Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I am definitely not the shockinator guys.

Also, I think 1337 master is mafia. He's acting funny, funnier than normal anyway.

Also

One of the draftees stood in the single pool of light in the refurnished cargo bay of one of the sections. All he could see was a the outline of a chair and a guitar standing in a corner.
Guitar
Chair
Both of those clues are on the first page of each comic. And the chair feautres heaps later in the comic.

Just sayin' guys… 1337 is mafia.

Posted at

Narration
Elsewhere, the Bug Man sat in a dark room with the comforting glow of computer screens to light his face.

"Well, well, well. Let's see what my little kitties dragged in."

Okay, yes, I have a comic called "A Cat's Tale" (and it is rather charming if I say so myself), but I have to hope that I'm more than just a one note clue.
And yes, Hark's a cat. And yes, TFGM is a bunch of cats (kitties?) in a man's suit.

But what about this profile portion?
"I also have two cats, One is named Tabby (the serious quiet type, leave him alone and he respects you)and the other cat is a kitten, her name is Olive (also a loving creature, but like all cats needs time alone and doesn't want TOO much attention)."

sounds like kitties to me
I am medic. I protected Ochi and I shall randomly protect someone else tonight! Fear my random protecting power. The 20 sided dice will be redeemed!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I am definitely not the shockinator guys.

Also, I think 1337 master is mafia. He's acting funny, funnier than normal anyway.

Also

One of the draftees stood in the single pool of light in the refurnished cargo bay of one of the sections. All he could see was a the outline of a chair and a guitar standing in a corner.
Guitar
Chair
Both of those clues are on the first page of each comic. And the chair feautres heaps later in the comic.

Just sayin' guys… 1337 is mafia.

the black marketeer is helpful tho. why did you just give him away?

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I figured that was a clue for the demolitions expert who tried to kill Ochi.
That whole scene makes a lot more sense now.
So Ochi went to the Black Marketeer for help, but a medic was protecting her anyway?

Also, black marketeer isn't necessarily helpful, they can kill once per night and can help the resistance just as much as they can help humbug. No one wants to kill the black marketeer anyway.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Is it just me; or does Anthony Mercer's comic, the symetrical breadzapoid, sound like a scientific way of referring to cake? Cakes are symetrical and are like bread. (the suffix -oid means to be like something).

I should stop pointing fingers now, as that seems like a pretty good way to get myself killed.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I figured that was a clue for the demolitions expert who tried to kill Ochi.
I re-read that clue again again, Ochi didn't get help, someone else did. There seems to be a lot of people in this clue actually, hence my confusion.

Posted at

I was the first one to get an action in last night so I got salsa to draw what would of happened if I had become Commander.

Everything looks brighter. Also more fire!

Posted at

The 20 sided dice will be redeemed!
NEVER!!!

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Damn.

i don't want to lynch Rengishi, i'm too scared to do anything to Rengishi now….

hmmmmm…so mettaur or bff satan….

Yes…..cower in fear mortal!

Posted at

The 20 sider has consistently worked against the town, whenever someone picked it up. You'll likely end up protecting the resistance more often the a helpful person, knowing its history so I well within my rights to hate it.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm voting for mettaur.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I vote for Seventy2. Listen to the 2nd in command!

…*grunts*

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I just want to point out that TFGM is a crazy cat lady. Thus he must be the Bug Man. Anyone who doesn't vote for him is a resistance sympathizer.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I just want to point out that TFGM is a crazy cat lady. Thus he must be the Bug Man. Anyone who doesn't vote for him is a resistance sympathizer.
You vote for him, another votes for him, I vote for him, and we got a dead bug man.

Or should we get the dealer? You know, Seventy2?…fine, char grilled monkey it is. Dibs on the wings!
Rokulily yawned as the night wore on. She had been busy baking the night before and the scent of cake hung about here like the cloud of sleepiness.

"Kinda silly to put the person who had been up all day on night patrol," she said in a singsong voice.

"Mmmmm, You smell like cake. Wonder if you taste like it too," mused a voice in the bushes beside her.

All they found of the baker was the cherry hair-clip she had worn.

Posted at

The 20 sider has consistently worked against the town, whenever someone picked it up. You'll likely end up protecting the resistance more often the a helpful person, knowing its history so I well within my rights to hate it.

That 20 sided protected Ochi from an attack.

@Mettaur: Don't listen to my rival. I have said I am a medic like 5 times now and I have taken credit for saving a player. If I wasn't the medic the real one would have outed me. If you want to try avoid dieing bugman you should point your finger at someone who isn't medic, referring to my disturbing poster, referring to I'll stab a needle and inject some unknown liquid into ya.

@theFAKEtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

ey?

20-sided dice . . . does what? in whose hands? at what point?

"cloud of sleepiness" points to?

cherry hair-clip?

I DUNNO

Posted at

ey?

20-sided dice . . . does what? in whose hands? at what point?
Long ago a vig used the 20 sided dice to decide who to kill. It turned out terribly. He struck a townie every time I believe. I then used a 20 sided to kill Product once.

And now I am using a 20 sided to decide who I protect at night.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

@theSEXYtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
Semantics! My argument still stands.

Posted at

@theSMELLYtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am also a medic and don't have the power to kill Curse you salsa for not giving me that power! If I did have that power do you think you, as my rival, would still be alive?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

@theUNFATHOMABLYBEAUTIFULtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am also a medic and don't have the power to kill Curse you salsa for not giving me that power! If I did have that power do you think you, as my rival, would still be alive?
Just because you're terrible at your job doesn't change anything.

Posted at

@theRESISTENCEFIGHTERtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am trying my best! Your quite different from my pervious rival. It just dosn't feel right yet. Give me time to work on it. Give me that time by not lynching me :3

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

@theMAYORtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am trying my best! Your quite different from my pervious rival. It just dosn't feel right yet. Give me time to work on it. Give me that time by not lynching me :3
Nope, sorry, but if you can't kill me I'll have to kill you. It's how it works.

Posted at

@theMAYORtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
Nope, sorry, but if you can't kill me I'll have to kill you. It's how it works.
Holy crap your the mayor!?!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.