Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Why should I be restrained to reality. Reality = truth = boring. Invention of Lying proved this. I will take my creative make believe any day. Besides If I paint a monkey green and shot them out of a cannon it will be a green monkey that is flying. If I attach a jet pack to a green painted monkey that would be a flying green monkey. Do not argue with my insanity! Do you want me to destroy the town again? I mean come on! You want me to ruin another Salsa game? How much do you hate Salsa?\
Aha! You just presented how a flying green monkey could be made real, making you as mundane and boring as everyone else.

Also, I don't hate Salsa, I just prefer cheese dip.
But I am not a flying green monkey? I am a (Read No Talent to find out).
HAH! You think I would give you the pleasure of a view of your comics? I'm not even going to bother mousing over Ochi's spoiler.

—————————————–
On the topic of avatars, mine is clearly the best. There is no sense in arguing.

Posted at

Why should I be restrained to reality. Reality = truth = boring. Invention of Lying proved this. I will take my creative make believe any day. Besides If I paint a monkey green and shot them out of a cannon it will be a green monkey that is flying. If I attach a jet pack to a green painted monkey that would be a flying green monkey. Do not argue with my insanity! Do you want me to destroy the town again? I mean come on! You want me to ruin another Salsa game? How much do you hate Salsa?\
Aha! You just presented how a flying green monkey could be made real, making you as mundane and boring as everyone else.

Also, I don't hate Salsa, I just prefer cheese dip.
But I am not a flying green monkey? I am a (Read No Talent to find out).
HAH! You think I would give you the pleasure of a view of your comics? I'm not even going to bother mousing over Ochi's spoiler.

—————————————–
On the topic of avatars, mine is clearly the best. There is no sense in arguing.

Posted at

But… if I didn't know you, I'd assume from your avatar you were a girl. (Of course, I'm not saying it's a good idea for me to put an avatar of myself on here either… XD)

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

—————————————–

In reality

Also my nazi bot is clearly Bi-winning this contest.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

But… if I didn't know you, I'd assume from your avatar you were a girl. (Of course, I'm not saying it's a good idea for me to put an avatar of myself on here either… XD)
Perhaps, but everything else I do is manly enough to make up for it.
Pic
Even if we are going to pretend that guy isn't the coolest person ever, we both know you only posted that in a fit of jealousy.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well, if we get two more players we can start tomorrow.

speaking of players, has anyone heard from Niccea the Great Deceiver?

Posted at

speaking of players, has anyone heard from Niccea the Great Deceiver?
I saw her the other day, she's just really busy. I'll text her tomorrow to ask if she wants to sign up, since I don't think she's ever missed a game.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

PRODUCT PLACEMENT IS MAFIA!

i'll start accusing everyone else, once i put on some pants.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

That's odd considering that there's no mafia in this game. There are resistance fighters though.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

PRODUCT PLACEMENT ISN'T MAFIA.

i'll start accusing him again, when i take off my pants!

Posted at

That's odd considering that there's no mafia in this game. There are resistance fighters though.
PRODUCT PLACEMENT IS RESISTANCE FIGHTER!

Posted at

PRODUCT PLACEMENT IS SCHRÖDINGER'S CAT!
It's the only way to explain how he's all these things at the same time.
Incidentally, Rokulily's avatar is just fantastic, it's like she's perpetually looking up in annoyance at whomever posted above her.
The best effect is achieved when she posts right after me.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

pff… so smug…

fine, posting

crocty
crocty
Posted at

All this talk of avatars makes me realise I need to change mine. Equius is cool and all, but, he sorta creeps me out in retrospect.

I'll just draw myself looking awesome as always (That's redundant, I'm always looking awesome. Always.)

EDIT: Bugger it I'll go find an old one on my laptop later.

Posted at

Hahaha, geez. "So you're annoyed, pffff, whatever."

Although in the reply window, if I scroll down, she is currently glaring at Equius Caesar and his pretensions of royalty.

So with Niccea, we only need one more person. It'd be nice to get a new person too…

EDIT:
I'll just draw myself looking awesome as always (That's redundant, I'm always looking awesome. Always.)

EDIT: Bugger it I'll go find an old one on my laptop later.
Time it took you to give up: <20 minutes!?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Can I haz avi?

I need something spacey…and not the stoner spacey.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Hahaha, geez. "So you're annoyed, pffff, whatever."

Although in the reply window, if I scroll down, she is currently glaring at Equius Caesar and his pretensions of royalty.

it works both ways. thats how great it is

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm ready to rock, and shoot aliens or rebels or space people with my guitar..

PEW PEW PEW.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

i'm ready to rock, and shoot aliens or rebels or space people with my guitar..

PEW PEW PEW.
If you're going to run PEW PEW PEWing, I hope you have your pants on.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Time it took you to give up: <20 minutes!?
<2 minutes.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

If you're going to run PEW PEW PEWing, I hope you have your pants on.

keep hoping.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Welp, I said Wednesday at the latest, and I meant it. If You want to sign up, now's the time to do it. We start Wednesday @ 15:00 (Central). I'll give everybody to the first night to switch avatars, after that, you're stuck for the rest of the game.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.