Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I hate the site freezings. That and the holidays. I still haven't announced to my family the engagement yet. -/- Getting slightly stressed.

0.0 WOW!!! You've told US,… BUT NOT YOUR OWN FAMILY!?! lol Us mafia players should feel really special! :)
Yeah we're special!

It doesn't look like they added anything new and the site still is loading as slow as hell.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Night 1 Narrative:

The town was in great rage over previous events. Who was the clever man who had disguised himself as TJ? Why would they do such a thing? "Hm," said one townie, "who hates TJ the most of any of us? Who would go so far in trying to frame him?"

All of a sudden, Harkovast burst in the front door. "Sorry I left, had to go check out my house. There's a bunch of squirrels been bugging me. If I had my way, I'd kill every last squirrel in the- Hey, why are you all looking at me?"

The town in unison cast their votes for Harkovast. This didn't much matter for TJ's plan, however. He quickly emptied out the vote boxes and replaced them with little slips of paper reading "Random Dude Person." It was perfect! Nothing could go wrong with this plan. Except for one unnexpected event.

As Mayor RandomDudePerson began to count up the votes, he noticed a terrible stench from his left. As he cocked his head to see the source, he nearly lost all of his stomach contents as he noticed the rotting horse-head next to him.

[spoiler]RandomDudePerson has been horse-headed![/spoiler]

The shock caused him to spill over the vote box and all the votes fell in the garbage. While trying to dig them out, he instead grabbed out the pieces TJ had carelessly thrown away. He quickly called out the winner, Harkovast.

As the town lead Harkovast to the tree, they noticed their only rope was currently being used by Seventy2's decaying corpse. They removed his body and replaced it with Harkovasts.

[spoiler]Harkovast the Townie is Dead![/spoiler]

All the commotion cause Seventy2 to wake up. "Huh?" He asked, "What's going on…" He looked around at the angry lynch mob.

"See," shouted out RandomDudePerson, "I knew this would happed! Get him!"

Seventy2 quickly figured out what was happening. He got up and ran away.

Night 1 is over, Day 2 begins.

Posted at

ngfscmnhgjlfdyb

huh!? What the heck is goin on here!?! The mafia obviously have some strange abilities! So was this akill made to look like a lynch? Is it just how you narrated it, or is that what happens when this particular person kills, or what? I'm so confused!

Ok,…HOW THE HECK WAS HARK KILLED!!! HE CAN'T BE ATTACKED WHEN THE BODYGUARDS ARE ALIVE!!!

So…, that leads me to this conclusion. The mafia are able to fake ppls deaths. Either that, OR THE BOOK IS EVIL!!! Oh,… and noone has told me there roles yet. :cry2:

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

ngfscmnhgjlfdyb

huh!? What the heck is goin on here!?! The mafia obviously have some strange abilities! So was this akill made to look like a lynch? Is it just how you narrated it, or is that what happens when this particular person kills, or what? I'm so confused!

Ok,…HOW THE HECK WAS HARK KILLED!!! HE CAN'T BE ATTACKED WHEN THE BODYGUARDS ARE ALIVE!!!

So…, that leads me to this conclusion. The mafia are able to fake ppls deaths. Either that, OR THE BOOK IS EVIL!!! Oh,… and noone has told me there roles yet. :cry2:
Harkovast died from the nightlynch we he held, one of the book events. Seventy2's rise was also a book event.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

AAAAAHHHHHHH!

wait.

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.

that's better.

Posted at

Harkovast died from the nightlynch we he held, one of the book events. Seventy2's rise was also a book event.

That confounded book! Soooo…wait. Nightlynch? Did WE know of this, or was it just a random pick? Sorry about so many questions, but I'm the mayor, therefore, I SHOULD KNOW EVERYTHING DANGIT!!! lol

Posted at

RDP- it's from night one's lynch votes. Apparantly people wanted Hark dead. It's not worth that much seeing as how he is the townie.

