Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Just don't let it go to your head. ^,^
I think we both know that it's already too late for that.

Posted at

Yep I'm a throwing my hat in. Not cause I will save the town nor cause I want to rule you all. No one had a poster, which offended me, I'm bored and Bodyguards equal me not dieing first night.

Though remember my voting process.

1.)Kitty((owe her one))
2.)Flasher
3.)Bribe
3.5)Bean
4.)Me
5.)Niccea

Also if Banana is the real vig she should either be put into office or protected. We should not forget this or we will have one less vailible role down the drain. Since there is so many killing roles this game medic is out so office would be best.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

VOTE SEA COW!
Because….well if you don't know why, I don't see why I should have to explain it too you!

In other news, the duelist just challenged me to a fight!
I hope he is ready to get his ass handed to him, because I'm ready to rumble!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

VOTE SEA COW!
Because….well if you don't know why, I don't see why I should have to explain it too you!

Ohboy a fight

gullas
gullas
Posted at

VOTE SEA COW!

Ohboy a fight

*takes of his monocle* this will be an interesting fight *puts it back on*

waff
waff
Posted at

VOTE SEA COW!

Ohboy a fight

*takes of his monocle* this will be an interesting fight *puts it back on*
indoobitably

gullas
gullas
Posted at

indoobitably
indeed *sips some tea*

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

just pray that he's not left handed.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

just pray that he's not left handed.
That would surely make this interesting fight, even more interesting *sips more tea*

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I would have made a poster…but I have a slogan that speaks for itself. I'm also too lazy.

Because it is midterm week and I am going to a wedding this weekend, Mafia XII may be delayed in release. I really wish I was not so behind with all this and I would love any help offered. I already have a few people offering to draw chapters.

XIII - rokulily
XIV - Exzachly
XV - ParkerFarker

Don't worry about how you draw just do it.

Posted at

Whoa I'm in the lead for pardoner. Its so nice to see that people remember how awesome a pardoner I am…HEY WAIT A MINUTE! No voted for me…not even me?! Thats a downer.

Still people remember BEAN IS THE VIG so give her a office spot. Niccea it is true you are trustworthy but you are also a 20% fail on lynches. With what 5 evil kill roles, we can not afford to have failed lynches. So I say Bean for Mayor! And me so I don't die first night.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Whoa I'm in the lead for pardoner. Its so nice to see that people remember how awesome a pardoner I am…HEY WAIT A MINUTE! No voted for me…not even me?! Thats a downer.

Still people remember BEAN IS THE VIG so give her a office spot. Niccea it is true you are trustworthy but you are also a 20% fail on lynches. With what 5 evil kill roles, we can not afford to have failed lynches. So I say Bean for Mayor! And me so I don't die first night.
Yeah, but I can be the trust worthy on the outside if you suck it up in the mayoral office. Gives an option if people do not want to trust the mayor and what not.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I voted for the hat bro… too cool. Can we get a confirm on the Bean being the Vig (congrats on a cool role my friend)? I don't think she would lie about that but I remember the HARK disaster a few games ago.

Niccea, you are awesome in so many ways but not at campaigning and will probably still win! HAHA… who needs a poster?

Posted at

Yeah, but I can be the trust worthy on the outside if you suck it up in the mayoral office. Gives an option if people do not want to trust the mayor and what not.
Sounds good :D

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

And I in turn would like to ask that no one target me. No tricks, no gimmicks.

I promise.

Posted at

Current election status:

Rokulily (5 - In lead for mayor)
Poster bonus
rokulily
ParkerFarker
pastel
Hakoshen

Niccea (5 - In lead for pardoner)
gullas
Salsa
D_Dude
Aghammer
Sea_Cow

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (3)
Poster Bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff

CarBonzo Bean (2)
Niccea
kitty17

Sea_Cow (1)
harkovast

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I agree… also, did Rok give us her role?

Garbonzo better not be pulling a number on us.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I agree… also, did Rok give us her role?

Garbonzo better not be pulling a number on us.
She gave it to me. ^.^ No one else has been sending roles, so I have to trust her on it…for now…

Posted at

That's weird, I have a role two games in a r- oh, right, I forgot… XD

Anyway, I changed my avatar. That guy is a… new character design? (And, despite being an almost featureless stick figure, he still manages to be less gender-ambiguous than any of Aghammer's avatars… XD)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HEY! That's not right man, although I do appreciate the Star Trek reference…

That's weird, I have a role two games in a r- oh, right, I forgot… XD

Anyway, I changed my avatar. That guy is a… new character design? (And, despite being an almost featureless stick figure, he still manages to be less gender-ambiguous than any of Aghammer's avatars… XD)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

The way I see it, Niccea is the only one who's a declared innocent, and therefore the only person whom we cannot trust. Rokulily on the other hand is the one person who Niccea trusts so we should in turn trust her!

And sadly, I agree with AM. I've been confused about Agh's gender since day one. To avoid such confusion, just do what I do and assume the rule that there are no women on the internet, unless irrefutable evidence proves otherwise.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hmmm… okay, I trust both of them…. clearly I can't be trusted!

The way I see it, Niccea is the only one who's a declared innocent, and therefore the only person whom we cannot trust. Rokulily on the other hand is the one person who Niccea trusts so we should in turn trust her!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I apparantly have a fifty fifty chance of killing the duelist.
Ooooh the tension!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.