we should all give Salsa a big hug.
I agree with everything he said.
Even the bit about the hugging?
'Coz I'll fucking do it.
Especially the hugging!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I'll hug him so hard his fucking nose will bleed.

I'll hug him so hard that we'll both just pass out.

I'll hug him so hard his body's going to be permanently disfigured like in amigara fault.

I'll hug him so fucking hard that he'll start crying, and I'll start crying, and now we're both crying and neither of us know why, but it'd good to let it all out.

I'll hug him so god damn hard that we'll both get boners and it'll be weird, and then we'll never speak about it again.

Posted at

I'll hug him so hard his body's going to be permanently disfigured like in amigara fault.

I'll hug him so fucking hard that he'll start crying, and I'll start crying, and now we're both crying and neither of us know why, but it'd good to let it all out.

I'll hug him so god damn hard that we'll both get boners and it'll be weird, and then we'll never speak about it again.

You're starting to make me feel like I should retract my previous statement…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I knew it
nah - you just unknowingly interrupted their plans.

You fresh breeze, you – making their cobwebs shake.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I would like people to forget what happened.

As the official moderator over mafia (only because AQua_ng didn't want to deal with this loony bin), I hate it when tempers rise. This is because there is a chance that I have to get off my lazy butt, stop playing, and start modding.

I started playing the game here because I enjoy the game in real life and I had also tried bringing it to the internet before, but BK beat me to the punch. (And honestly I didn't think about trying here because I didn't know how it would work out.) But, when BK left, even when I wasn't yet a mod skool relied on me along with Product to make sure things run smoothly in here so people can enjoy the game.

And Ayes is right, there has never been a game without mistakes.

1. Black_Kitty never told us of the serial killer role, so when we finally lynched all the mafia, the game still wasn't over. The serial killer was also an inactive. Moral: GM has to be open with all roles that are in the game.
2. Humor man used an entirely different set of paranoid and veteran rules than BK and never informed us of it. Moral: The GM needs to be clear on how rules might change up.
3. I miscounted the number of mafia versus the townies. The mafia had already won by numbers, but I had kept the game running. The game also had a recruitment role, so I had to learn how to incorporated that into calculations.

As we ran more games, it evolved so now standard games can be run reasonably smoothly, but never without a hiccup.

(And for ayes, the problem with Product's games is that Ochi can solve his clues waaaaay too easily. He had to super charge his clues)

So yeah.

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

…..

Because this thread doesn't have enough images….

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

And so the noobs destroy everything we hold dear.

Creeps Gonna Creep.

Haters gonna 'splode.

Posted at

when BK left, even when I wasn't yet a mod skool relied on me along with Product to make sure things run smoothly in here so people can enjoy the game.
I'm pretty certain that's the fundamental reason why we ended up becoming moderators. Hakoshen was also along for the ride.

I'm sitting here in a boring room…
Hey! I was just thinking about that song!

…around the time when you posted that.

…uhm…creepy.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

so… this game is still going or are we going to end it?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Waiting for Salsa. Then we are going to hug the goo out of him until he allows us to just finish the game as normally as possible.

or

Until that he realizes we love him.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I don't dislike Ally Same.

I simply disliked the whole women being eviler than men thing (Since I believe in equality between the sexes.) but I quickly got over it when I realized Ally's antics were just a jest. Humorous mud slinging and the like. I'm just lucky I got away with my face after the flat as a board comment. I hear most women would maul me for such a statement. (Clearly my statement was just a jest as well. About the flat thingy)

So props for sportsmanship.

Posted at

I for one really like all of the new players this time. Seriously, sometimes we get new players who are super inactive and don't bother to try or learn how it works, but all of you were really active and energetic. I hope you'll play again, 'cause this thread's mostly been fun to read.

e: Oh I got the pagetopper. WHAT NOWWWW

Posted at

And with that note, we reach page 19.

Page 18 and 17 shall not be looked at from this point on.

Posted at

And with that note, we reach page 19.

Dang it, kid, my clue solutions were on page 17. I guess I'll repost. I'm usually highly accurate, you know~
I believe Monkey's second prospective murderer was Gullas - the clue is that he's small for his position. He's fetal, and "position" would be a reference to the fetal position.

The one who killed Zeph was certainly Rokulily. The clue is the reiteration of "opaque," which is a reference to "Opaque Dreams."
e: roku claimed on page 18 that she didn't kill zeph and instead killed monkey, so on the chance she's truthful about it, who else could fit the narration with all the iterations of "opaque?"

Posted at

Dang it, kid, my clue solutions were on page 17. I guess I'll repost.
Thanks for understanding old fart~

Your points were indeed very accurate!
I think. You've got a knack for clues! (better than my hazardous, hastly thrown together guess)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Maybe I'll solve clues next time…I wish I could run for GM again, but my internship starts in a week. So maybe after I've been there a while I'll GM again. I have to get through my internships in one piece to graduate and my last two mini-internships haven't been stellar. A good mafia player knows when to log off I guess.

Posted at

We killed Ally because, initially, we just didn't like her!
I never killed you cause I disliked you, I killed you because I pick up on things fast with the right liqueurs in my blood. That and good old fashioned sexism. A woman in a position of power? HAHA a fine jest! Why I should anticipate next you will tell me they wear pants?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

D'awwww. so cute is the wittle jninja with his wittle glass (the 28th?) of bwandy.

*I see the mask comes off, but not the wig*

but we here in the States know that Canada is all about the love – not a hatin bone in a Canadian-type body. couldn't hate if your tried. and you've tried. not you, but Canada. but couldn't. nope, can't do the hate.

same
same
Posted at

but we here in the States know that Canada is all about the love – not a hatin bone in a Canadian-type body. couldn't hate if your tried. and you've tried. not you, but Canada. but couldn't. nope, can't do the hate.

He's also an Arab.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

He's also an Arab.
Oh.

Oh my.

so are you saying he's not a Canadian-type body?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.