But as Seventy2 wanted, he's alive. Yay for you, now give me my reward even though I didn't do anything.

Night 2 should be up soon, I predict. I'll be on really late tonight so we should just get caught up. That is if everyone can.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

It's Day 2 that's coming up shortly. and it's at 6pm cst all the time.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I hate the site freezings. That and the holidays. I still haven't announced to my family the engagement yet. -/- Getting slightly stressed.

0.0 WOW!!! You've told US,… BUT NOT YOUR OWN FAMILY!?! lol Us mafia players should feel really special! :)
Only my grand parents and former god parents. I come from a huge family, so I figured it would be easier to make the announcement at the anual family Christmas parties rather than spend an hour on the phone calling each one.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

No, it's day 2 right now.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Funny thing, I hadn't actually noticed I was pardoner, as I never got a message telling me I was and I never ran for it.
But its good to know I am popular! Thanks guys! Knowing you have friends is the greatest Christmas present of all….possibly after gold.
However, I have no idea how I got killed!
Ah well, you can all make it up for me by reading my new comic KOMBAT KUBS!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Kombat_Kubs/
It is almost as silly as I am!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

No, it's day 2 right now.

I meant the narrative for day 2 is coming up….

Posted at

I'm starting to suspect Phillby. He voted a mafioso for mayor, then voted to lynch a townie. Of course, if anyone has better evidence than I do, I would be happy to retract this statement.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

They didn't for me to be lynched.
I am too damn pretty to lynch!
Obviously an error has occured!

Posted at

I'm starting to suspect Phillby. He voted a mafioso for mayor, then voted to lynch a townie. Of course, if anyone has better evidence than I do, I would be happy to retract this statement.

This early in the game it's hard to tell. He could've voted to lynch Hark randomly or maybe he hates cats. We should look at some of the more inactive players.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Garbonzo I know for a fact that philby loves cats, his comic is full of em!
So there is only one explanation…

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Sorry I'm late, been busy… anyway:

Day 2 Narrative

The town was worn out after three votes and two lynches, but mayor RandomDudePerson had decreed the lynch of Martinlo23. The town ran after him, huffing and puffing as they ran.

"Uh," said one, "can't you just stop?"

"My feet are killing me!"

However, if Martinlo felt the same weariness, he wasn't showing any sign. Finally the mob just decided to give up. If the mayor wanted another lynch he could catch this guy himself!

[spoiler]Martinlo23 is perfectly fine! There was no lynch.[/spoiler]

Day 2 is over, Night 2 begins.

Posted at

Sorry I'm late, been busy… anyway:

Day 2 Narrative

The town was worn out after three votes and two lynches, but mayor RandomDudePerson had decreed the lynch of Martinlo23. The town ran after him, huffing and puffing as they ran.

"Uh," said one, "can't you just stop?"

"My feet are killing me!"

However, if Martinlo felt the same weariness, he wasn't showing any sign. Finally the mob just decided to give up. If the mayor wanted another lynch he could catch this guy himself!

[spoiler]Martinlo23 is perfectly fine! There was no lynch.[/spoiler]

Day 2 is over, Night 2 begins.

Ok, so NOW it's night? I thought it was night already! :p That whole freeze thing has got me all screwed up now. lol

Posted at

As if you weren't already screwed up enough RDP.

*scribbles I Am The 1337 Master's name on the top of his "to lynch" list* No, I'm RANDOM! Not SCREWED! :p

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

this is the most confusing game of mafia i've ever played…

So yes, anyways- Happy Christmas and winter! And hope everyone has a wonderful time and everything goes as well as it can!

Posted at

So yes, anyways- Happy Christmas and winter! And hope everyone has a wonderful time and everything goes as well as it can!

I AGREE!!! With both points! lol Merry Christmas ppl! Except you mafia out there. You go celebrate your hanika! :p

Posted at

Right back at ya.

Happy Holidays every body. Also I refuse to read the three pages to get myself caught up. If someone wants to tell me what has gone on fine if not just as fine. XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.