Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Welp, I said Wednesday at the latest, and I meant it. If You want to sign up, now's the time to do it. We start Wednesday @ 15:00 (Central). I'll give everybody to the first night to switch avatars, after that, you're stuck for the rest of the game.
Fine I will just be waiting then.

Posted at

Welp, I said Wednesday at the latest, and I meant it. If You want to sign up, now's the time to do it. We start Wednesday @ 15:00 (Central).
That is roughly an hour and 45 minutes from now, isn't it? I've always been exceptionally bad at…time.
Time it took you to give up: <20 minutes!?
<2 minutes.
I knew 20 minutes was a long time for you to work on anything. It was HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. >:|

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

1 hour 10 minutes to game start. I'll send out roles as soon as I finish the opening narration.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Well Im going to the pub now so Id love to be around for the start of the game but unfortunately (Dont actually care) Im not going to be around to make an election poster.

But one thing I will say. Id better get votes when I get back or its the belt for everyone.

That and drunken posts.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.