gullas
gullas
Posted at

*is very happy about the current status*

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

my current non-hidden agenda is:

see, in order to have a non-hidden agenda, you have to have a hidden agenda!

Posted at

TFGM for Pardoner! I mean look at this poster. Not good enough for Mayor but not bad enough to be thrown out all together. How much more Pardoner can it be?!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Not good enough for Mayor

see, in order to have a non-hidden agenda, you have to have a hidden agenda!

oh, i'll have a hidden agenda. but that's point number 5- i just simply havn't gotten around to making one yet. bother future rokulily about that… so what's your agenda seventy2?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*looks at the time* Yes… finally it has happened XD

Posted at

Will actually no. I voted for myself and had a poster making me 3. If no one els voted it looks like I won which I wasn't trying to do XD

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

ah well, what is done and past help is past regret. i look forward to the results of this battle and i hope everyone fought well! please no instakills though, just in case.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey Rokulily, I bothered your future self and it told me that she had no hidden agenda.

Now what kind of madness is that?!?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Will actually no. I voted for myself and had a poster making me 3. If no one els voted it looks like I won which I wasn't trying to do XD
NOES!!! Curses!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Hey Rokulily, I bothered your future self and it told me that she had no hidden agenda.

Now what kind of madness is that?!?
well that means either you went to far and the future hidden agenda had already been exposed or she's currently improvising! she's pretty smart but tends to have bad timemanagement skills… it keeps her from taking over the world…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am voting for Rokulily, because she's super.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ok I'm back. Sorry about that. I'll get the votes tallied up and the narrative and the roles finished. (Had a last minute call from my fiance's parents to go out today).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Elections were quickly carried out by the town. TheFlyingGreenMonkey and rokulily ran as partners, but in the end rokulily pulled away to be the new mayor. Gullas, the butcher, became the pardoner. As soon as they were sworn in, the town remembered who they were. But who was in office now? What did the people remember?

Day One is over. Night One has begun.

Send in your night actions to me when you get your role.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I got everything under roles all updated. So enjoy. I tried to keep the mafia and townies proportionate. That is why there is only 3. I try to stay with 1 mafia for every 5 players.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Good people of Townston! Thank you for voting me as your mayor. I will try my best to end this terrible rein of mafia beatniks that plagues our heavily armed streets!

I am also now working on my hidden agenda… and a victory picture
okay victory picture done. just pretend it makes sense.

Posted at

Good people of Townston! Thank you for voting me as your mayor. I will try my best to end this terrible rein of mafia beatniks that plagues our heavily armed streets!

i am excited to have a mayor that fraternizes with dolphins

Posted at

YES!!! Roku was made mayor AND I got hired by Gullas! Its all coming together now! *rubs hands greadily*

*reads role* Townie? What the heck is a townie? Isn't that the ancient role? WOW!!! I haven't seen one of those for a LONG time!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Townie? What the heck is a townie? Isn't that the ancient role? WOW!!! I haven't seen one of those for a LONG time!
Tell me about it…

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Roku's just gonna kill everyone with those awesome pics. :(

i'm pretty sure that has never happen… pretty sure…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wait…did rokulily the mayor or the dolphin?
If I had known the dolphin was a candidate I would have voted for it.

Posted at

night ends in 3 hours.
this might sound random but what time zone are we operating on? I'm not sure which night that is… referring to…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

We are operating CST. But I'm an hour late.

Narration:

The paramedic guarded their charge loyally, and the detective did some snooping. Nothing else happened on the quiet night in Townston.

Night One has ended. Day Two has begun.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.