Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Personally I am in favor of continuing the game. It seems to me us being blind caused a lot of confusion, but that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Posted at

Hahaha!! Pretty much, Muchacho. What a mighty Fork I weild!

I think it's better for everyone if this thing ends ASAP.

:( I don't want it to end, I'm having far too much fun. But just take a break for a while before coming back to it, start off fresh! :)

Posted at

I have to agree with most people here.

I love to play this game with all of you, even if Salsa says it's a wreck… Well, I wouldn't know. The game is fun anyway!

I don't understand all this tension over a game. If someone is too late, it's too bad. If Salsa made a mistake, he has the right to fix it.
However, if that means booting everyone else, it seems a little bit unfair.

I had the feeling everyone was having great fun, even if this game seems somewhat unorthodox to the experienced players. What are you gonna do? There are a lot of noobies in here, it seems, so mistakes were bound to happen.

Heck, I probably made mistakes without even knowing!

So, my suggestion as a teacher is:
"Both get over here, shake eachother's hands and keep playing nicely"

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I was actually upset before the game started. I thought that with revive roles that it would be pointless, because they would just be lynched/killed in the next turn.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this was not the case

i had more to write but now i'm late for the gym.

same
same
Posted at

I was actually upset before the game started. I thought that with revive roles that it would be pointless, because they would just be lynched/killed in the next turn.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this was not the case

That was the case with Ally.

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

I REGRET NOTHING!

Posted at

I REGRET NOTHING!

SHE REGRETS NOTHING!!

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

I REGRET NOTHING!

SHE REGRETS NOTHING!!

SHE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT I REGRET NOTHING!

Posted at

internet fads…all are destroyed with fire.
Like Happy Tree Friends?
Or Left 4 Dead?
Or Fallout?
Or YADDAH YADDAH…
:P (/tease)

I recommend everyone stop being dick or I will do the Mafia Summer Break Part II. I hate it when people can't separate a game from their emotions. It kinda pisses me off that no one can just play a game and be happy.
o-o
BUT I'M ABOUT TO RUN!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I REGRET NOTHING!

SHE REGRETS NOTHING!!
SHE DOES NOT REGRET HER (PRIOR) REGRETTING NOTHING!!!

And my look on things is

1 - It's a game.

-Same -.-
-Salsa -.-
-Other Peeps -.-
Because we've had worse fights over this GAME on the INTERNET and as we've found out, we're one huge messed up family.
Unless you're Roku cause then you're BANNED.

3 - Vote for 1337 in the next election!!!!

4 - PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/pony

Posted at

I REGRET NOTHING!

SHE REGRETS NOTHING!!

SHE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT I REGRET NOTHING!

I RECOGNISE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED MY STATEMENT ABOUT YOU REGRETTING NOTHING!

I'll stop now.

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

Warning! Rude and offensive analogous rant!

[spoiler]

It's hard for me to take this argument seriously (who am I kidding? It's hard for me to take a most things seriously) due to the fact that it's argument about a game on the internet. Arguing on the internet is like a couple of kids arguing on the short bus. It doesn't really matter who wins because at the end of the day, we're all still retards.

[/spoiler]

For what it is worth though, I have enjoyed playing this game immensely. Hiccups notwithstanding, it's done an excellent job of breaking me in to the mafia rules. And it's been silly and distracting enough to occupy my time.

Also, it would totally suck if there was a forced break imposed. I was looking forward to the next round of mindless killing and strategy.

(Did I really just say "mindless strategy"? I need some coffee…)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

that was mostly because i accused her of being evil, before i could even begin to confirm she was evil, then everyone was on a witch hunt. Even if she turned out not to be evil, she still would have been constantly lynched.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

The one who killed Zeph was certainly Rokulily. The clue is the reiteration of "opaque," which is a reference to "Opaque Dreams."

hey hey hey, i most certainly did not. i killed tfgm

i deny nothin'
-sips tea-

same
same
Posted at

that was mostly because i accused her of being evil, before i could even begin to confirm she was evil, then everyone was on a witch hunt. Even if she turned out not to be evil, she still would have been constantly lynched.

Its because she ran against zeph and jay.
Zeph loosing caused the Jninja and Zeph coalition to break up.
Ally being over the top with her campaign caused the two to take a dislike to her.
Jay being a charismatic and liked individual had no problem seeing to her death with the power he now had and friends with roles.
I did what he asked and attacked those who voted for Ally with the exception of pomohu not because I cared about their roles but because its just a game and I play how I want.
Its always been that way.

Why is everyone arguing?!
Everyone isnt arguing.
Im the one with the problems here. People just want to see the game go on which I dont classify as arguing and since it wasnt my intention to end the game but rather drop out myself its fair of them to request that to show goes on.

