Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hm… i see how it is…

possibilities…
1. that the mafia might be biding time killing off people via lynching, instead of giving clues off so early in the game.

2. the godfather is missing and nobody knew what to do so they didn't do anything

3. people forgot to send in actions

4. we start a lynch then waste a pardon

so would it be best to have a waiting game, or have the patron saint of finger pointing point said finger?

also, the dolphin is my stunt double just in case the mafia tries to snipe me. the resemblance is striking no?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

that is rather strange that the finger pointer isn't pointing fingers.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

so we lynch Hark?

well that would be going along the lines of possibilities 1 or 4. A red flag has been raised in hark's name but a lynch would probably be rash… but this IS mafia…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Don't lynch me! I'm too damn pretty to lynch.
I think we should call a double lynch and get rid of seventy2 and salsa.
Note that they both have names that start with 'S'.
Note that their opinions seem to match up pretty much exactly.
Note that they both have avatars with spiky black fringes on their hair and some sort of odd head gear.

Coincidences? Don't be so nieve! These two are hard core mafia members! A couple of low down mobsters, intent of making me sleep with da fishes, see?

Also, I am sick of dieing early on at this bloody game!
I want to be alive at the end for once!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

A red flag? Who the hell is raising flags now?
You should all go read some Harkovast and get off my case!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hey hey, i was just thinking… nothing AT ALL happened on the mafia front. so no bombs were placed right? That's a big loss since placing bombs don't leave clues. So that could mean:

a. the person whose the madhatter doesn't know the mafia game that well yet(poss.2)
b. the madhatter hasn't shown up yet(poss.3)

suggestions?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Celebrate, Townston. Your mayor has declared a holiday where no lynches can occur.

I'm declaring it National dinosaur rodeo day- to honor our dinosaur riding ancestors. Those without a hat will be pied as abiding to tradition and free raptor riding lessons for all. A dessert table will be set up and I'm sure the butchery has an amazing stall too.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Celebrate, Townston. Your mayor has declared a holiday where no lynches can occur.

I'm declaring it National dinosaur rodeo day- to honor our dinosaur riding ancestors. Those without a hat will be pied as abiding to tradition and free raptor riding lessons for all. A dessert table will be set up and I'm sure the butchery has an amazing stall too.

*Smacks Hark in the face with a Pecan Pie*

Ya know, calling me mafia was not the brightest idea. I own the spaceport so that means–

ATOMIC SPACE WEDGIE!!!

*gives hark said wedgie*

Posted at

I think that what happened was that the mafia where unaware that it was night already. I didn't know! lol As for the hats, I don't like hats. Seirously! They make us where em at McD's, but I don't where em when the managers arent around. However, I'm a dragon at the moment, and doesn't that resemble a dinosaur? Just, a more ancient, magical form of dinosour? GOOD!!! I KNEW you ppl would see it my way! :)

Posted at

so we lynch Hark?
You were quick to try and lynch someone arn't you? And quick with those wedgies. Since I don't like bullies and I own the local Bookstore/Magic shop/Candle store I put a spell on your spaceport that turns all your fuel into jello! MAHAHAHA!!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Hey no wedgies! National dinosaur rodeo day is a day of peace and public pie-ings! Though i must support the fuel into jello-o-ing… Partly cause it's hard to make so many pies and sometimes it is nice to eat dessert instead of throwing them all. that and i bet jello pie would be pretty good, though rocket fuel favor is not so great.

Please raise your hand if you want to ride a raptor! Everyone is welcome to it and i promise that they will NOT eat your face off- unless it is covered in barbecue sauce.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

mmmm pies.

Posted at

though rocket fuel favor is not so great.
Actually It is a well known thing that all rocket fuel taste like straiw berries when turned into jell-o.
Please raise your hand if you want to ride a raptor! Everyone is welcome to it and i promise that they will NOT eat your face off- unless it is covered in barbecue sauce.
I'll pass I saw King Kong. I know what dinosaurs try to do to apes/monkeys.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Hey no wedgies! National dinosaur rodeo day is a day of peace and public pie-ings! Though i must support the fuel into jello-o-ing… Partly cause it's hard to make so many pies and sometimes it is nice to eat dessert instead of throwing them all. that and i bet jello pie would be pretty good, though rocket fuel favor is not so great.

Posted at

I'll pass I saw King Kong. I know what dinosaurs try to do to apes/monkeys.
This is what happens

Posted at

I think that what happened was that the mafia where unaware that it was night already. I didn't know!

… In my eyes, that makes you kinda suspicious.

Posted at

I wanna dino! And some ammunition!
Attempting to have a dinosaur rodeo day here in townston will probably quickly spiral out of control.

I can picture it now…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

so lemme get this straight, You wanna give the resident pyro napalm, TGFM? Any one who knows me knows I like setting stuff on fire ecspecially when it is supposed to be on fire. Also, If anyone has any clue who the mafia are, let me know.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

napalm? well that settles that then- salsa you're in charge of the fireworks! please set them up in the desert and try not to burn the town down! thank you.

Posted at

Hey guys. Just to point out but I noticed that Niccea posted an ad in networking about help with the mafia comic. Link here.

Weren't some of us gonna do some of the missing chapters? What's the status on that today?

Posted at

Um,…well, I'd LIKE to ride a raptor, but since I'm a dragon at the moment, I'd gladly give rides to ppl who don't want to ride the raptors. That is until I randomly change into something else, lol.

And yeah, I knew that saying that I didn't know that it was night already might make me suspicious, but I wanted to put my two cents in anyway. You're ALL suspicous to me until further notice anyway! So, I can understand where you're coming from.

*starts whistling whilst putting the finishing touches on a mince meat pie in Gullas shop* Now, who isn't wearing a hat?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Weren't some of us gonna do some of the missing chapters? What's the status on that today?

i'm doing the hell vs heaven chapter, which is the just after ye old townston i believe.

Posted at

i'm doing the hell vs heaven chapter, which is the just after ye old townston i believe.

YOUR NOT WEARING A HAT!!!

*splats Roku in the face with with the previously made mince meat pie, with the secret ingrediant of,…BBQ SAUCE!!!*

Tasty, no?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.