Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Rokulily if you believe me to be a bad guy, that does not make my opinions on who is guilty invalid.
After all there is another gang out there that I am opposed too.

Posted at

TFGM- since you know the name of parts of trucks, that makes you a Hill Billie. Well done.
Or I could have a PhD in Trucks :D

But seriously I'm from the red neck area of Cali. Two hours away is Sac though :3

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Redneck= other word for hill billie.

The system is sound!

Posted at

Redneck= other word for hill billie.

The system is sound!
Actually Hill Billies are Rednecks but in hills.

But arn't hill billies, in your words, scared of technology? I'm on a computer right know. Am I a failure at being a hill billie p.p

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

You fear it, and believe it is run by devils and leprecauns, but you continue to use it because you are worried that you will anger it!

Posted at

This has Steve written all over it.
*crickets chirping*
I'm both shocked and appalled that no one has picked up on this quote of mine.

Did none of you watch MST3K?

Posted at

You fear it, and believe it is run by devils and leprecauns, but you continue to use it because you are worried that you will anger it!
Oh yeah. Now I remember. I can't stop typing or it will eat my fingers.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*crickets chirping*

Nope sorry. I do know a steven though. But his trademark is sadism.

Posted at

*crickets chirping*

No, never heard of it. Your comment reminded me of this. I wanted to post this earlier, however, you tube was down when I was on.

Posted at

Sigh…

Posted at

Vote Count (sorry for not having it up earlier. I was sleepin' )

Harkovast (4)
Kitty17
Anthony Mercer
Therealtj
Rokulily

Randomdudeperson (3)
Kitty17
Anthony Mercer
Rokulily

Kitty17 (1)
Randomdudperson

Rokulily (1)
Randomdudeperson

And voting has closed.

Posted at

Wow. Honestly? That's all the votes you got?

Posted at

Wow. Honestly? That's all the votes you got?
I'm a bit dissapointed that Hark didn't even vote.

Posted at

Voting has closed!? too bad, I think i've solved KillerBob's murder.
He was shot in the stomach, anthony mercer metioned on his profile "a meal ment for a king" The stomach/talk about food is probably the clue in the narration.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, I'm back… what happened?? Am I dead?

Posted at

Day Three Narrative:

The Police Officers sat, waiting to carry out the death sentence on two lives. The mayor was in his office. The pardoner was in his. The police barred all the exits to town hall. Harkovast was waiting anxiously for the lynch votes, hoping he would not have to die, but knowing he will. The votes were in.

Harkovast was going to be lynched. But before they could do so, Harkovast made one last act. He pardoned the other one to be lynched, Randomdudperson. The mayor, Kitty17, was not happy with this, but law is law.

Harkovast arrived at the prison. They strapped him in the chair. *BZZZZTTTT*

[spoiler]harkovast the Boss of the Crips has died. Randomdudeperson has been pardoned[/spoiler]

Night three has begun. Send in you night actions.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

….awww.

At least we got one.

Posted at

Whoa!!! 0.0 I forgot he was the pardoner! lol Well, ty Hark! HAHA!!!

And PP, I was laughing so hard watching that clip! My favorite part was when they where naming all the ppl! What was that anyway? Was it a tv show or just some person making a youtube video?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

And PP, I was laughing so hard watching that clip! My favorite part was when they where naming all the ppl! What was that anyway? Was it a tv show or just some person making a youtube video?

I believe it was a not so old tv show.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Mystery science theater three thousand. A show where they basically ruined old movies by simulating three assholes on the front row who never shut the hell up. My dad made me watch it with him when he controlled the remote.

Posted at

Mystery science theater three thousand. A show where they basically ruined old movies by simulating three assholes on the front row who never shut the hell up. My dad made me watch it with him when he controlled the remote.
Your dad sounds like a swell person. ^^

And those movies were shit to begin with so it's not like there was anything to ruin.

P.S. Big McLargehuge. By far the best name.

Edit:
Here, I found a full episode.
Watch it at your own risk.
Oh… and an episode is normally over an hour long.

Posted at

Wow, Harkovast really was one of the Crips? That's amusing.

Voting has closed!? too bad, I think i've solved KillerBob's murder.
He was shot in the stomach, anthony mercer metioned on his profile "a meal ment for a king" The stomach/talk about food is probably the clue in the narration.

I have never killed KillerBob, nor do I intend to. Um… because he's dead. It'd be pretty stupid to kill him now. Is that what you think of me? You think I'm some kind of stupid corpse-killer? Because I'm not.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yeah I was big daddy crip, what are the odds?
So just go through all my previous posts and replace crips with bloods!

Also I did vote, I voted for Rokulily.
Not sure why it didn't show up, but there ya go!

Mind you, if I had to die, the electric chair is as awesome a way to go as I could have hoped for.

And at least I can still feel good knowing I have never been lynched at this game.

Posted at

Also I did vote, I voted for Rokulily.
Not sure why it didn't show up, but there ya go!

Oh yeah, you did too. Well it'dn't've (it would not have) changed anything.

And this narration mmaayyy be a biiittt late. My dad's getting back next morning so there's the excuse.

EDIT: I'm writing up some of the narratives I've received now, hoping no one will change their minds, and so far I'm feeling like these could be the best narrations from me.

Posted at

HA! Hark was a crip! and after all the talk of being a blood.
anthony- You don't like killing corpses? What about Darth's? C'mon, you can't say you never wanted to kill Darth's corpse.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.