As for the way I conducted myself. It could have been a lot worse. Ill apologize for any offence caused but I do not apologize for the words that I have said nor the image macro.
Salsa. Booting me was immature. Nothing can be done about it now so I forgive you even if you dont care. I live about 6 hours ahead of you. Narrations come out at 4am here. I sat up for house waiting to see if the action I submitted went through. Its not my fault you're over sensative about it.

I fucked up and allowed tfgm to get killed before when he had the paranoid role during one of the games I GM'd. I just rewrote the narration with a scene involving time travel. I didnt bother asking if he wanted to live again. I just rewrote it because if he wasnt supposed to die then he shouldnt be dead. I understand now why TFGM should have been brought back to life. I thought that he was killed out of inactivity and that you where going to give him a second chance. This was what I disagreed with. Now that I understand that this was not the case thats fine. You really need permission to bring him back though? He has expressed interest in coming back so why not just resurrect him anyway instead of stalling the game. I wasnt around for your what to do with TFGM conversation because I was out with my girlfriend all day sunday.

Also about using your family as an excuse. Thats understandable. But seriously. About 3 lines per death. Would that have taken so long?

Pokketmonstahhuntah was searching for pokketmonstahs.
A man snook up on him and thrust a dagger through his back.
All that was left where red tinted walls that where once a grey stone from wall to wall and a mangled body with various stab wounds. The man adjusted his hat and left.

This is the bare minimum required of a narration. That took a minute.
All that was needed was a death scene and a few clues.

If you cant afford to make it an epic tale we undersand.

As for the macro. Look at that face. He's failing at anger. Toby Maguire cant pull off anger.

When I write long things noone reads them anyway.

Zeph and Jay disliked her.
Noone's arguing.
I made the same mistake of killing tfgm when he had a protective role.
Just brought him back to life next narration.
A few scentences per death wouldnt take too long to add.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

The one who killed Zeph was certainly Rokulily. The clue is the reiteration of "opaque," which is a reference to "Opaque Dreams."

hey hey hey, i most certainly did not. i killed tfgm

i deny nothin'
-sips tea-
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KKNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Posted at

-Just arrived from a short break, expecting to find myself dead already-

…what just happened?

…is monkey still dead?

…did we win?

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Uhhhh… we'll see tomorrow.
TFGM is back alive, Same got booted, game may/may not end tomorrow depending on how Salsa's feeling.

Posted at

I swear upon my unholy deity, if this game ends and I don't get to choke the life out of more adventurers I am going to slap eight bitches. Eight.

But in all seriousness, to all the butt hurt people, go to a window, look outside and understand THAT is the world you should get mad at and despise. Come the fuck on, this is the bloody internet… in the grand scheme of things, this game is intended to kill otherwise invaluable time.

same
same
Posted at

go to a window, look outside and understand THAT is the world you should get mad at and despise. Come the fuck on, this is the bloody internet…

*Looks out window*

DAMN YOU WORLD!!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I swear upon my unholy deity, if this game ends and I don't get to choke the life out of more adventurers I am going to slap eight bitches. Eight.

But in all seriousness, to all the butt hurt people, go to a window, look outside and understand THAT is the world you should get mad at and despise. Come the fuck on, this is the bloody internet… in the grand scheme of things, this game is intended to kill otherwise invaluable time.
I don't think anyone's mad anymore. Except maybe Salsa, but he's asleep, I guess you can't really be mad when you're sleeping. He might be mad when he wakes up though, I hope not, maybe we should all give Salsa a big hug.

I think we're all in mutual agreement to keep playing until every last adventurer is dead.

As soon as we reach page 19 of this thread, everyone should just pretend page 18 and 17 didn't happen.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

When I write long things noone reads them anyway.
Sure they do. You're interesting :)

a lurker's observation: so far I haven't seen a perfect GM – altho Product comes close, which is probably why he has the title he has.

Last game I told Zeph that I thought I'd try my hand at it some time because I know it's tough but until you try something you probably don't know how tough it is. But just thinking of a new game is challenging me at this point.

Posted at

I don't think anyone's mad anymore. Except maybe Salsa, but he's asleep, I guess you can't really be mad when you're sleeping. He might be mad when he wakes up though, I hope not, maybe we should all give Salsa a big hug.

I think we're all in mutual agreement to keep playing until every last adventurer is dead.

As soon as we reach page 19 of this thread, everyone should just pretend page 18 and 17 didn't happen.
I agree with everything he said.

I'd like to add that we learned from what happened and it's likely not going to happen any time soon again.

Salsa, please let us run ammock once more!
We've got adventurers to kill!

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

We killed Ally because, initially, we just didn't like her!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.