Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, the dude with the Ball Hat sacrifices souls to his dark master, so why don't we end this demonic deal by sending HIS soul down to his master. That way, the evil deamon will be satisfied, and know he isn't getting any more souls from Townston. Eh? How's that sound?

Posted at

Excuse me, please step aside. *Step aside and i pass* *Clears throat* Hi people! Just a question here, aren't you tired of Mafias? DO something new! *skips happily…,throws a nuke and runs

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Mr. Martin, you have just done two very rude things. One, rude to come in and tell people what they are enjoying is boring. Act like a man, why don't you say this to the man running this game? I dare you, PQ Product Placement and tell him what you think! Or are you not enough of a man, saying something mean then running off? And second, scaring a person to death by throwing a mini-nuke at them, and it's actually a dud. Really, a dud? That is really rude, and stupid.

Posted at

Dear Mr.Mettaur, I have played this game for ages and I just was stating my opinion, I mean there are 23 mafias, I love 'em, but sometimes you just get bored of them. The nuke was a cookie for Hark.

My best wishes, Martin

P.S: And maybe you are new or something, but throwing mini-nukes at others is what Hark and me usually do, isn't it?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Mr. Martin, yes I am new to this game, but I enjoy it. You are entitled to your opinion though, but why in the middle of a game? I'm not bored yet, and I've already died. Ah, I almost forgot to ask you about something you said.

The nuke was a cookie for Hark.
Hark likes to eat cookies with mini-nukes baked in them? Okay, I guess that's it for now…Good day Mr.Martin.*walks off briskly*

Posted at

Good day too, Mettaur, Unfortunely, I couldn't enter the game.And yes, entering at the middle of the game insulting it was very rude of my part, please I ask your forgiveness.

Posted at

As you should be able to tell martinlo (for someone who's apparently played the game for ages) this game tends to cycle players. We have allot of old players who are gone or are taking a break from this and there are lots of new players here who only have 3-4 games under their belt or are even trying it out for the first time.

Besides, there's a reason why we tend to try out different game concepts. It's to keep the fun in the game.

Posted at

As you should be able to tell martinlo (for someone who's apparently played the game for ages) this game tends to cycle players. We have allot of old players who are gone or are taking a break from this and there are lots of new players here who only have 3-4 games under their belt or are even trying it out for the first time.

Besides, there's a reason why we tend to try out different game concepts. It's to keep the fun in the game.

Excuse me? I know they cycle players, but there is always Crocty, Nicea and Ozone,but I haven't played in a while, maybe trying for next one.

Posted at

Excuse me? I know they cycle players, but there is always Crocty, Nicea and Ozone,but I haven't played in a while, maybe trying for next one.

Actually, Ozone stopped playing a while back. I've been in every game from XI onwards, but don't appear to have made much impact. Despite being the Godfather twice. XD

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey, since we're lynching, and because Chuck Norris is so awesome, I looked up this video. Check it. When Family Guy moves into Townston. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3938777325462206007&ei=tq6JS_atMIX6lQfa1KD6Bw&q=chuck+norris+family+guy&hl=en#
Peter: You know they say that Chuck Norris is so tough there is no chin under his beard, there is only another fist.
Brian: That's ridiculous!
(Chuck Norris taps Brian on the shoulder)
Brian: Chuck Norris?
(The epic beard fist pwn's him!)
…..so who made the needlepoint? Anyone?

Posted at

Since I feel like posting rigght before the narration I will say that I'm the best around and no one will ever bring me down. Thank you, good night (pun)

And screw random! :) Or I will be. (I don't care if it's a secret that I'm the vigilante or not)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, THAT was certainly random.

Posted at

And screw random! :)

WHAT THE HECK!!! 0.0 *runs away with tightly clenched butt cheaks. Not an easy task.*

Posted at

Crocty has missed a few games and Ozone has missed ALOT of them.

You've played this game? My memory is bad which ones?

Posted at

Crocty has missed a few games and Ozone has missed ALOT of them.

You've played this game? My memory is bad which ones?

Yeah, he's played like two or three. Don't remember which ones though.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ozone has only played in a couple of games.
Probably 3 or 4 at most.
I am a bit distressed that my name has not been mentioned on the list of people who always play! I've been in EVERY game!
Without me, who would betray you all the the mafia?
You're welcome!

That is all.

Posted at

Well I only started using the forums around the anime convention game and I didn't understand it.

I also think the mafia and serial killers will win.

That is if PP get's back. I don't know if anyone knows if he was in Chile or the more likely thing, his computer's down again.

Posted at

That is if PP get's back. I don't know if anyone knows if he was in Chile or the more likely thing, his computer's down again.
Nope. The computer wasn't the fault this time. This time it was my car. I went to visit some friends and the car battery died while I was there. Had to stay the night with them. I just got home after a successful jumpstart.

Night narration will come out tonight.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

YAY! I'm back! I now have the internet back and my own computer desk. (I was using an easy chair and lapboard.)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yay, Niccea is back! And she got a new avatar. I still haven't figured out who made that needlepoint yet, maybe we could ask the detective? Oh wait, Anthony killed him, oh well. So, who did it? Suspects of making the needlepoint are: I Am The 1337 Master, rokulily, Randomdudeperson, seventy2, same, mattboy115, harkovast, and Salsa. Now that I've determined who is still alive, time for actual detective work! Or I'll just be lazy enough to wait until someone admits to it. Meh, either or.

Posted at

Yay I asked her to bring her old avatar! Welcome back!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Yay, Niccea is back! And she got a new avatar.

actually it's an old one, but familiar never the less :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.