Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

And Rengishi's picture since he was the first one to vote.

Thanks bro, looks awesome

@roku: you draw like bryan o malley :)

@1337:You are way too jumpy I bet you and ayes are in cahoots to kill the rest of us

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I mean I wasted my lynch vote so how could I possibly be an evil guy?
Maybe you just really hate flaming potatoes.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

…and of course you have to one up me.

…Jerk.

no need to thank me, your tears were payment enough.

serious rivarly

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

…and of course you have to one up me.

…Jerk.

serious rivarly

And noone even knows why.

Posted at

Defeat just makes me stronger you…

…artist…

Maybe you just really hate flaming potatoes.
I have absolutely nothing against gay people…satan…

And noone even knows why.
She's evil and that's enough for me.

So go ahead you all, KILL ME.

Just remember that this won't be the last you'll ever hear of…

…batman…

I SHALL KILL ALL OF YOU!

Posted at

Oh… whoops. Everyone else was voting for Mettaur; I thought he MUST be guilty!

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Who are you?Guy above me?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Aw everybody has a rival… I don't :'( but poor old Ensign *bone crush* I really liked that fella *juicyflowingcuttingsplash* and we were*louder bone crush* going for a picnic *crush* spare ribs anyone?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Aw everybody has a rival… I don't :'( but poor old Ensign *bone crush* I really liked that fella *juicyflowingcuttingsplash* and we were*louder bone crush* going for a picnic *crush* spare ribs anyone?
If things don't work out between TFGM and I, I'd be happy rival you. I don't very much like lowercase "e"s, anyway.

Posted at

…I've been playing since Mafia XI.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm happy being rival less. that means no one is trying to kill me.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

AS far as you know…. >:3D>

gullas
gullas
Posted at

If things don't work out between TFGM and I, I'd be happy rival you. I don't very much like lowercase "e"s, anyway.
I saw what you did there… and I decided to put some sweet smoking bbq sauce on your spare ribs…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

AS far as you know…. >:3D>

fair enough.

no one other than the mafia, the alien, the black market dealer, and possibly the vigilante (maybe on accident)

Posted at

Dude, Anthony's great. He's subtle, but he nearly always listens to rational arguments! He also listens to them a lot when he's guilty though, so it's hard to tell. >_>;

As per my clue analysis, I still seriously think bffsatan and crocty are the schlockinator and demolitions expert. If clues come out, please remember~

There's a good chance I'm already dead, so good luck, everyone! <3

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Okay guys in all seriousness have you noticed a connection, the second mettaur dies,1337 immediatelly starts spouting way more of all this I'm such a mafia dude stuff which he knows would obviously start drawing attention to him and make us think he is trying to use reverse psycoligy on us , in short i think he used mettaur as a scape goat either intensionally or un and actually IS MAFIA 1337 IS MAFIA

Posted at

You guys coulda just voted me into office.

And another fact to add to Rengishi's statement, is right after I was accused of being mafia, someone else accused Mett and I hopped along that bandwagon and voted against the spud so I am obviously mafia.

Wait. Didn't this joke get old last game?

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

I squint at you now T_T

Obviously he's hiding something,could it be a Dora collection, his secret foot fetish, possibly but the signs are all there that he is mafia

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I saw what you did there… and I decided to put some sweet smoking bbq sauce on your spare ribs…
At least I tasted delicious. But you don't want them ribs, oh no. Go for the calves! I have great dark meat, the legs are where it's at!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

WAIT! this primal diet consists of human?!?!

bring me moooooore.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I'm concerned.

How IS Hark after the Great Meanie finished having his nasty ways with him?

and what of the HAR(K)RATION? Everyone knows we don't get a NARRATION until we have a HAR(K)RATION.

*sigh*

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

To ayes:

This concludes my posts for tonight

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

This concludes my posts for tonight

yeah. you've got a lot of cookies to pimp.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

At least I tasted delicious. But you don't want them ribs, oh no. Go for the calves! I have great dark meat, the legs are where it's at!

*brandishes meatcleaver* left or right? personally I favor right, but the left usually comes second…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.