Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

A fine game you ran there Parker. I'm kinda surprised that the town won against those odds. Now that it's over, let us celebrate by opening the polls for the GM election.

Everyone remember to vote for me. ^^

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Aww, my remote control molotovs didn't detonate.

But yeaaaaah! I took Bob Dole with me!! The universe is safe.

For now.

Posted at

And now that the game is over, I have a question for Parker - why did the Night 3 narration say the Crips killed Aghammer, when I was the one who sent in that hit?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Another game, another win for me.

16 games.
16 wins!
Go team Vast!

Posted at

Anthony, that's probably just my mistake.

And voting is open.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm gonna get you man!!

And now that the game is over, I have a question for Parker - why did the Night 3 narration say the Crips killed Aghammer, when I was the one who sent in that hit?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Someone else got him before you, maybe?

Posted at

Someone else got him before you, maybe?

The rules say that would result in a fight between the attackers, so it was probably just PF's mistake.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.