Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Hell yeah, it would!

At least some people are dieing now!
So that is a small improvement.
Mad scientist, bring TFGM back to life! That would be freaking hillarious!
Agreed

NEVER!

Posted at

Hak and Nic are leaders of the "Hate TFGM fan club." They just can't handle the awesome sauce that is TFGM. My only wish is that they both explode ;D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

"Hate TFGM fan club."
Pssh, I'm so much of a TFGM hater, I not only lead the "Despise TFGM fan club", but I lead the "The Hate TFGM fan club are TFGM symphasisers" club.

Posted at

"Hate TFGM fan club."
Pssh, I'm so much of a TFGM hater, I not only lead the "Despise TFGM fan club", but I lead the "The Hate TFGM fan club are TFGM symphasisers" club.
I thought we worked past our difficulties p.p I protected you from the mafia too p.p

And by mafia I mean me of course :D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

"Hate TFGM fan club."
I thought we worked past our difficulties p.p I protected you from the mafia too p.p

And by mafia I mean me of course :D
We did. Then I founded my "Fuck working passed difficulties club", as well as my "Fuck the world and society!" club.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Kyupol sermon to attend.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm just head of the "End the Game Quickly And Effectively With Minimal Casualty Group." So far we are succeeding on the "Minimal Casualty" part right now.

Posted at

Ugh… this night is difficult. I have a huge amount of actions and couple of ludicrous requests. I'm trying my best to twin all of this together but it's far more easier for me to do that if you send me you final confirmed action as early as possible.

Also, I'm not gonna be home between 8pm and 11:30pm which means that if you send in an action in between that time, you can guarantee that the narration will be late.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm just head of the "End the Game Quickly And Effectively With Minimal Casualty Group." So far we are succeeding on the "Minimal Casualty" part right now.

That's going to change when I get killed tonight.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

There is a club for people who hate TFGM?
Well I always like to feel like I belong adn be in with the in crowd, so where do I sign up?
If everyone is busy hating him it may distract from my own short comings!
Hak you cant be killed! YOu are too pretty to die!

Posted at

I'm in the club for people who've been playing Mafia for seven games and still don't seem to have any sort of reputation… Not even as a boring guy. Not that I want to be known as a boring guy, I'm just saying I'm not even at THAT level. I'mma stop talking now.

Posted at

Oh man, it's Anthony again. Quit boring us with your infectious boredom.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Eh don't worry about it. The point of the game is to have fun. You'll probably do something memorable soon.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Eh don't worry about it. The point of the game is to have fun. You'll probably do something memorable soon.
Like dying >:) Kidding, kidding….maybe…

Posted at

Thats only because of the cheap Mad Scientist role. But Ni there is one person you can't bring back…Ted SUCK IT >XD

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

But Ni there is one person you can't bring back…Ted SUCK IT >XD
I can rebuild him! In fact, I have been. Just you wait and see! I only need a few more parts.

Posted at

But Ni there is one person you can't bring back…Ted SUCK IT >XD
I can rebuild him! In fact, I have been. Just you wait and see! I only need a few more parts.
Yeah keep telling yourself that. I know Roku had to sale the pieces to try to get the town out of debt.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Yeah keep telling yourself that. I know Roku had to see the pieces to try to get the town out of debt.

it's true… i had to sell off a few gems so that they would repo the townhall, space station, and graveyard (they were going to sell it to some developers who were going to build some condominums on it and i've seen the movies- that is ALWAYS a bad idea.)

I figure ted won't have the same sparkle but i know i left enough to rebuild it as a gallow.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Anthony sorry I fell asleep while reading your post, so I didn't really get what you were talking about.

My addvice to you?
Go read Harkovast!

Posted at

I'm in the club for people who've been playing Mafia for seven games and still don't seem to have any sort of reputation… Not even as a boring guy. Not that I want to be known as a boring guy, I'm just saying I'm not even at THAT level. I'mma stop talking now.
Will to me you've always been the nonthreat. I have three main catigories, friends, threats and nonthreats. Friends are people most likely not to kill me while threats are most likely to kill me. Nontreats are people that are in the middle.

If you talked more often it might help.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I think anthony mercer is a myth created by the liberal media elite.

Posted at

I think anthony mercer is a myth created by the liberal media elite.
No, he is obviously the result of the Right's slippery slops.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Who do you think you're fooling… BOB DOLE?!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

well, i promised i would since it really was a fitting role for tfgm so here it is! also adds to the spookiness for halloween.

Also salsa, i use faber castell markers. my friend once let me use her prismas and it was like MAGIC ON CRACK. But i draw alot and can only afford fabers, which are still pretty good! you can get them at pearls- i always have to replace my blacks.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

In this game, I would never count on anyone staying dead!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.