Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

You look more like a cat than a skunk but maybe that's just me? And, who says that's a chic picture? Don't judge man, don't judge!

Who's collecting the bets? I'm saying "FLASHER"… naked cats are very scary!

Aghammer why are your pictures always chicks?
You are messing with my already shaky gender identity!

If anyone wants to place bets on what my role will turn out to be, feel free. I am excited to find out if Ican kill people or not.

If Kitty runs for mayor I would be a low down skunk if I didn't vote for her after all her help!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

If anyone wants to place bets on what my role will turn out to be, feel free. I am excited to find out if Ican kill people or not.

hmm… Harks got mad scientist written all over his face. With what looks like apricot jelly… You better go clean that off.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Hark was insane to begin with. We had an entire game inside of his head! That's enough to drive anyone crazy.

Nay, Vote for me! I'm totally not being suspiciously active this game!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh yeah, I forgot ;)

And, who says that's a chic picture? Don't judge man, don't judge!

I say.

Original Picture (Drawn by Ag colored by me)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Don't go pulling a Haku on us now…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Even if I do not become mayor. Can I still ask for everyone's roles? I'm the person you can trust. PP said so…

-edit- Comic news. Hakoshen has just informed me that he is unable to draw Mafia XII. Do I have any volunteers? If not I can do it, but I would like to role out the offer since we are trying to put more community in this project.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea if I work out what role I am, you will be the first to know!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Sea_Cow, if you run you got my vote cause that game would be f'ing awesome.

For cereal?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yeah lets all vote sea cow!
He has an enthusiastic looking avatar and he is a good judge of samurai character who isn't afraid to speak his mind!
I vote SEA COW!

Ag- In manga I can never tell the girls and boys apart! It has convinced me that Japan must be a scary place to try to pick up chicks!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

true story my corn flake!

See, Hark gets it! To hell with the "vote for me" crap, let's just vote for Sea_cow! He might be mafia but he'll kill you last if you vote for him!

Oh, and on the Japan thing… you are correct… you never really now (without a quick check, which I'm pretty sure is illegal)

Sea_Cow, if you run you got my vote cause that game would be f'ing awesome.

For cereal?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Haku was always a chic, I don't care what anyone says! I mean, hell, the guy with the cow pants was digging her… right? :D

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Haku was always a chic, I don't care what anyone says! I mean, hell, the guy with the cow pants was digging her… right? :D

Maybe in certain nightmarish doujinshi, but no. Haku was a dude, and Zabusa was… well I think he only kept Haku around because he was useful at killing people.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Zabusa cared for Haku…he just didn't admit it until he was dead.

Haku was my favorite ):

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I don't think I'll last very long at this rate.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Haku was a trap.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

* facedesks until the desk is bloody and broken *

ARRRRRRRRGHRRGHRGRHGRHRGHRGHRGRHGRHRGHRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

WHY IS C++ SO FRIGGIN HARD!

in other news I am just glad that I got it to compile.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Haku was a trap.

I did not understand much of that conversation. This I understand.

Posted at

:O

Is it too late for me to still get in? :(
…. Yeah… it's ok. I messed around with the roles enough (and made couple of players pissed) and I think that your role has been sufficiently randomized so that you're an unknown variable.

This is your second time that you're late for a game and that has just earned you a title buddy.

Speaking of titles…
Oh, and PP, I'm glad you died since you forgot my mafia "title" AND are a MIME (I KNEW IT!)
Oops.. A slight oversight by my part. But yeah I deserved to die for being a Mime. I was terrible to my wife.

Current election status:
Niccea (3)
gullas
kitty17
Salsa

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (2 - in lead)
Poster Bonus
Aghammer

Rokulily (2)
ParkerFarker
pastel

CarBonzo Bean (1)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
Harkovast was cutting in line at Wackdonalds and bumped in front of the duelist, thus angering him. He's just challenged Hark for a duel.

Now Hark, I ask you this. Will you accept, or are you a coward?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You know you really don't have to vote for me with the 20% chance thing. I could be an Ace in the hole. The one townie outside of the office that can be trusted.

Posted at

speaking of speaking of roloes, I think Product deserves a title. Perhaps something to do with him having the most amount of times being a GM?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

speaking of speaking of roloes, I think Product deserves a title. Perhaps something to do with him having the most amount of times being a GM?
That is what I was thinking. How about we use the entire title rather than just GM? Like Game Master? PP the Game Master.

Posted at

That is what I was thinking. How about we use the entire title rather than just GM? Like Game Master? PP the Game Master.
Hmm….

I like it. ^^

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hmm…. I like it. ^^
Just don't let it go to your head. ^,^

Posted at

I also…

like it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.