who wish to bathe the town. Bathe it in BLOOD!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I would like everyone to know that as many times as i've served as mayor never it has never been a bloodbath. Never! that's 100%. My opponnent TFGM doesn't even have a 50% record. please don't let him make pardoner…

you don't even have to vote for me. just don't vote for him.

Posted at

I have voted for you in the past and may do so in the future. But the present belongs to those who wish to bathe the town. Bathe it in BLOOD!
'Cept at those times I was actually mafia and didn't win.

/other bitching

Whoever doesn't vote for me and comes in third will die tonight.

Just Saiyan.

Posted at

I would like everyone to know that as many times as i've served as mayor never it has never been a bloodbath. Never! that's 100%. My opponnent TFGM doesn't even have a 50% record. please don't let him make pardoner…

So why do you want the medic to die seventy2? Since a medic can't be protected by another medic this game a townie side player would take Ochi's stance on me but you take the stance that I shouldn't even be pardoner. Interesting. I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course reference from the sign up thread.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

So why do you want the medic to die seventy2? Since a medic can't be protected by another medic this game a townie side player would take Ochi's stance on me but you take the stance that I shouldn't even be pardoner. Interesting. I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course reference from the sign up thread.

you've already admitted ultimate destruction to all!

being as weak as i am, this is the only power i have! to ensure that you aren't some alien killer.

Posted at

you've already admitted ultimate destruction to all!

being as weak as i am, this is the only power i have! to ensure that you aren't some alien killer.
I also said that I was a medic and that as the pardoner I would not try to kill everyone. It is impossible as a pardoner medic acting alone. I do the near impossible not the impossible.

Posted at

Day 1 is still on? And here I thought I had missed my chance to vote.

I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course
>:

Well, you can forget about getting my vote now.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Day 1 is over. I already posted commentary.

Posted at

This is true. And I suppose it's rude of me not congratulating Gullas on his arousing success.

Posted at

Day 1 is still on? And here I thought I had missed my chance to vote.
I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course
>:

Well, you can forget about getting my vote now.
Your going to let a medic die? You are just confirming our suspicions. Or would a criminal do something that wouldn't confirm our suspicions to make it look like they weren't a criminal. Or would they think that is what we would think. Hmm well played Product.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'm going to bed, let me know who wins. i'm utterly curious

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Voting is Closed. Narration to follow at 22:00

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.