Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

@therealtj: And I despise how you have "real" in your name. Is there a "unreal" tj? Or are you trying to say your real as in you don't lie? Or real as in cool? You think ya cool pony boy? Don't come in my house acting all real when my house is imaginary!
In fact, the real in my title refers to all of those meanings. Not only am I not an impostor, I am unbelievably cool, and completely honest all the time.

And I will not cease my being real merely for your convenience. You don't even technically exist! Even if flying monkeys were possible, they are not canonically green.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

OH LOOK AT EVERYONE TRYING TO BE AS COOL AS ME AND OCHI.
Pathetic.

But seriously I'm in. BOOM. Now Ochi has to join, whether she wants to or not. HAHAHA.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

And with that, mister P. Placement loses his 13th slot.

Let's see how soon Ochi replies.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

signing in and signing up

Posted at

@therealtj: And I despise how you have "real" in your name. Is there a "unreal" tj? Or are you trying to say your real as in you don't lie? Or real as in cool? You think ya cool pony boy? Don't come in my house acting all real when my house is imaginary!
In fact, the real in my title refers to all of those meanings. Not only am I not an impostor, I am unbelievably cool, and completely honest all the time.

And I will not cease my being real merely for your convenience. You don't even technically exist! Even if flying monkeys were possible, they are not canonically green.

Why should I be restrained to reality. Reality = truth = boring. Invention of Lying proved this. I will take my creative make believe any day. Besides If I paint a monkey green and shot them out of a cannon it will be a green monkey that is flying. If I attach a jet pack to a green painted monkey that would be a flying green monkey. Do not argue with my insanity! Do you want me to destroy the town again? I mean come on! You want me to ruin another Salsa game? How much do you hate Salsa?

@Crocty: I thought we were rivals when I first started mainly due to the many times you and I killed each other. But then Ochi had to show me up with infinityrupole that. But don't act like your rivalry is the best. We all know that Roku and Gullas rivalry is the best. I mean she flew out to Iceland just to feed him…FEED HIM A FIST!

Posted at

And with that, mister P. Placement loses his 13th slot.
D:

) :

I'm still signing up.

Posted at

Random wanted me to tell everyone that due to his computer completely dieing he will not be showing his face here for a bit.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

@TFGM: Awww.

@P. Placement: Thank you, I moved your furnishings to the 15th spot for you.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

my rival is gary motherfucking Oak.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Why should I be restrained to reality. Reality = truth = boring. Invention of Lying proved this. I will take my creative make believe any day. Besides If I paint a monkey green and shot them out of a cannon it will be a green monkey that is flying. If I attach a jet pack to a green painted monkey that would be a flying green monkey. Do not argue with my insanity! Do you want me to destroy the town again? I mean come on! You want me to ruin another Salsa game? How much do you hate Salsa?\
Aha! You just presented how a flying green monkey could be made real, making you as mundane and boring as everyone else.

Also, I don't hate Salsa, I just prefer cheese dip.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

In due to the fact that old players are signing up.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

We all know that Roku and Gullas rivalry is the best. I mean she flew out to Iceland just to feed him…FEED HIM A FIST!
it was cookies actually. but yes- the infamous bakery vs butchery rivalry continues…

also l33t…

and to all the old players, thanks for bring back the band

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

All we need are Ochi, Niccea, Randomdude, kitty, and pastel and we'll have just about all of the old guard.

Speaking of players, We're at 16 already and I'm pretty sure Niccea is going to join. That said I think we'll probably start Wednesday at the latest. Having said that, I'd like at least 20 players and would be tickled pink at 25.

Posted at

Tsk, tsk. Y'all gotta understand, true rivalry's not about insulting and murdering each other without reason or finesse. ;_;

Oh well, I see that as a proper role model I'll just have to sign up and then probably die immediately. Wish I could have been #15 since it's my favorite number, though.

Incidentally, Rokulily's avatar is just fantastic, it's like she's perpetually looking up in annoyance at whomever posted above her.

Posted at

Why should I be restrained to reality. Reality = truth = boring. Invention of Lying proved this. I will take my creative make believe any day. Besides If I paint a monkey green and shot them out of a cannon it will be a green monkey that is flying. If I attach a jet pack to a green painted monkey that would be a flying green monkey. Do not argue with my insanity! Do you want me to destroy the town again? I mean come on! You want me to ruin another Salsa game? How much do you hate Salsa?\
Aha! You just presented how a flying green monkey could be made real, making you as mundane and boring as everyone else.

Also, I don't hate Salsa, I just prefer cheese dip.
But I am not a flying green monkey? I am a (Read No Talent to find out).

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Incidentally, Rokulily's avatar is just fantastic, it's like she's perpetually looking up in annoyance at whomever posted above her.

She always does have some nice avatar art to use.

Posted at

But I am not a flying green monkey? I am a (Read No Talent to find out).
SPOILER ALERT:

[spoiler]He's a bunch of clinically depressed tortoises in an unconvincing Humphrey Bogart costume[/spoiler]

And I'm an alien vampire dinosaur with a hole shot through my torso by science, but of course that's dead obvious, no need for spoiler tags there.

Posted at

What about my avi art for this time around? I worked damn hard on it. I had to go on face book, save the picture and then crop and resize it. So much work.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

What about my avi art for this time around? I worked damn hard on it. I had to go on face book, save the picture and then crop and resize it. So much work.

You look like a bored defendant in court.

Posted at

You look like a bored defendant in court.
That random stranger had it coming to them! I find it that if the court can't see that it's their problem.

Posted at

I'm playing.
What? The question had to be asked.

Listed in order of importance:
Pokemon Black.
Bass guitar.
Star Ocean.
Every girl I know.
This round of mafia.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'm playing.

Pokemon Black.
Bass guitar.
Star Ocean.
Every girl I know.
This round of mafia.

zing.

Posted at

I'm playing.

Pokemon Black.
Bass guitar.
Star Ocean.
Every girl I know.
This round of mafia.

zing.
I set them up so they can knock them down.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.