Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Yeah…diffinately going to be on and off. My boyfriend just proposed. We are toasting to it now.

that's wonderful! Congratulations!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i just got off of work….how does this even happen? I TRUSTED YOU.

someone bring me back to life.

Phillby
Phillby
Posted at

Dammnit Seventy2 I trusted you.
Now everyone's going to lynch me for suporting a known mafioso.

Also I'm presuming Seventy2's death was at the hands of a serial killer.

Posted at

Yeah, I'm curious as to how he died. *shrug* O well, all will be revealed! How many mafia are there, any way? 4 still? …Well, 3 now? lol

Yeah…diffinately going to be on and off. My boyfriend just proposed. We are toasting to it now.

CONGRATS TO YAH!!! 8D

Oh, and I would like everyone's roles plz. After the detective substitute confirms me of course! Whoever you are, plz come forward!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Nah. :P. If I knew how that goes, I would try. Maybe. What's in it for me?

sex drugs and rock & roll….

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Okay, to clear up exactly what happened: The day one event was that the third place in the election would die. Also, there is no detective role, but someone can obtain the book of roles and then that works the same as the detective.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

sex drugs and rock & roll….
you may have had me at s, if I didn't know it would all be from you. you know, aids, death, long hair, and all that? icky.

I like this game. :D when will the next post be up?

Edit: Just noticed Skoolmunkee's newspost. Soooo… I can't post the next narrative until Monday. Ho-hum.

Posted at

Okay, to clear up exactly what happened: The day one event was that the third place in the election would die. Also, there is no detective role, but someone can obtain the book of roles and then that works the same as the detective.

So something is going to happen every day like that! 0.0 Holy crap! PPL!!! WE NEED TO FIND THE BOOK BEFORE I DIE!!!
*curls into a fetal position*
*begins thinking to himself that he looks to much like Gullas*
*decides to hide under the bed instead*
*remembers he has body guards*
*goes to work at his desk*
*realizes body guards don't help agains magic*
*hides under the bed again*

Posted at

can't site will be frozen and anything snuck in will be gone when we come back on monday. Look to the left at the news and that'll break it to you. Last weekends failed so they're gonna try again.

I'm website illiterate, so… what r they trying to do? What does "freeze the sight" mean? 0.o

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

if this were your moms house you'd know….

Posted at

if this were your moms house you'd know….

Yeah, too bad its your mom's house. lol

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I think I'll extend the night until tomorrow so everyone can get their actions in.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I hate the site freezings. That and the holidays. I still haven't announced to my family the engagement yet. -/- Getting slightly stressed.

Posted at

I hate the site freezings. That and the holidays. I still haven't announced to my family the engagement yet. -/- Getting slightly stressed.

0.0 WOW!!! You've told US,… BUT NOT YOUR OWN FAMILY!?! lol Us mafia players should feel really special! :)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea I'm doing my best to help keep the holidays from happening.
I've tried stealing everyones presents and their Who-Janglers, no to mention their roast beasts and can of who-hash.
But I think Christmas hasa tendancy to come just the same.

Hooray for getting married, congratulations!

Random- We are like a mafia family, and like any happy family we spend our time pretending to murder each other. Can't you feel the love?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*curls into a fetal position*
*begins thinking to himself that he looks to much like Gullas*
*writes Randomdudeperson's name down for future mafia game revenge….*
oh and yeah, since I'm bored at the moment so I'm spectating :D

oh, congratulations with that ^^

and Merry Christmas to ya all <(^__^)>

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.