Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

When you are dead, I will go up a level.

THAT IS ALL!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i wanna be the savior of the wasteland when i grow up.

Posted at

Day 4 lynch vote:

GarBonzo Bean (4)
harkovast
Seal of the Mayor.
Randomdudeperson
same

Same (1)
Salsa

*sigh* Sorry Garbonzo. I am only voting for you since I was bribed. But I would like to draw everyones attention to the ppl voting for Garbonzo. Same, and Hark. Same is a deffinate mafia. Hark wants Garbonzo dead as well. And so does the person who bribed me. I've found the remaining mafia.

That is all. :p

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, Seventy-Two, you want to be a good guy when you grow up? Then remember, you need to deal out justice when needed. Sometimes, you are the only one that can make a difference. With corruption and murder, sometimes you need to take the law into your own hands. Or just vote for the true criminal. Remember, sometimes it takes just one more person to make a difference. And sometimes, that person could be you.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I ain't no zombie, my body doesn't even have existence right now. If I was a zombie I would have killed myself by now. Nope, just enjoying the wonderful view up here. Yep, watching as Same forgets that that "Supply Cabinet" actually contains my experimental Protectron. I loaded that thing with all the weapons I could think of and fit in. That is lots. Maybe he hasn't opened that cabinet up and lobbed a pulse grenade in yet because he's afraid it will attack once the cabinet is opened? Nah, It is going to activate randomly, and let me tell you, no supply cabinet is going to keep that thing contained. Ah, hilarious!

same
same
Posted at

I ain't no zombie, my body doesn't even have existence right now. If I was a zombie I would have killed myself by now. Nope, just enjoying the wonderful view up here. Yep, watching as Same forgets that that "Supply Cabinet" actually contains my experimental Protectron. I loaded that thing with all the weapons I could think of and fit in. That is lots. Maybe he hasn't opened that cabinet up and lobbed a pulse grenade in yet because he's afraid it will attack once the cabinet is opened? Nah, It is going to activate randomly, and let me tell you, no supply cabinet is going to keep that thing contained. Ah, hilarious!

All i found was an easy bake oven and season 1 - 8 of everybody loves raymond on dvd.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

What? I don't even own a…wait. You visited that clinic owned by the thief, didn't you?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yeah, the thief, that paramedic that saved you from justice? Can't remember who. I switched the medicines left out in the open with hallucinogens, knowing people would raid the clinic once i died. So you were probably high, and when you opened up the cabinet containing the Protectron, you saw what you wanted most for Christmas. And what do you mean sleep? I'm dead! I can't sleep!

Posted at

Just got home and updated the lynch vote. Working on narration now but will be little late with it.

Posted at

Narration

Standing over the charred remains of the gallows, the Mayor started to suspect that maybe, just maybe did he go a little overboard with last nights lynch.
"Well, hanging is out of the question. Do you guys have any clever ideas how to entertain ourselves tonight?" he asked, addressing the few villagers who dared to show up.
"We could always try catapulting again. That was always fun." said a villager, reminiscing the good old days.
"Ah, yes. That should be good for a laugh" said Harkovast with a chuckle.
Randomdude raised his hand, cautiously making his point. "I'm pretty sure that the whole point of these town gatherings was to get rid of the criminals who are busy killing us."
Harkovast stopped to ponder these words while scratching his old mongoose wound. "It is? Oh right, IT IS! All right. Start pointing fingers at people and pick the next two vict- ehm suspects to lynch."

"Hold it one moment." shouted GarBonzo Bean, holding on to the ye olde rulebook.
"GarBonzo?" asked Harkovast surprised. "Were you even in this game? I hadn't notice you post at all."
"Huh? What game? Who's playing a game?" said GarBonzo while making gestures at Hark to shut up.
"Why, this game that we're playing here on drunk-"
"-Anyways!" interrupted GarBonzo" I'm here tonight to inform you that you can't lynch two people per night anymore. The town rules clearly state that each mayor can only do so twice per term."
"WHAT!" shouted Hark as his pupils narrowed, staring intensely at the messenger who brought him the bad news.

[spoiler]GarBonzo Bean the Townie is dead.[/spoiler]

Day 4 is over.

Night 4 has begun.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey, I can think up some good execution methods. After killing and being killed many times, you know your way around this stuff. Tell me who's guilty, and I'll tell you how to kill 'em.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

"hey everybody, lets not listen to seventy2, there's no way his age and experience could be right."

I hope i get to vote you harkovast.

Posted at

The 1337 Master has no clue as to who the hell the mafia members are and is annoyed at this cause he'll just go accidentally kill another townie tonight.

Not that he's killed a townie…yet…1337 was just referring to the the other townie members who have taken out half our side in a couple of days.

So I really just revealed my role as I did before but I don't think anyone wants to go check cause I'm "not that important".

1337's just gonna go kill tonight.

"That is all."

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

No! Don't act like Hark! We already have enough senseless killing!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wow, I am literally like the best mayor ever!
The purpose of mayors is to kill everyone who isn't a mayor right?
…..
Right?

Seventy2 dont make me vote for you again!
Mine count double!

I promise on deletion of my web comic that I am verteran and not a mafia member or godfather or serial killer or that wierd man with box role or any other evil none veteran role. Please do not waste lynch votes killing the mayor that is on yoru side!
If I am lying, may god delete all my comic pages and wipe my hard drive!

That is ALL!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hark seems to be focusing more on the kills themselves than who is actually being killed. Seriously, lynches are out now, thanks to the horrifying and gruesome death the "Mayor" had done to the last guys he didn't like. Really, with all these bots, and so much spare time on the weekend, might as well spend some time thinking up new methods of execution. I will make more humane methods of execution than the hangings, we shall usher in a new age of-…oh g-d no…It's the French Revolution all over again. So, should I be PQ'd on who is going to be executed, and then PQ Product Placement on method of execution? Or should I just say what for who? Cause I got some good ideas.

Posted at

lol Thats Hark for yah! :p I'm not even trying anymore, I'm just playing along, waiting for when this game will end. We're up to Hark and his crazy mind. And beleive ME, it's CRAZY! *remembers back when Harks ID fought against him, leaving only one member alive left in his brain* Yes, crazy indeed. :)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

That's the spirit, randomdude!

Not sure how to vote for this time.
PQ me your suggestions please!

That is all!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.