Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

The justification was that you won the popular vote :P

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ok then. The godfather used his lynch cancel I would assume. There is a 90% chance that therealtj and/or same is mafia.

And rokulily likes to press buttons.

Posted at

Day narrations don't contain clues.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

so, are there no clues to the man in the hat?….

except that rokulliy took a million dollars for someones life! SHE'S GUILTY. i'm sure she's mafia or something….

Posted at

Sigh…

The man with the ball hat.
I have an offer to make: Each evening, the man with the ball hat will send a box to someones home). That box contains a button and instructions. Should the player who receives such a box press the button then someone, who is not him or the ball hat man, will die. The box will pick a totally random person. It can be a pro-town or criminal alike. The box could even kill someone who's protected so even the leadership is vulnerable. This choice is put solely in the hands of the person who receives such a box. Anyone who presses the button will receive million dollars which will translate into two things. Firstly, such a huge influx of cash will cause the town to realize what the player has done. As a result, the name of the player who presses the button will be announced. Secondly, the new found wealth, will help the player buy top of the line security which will grant him an extra night life. A person who receives a box will also get a clue about the identity of the ball hat man but it will never be publicly announced. It is up to the player who receives such a box to disclose these information. The ball hat man can not send a box to the elected leaders.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

oh.

I still say rokulliy is some sort of killer….

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

And rokulily likes to press buttons.

yes, i even take notes about button pressing! behold my psychology of learning notes snipplet:

and yes i do take the best notes ever.

and PP and L33t, thank you for your concern!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I told you therealtj was guilty. I have a sense for these things.

Posted at

As much as I like the button pictures I am not a mafia! The only person I told my role to is dead now. He was murdered by the hand of Harkovast! There go I must lynch him as is my code. Determine face!

Posted at

@ Roku: Glad your mom is ok!

@ PP: Awsome narrations, as usual! :p

@ Roku again: YoU pReSsEd ThE bUtToN!!! Yeah, I would have too! :p

@ Those drawing pics: Awsome!

@ PoorBoyBlues: Then does that mean that you too are an irl friend of TFGM?

@ Hark: That is all.

Posted at

@ PoorBoyBlues: Then does that mean that you too are an irl friend of TFGM?

I'm still ticked so I made this ((Don't worry I sensored myself)

Also Yeah PBP was one of my childhood friends. He showwed up one day on the campus and everyone knews that I am concently trying to get people to play mafia. I just kept pestering until he joined. Glad to see one of my mates is loyal enough to try and lynch the *SENSORED WORD* who killed me.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

well I sure hope that no one dies tonight… >_>….<_<…^_^"

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, here is a question. Can we kill a person for being a disgusting freak of nature cannibalistic, well, FREAK? Also, are people getting confused on what a Regulator is? I would be more than happy to explain. :) And use some emotes! They're fun to use!

Posted at

You do realize that gullas is running the butcher shop so in theory, everyone who's done business with him is a cannibal. That practically leaves out only the vegans. And I'm sure that Vance would be very disappointed with your totalitarian mentality.

And you don't need to tell me about the regulators. I mean, shees. You trigger one little nuke in a defenseless village and they will never let it go.

same
same
Posted at

Well, here is a question. Can we kill a person for being a disgusting freak of nature cannibalistic, well, FREAK? Also, are people getting confused on what a Regulator is? I would be more than happy to explain. :) And use some emotes! They're fun to use!

No you cant kill me.

Posted at

Heh. I just updated the game status post on the first page and noticed that all the people closest to Hark are dropping like flies. He really is a bad influence.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

What is this, Andale? I'm not a freakin' Facist Leader, but think about it. Vance, no disrespect, but even he does not believe eating FLESH! He and the other vampires drink blood, and from blood packs. And on Megaton, you killed them. The second largest settlement in the Capital Wasteland, and you blew it up? There were children there, CHILDREN! Blown into pieces, their guts spilling out as they slowly died a painful death, alive without arms or legs, the burning radiation seeping into your wounds, crying and then the tears burn as you realize you HAVE NO FACE! So yeah, just the part that happened to the children is not something we let go easily. I don't know why you would do that in your world, but I dis-armed the nuke. Yeah, also, I killed Mr. Burke. On the draw. WITHOUT getting Lucas Simms killed. Saving him doesn't give you any extra karma, but you know It's the right thing to do.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

And you said that for one to eat meat you would have to eat people. No one noticed the freiking Jersey Mike's sandwich shop? They make the best subs around! Since they make the only subs around. THAT AREN'T MADE WITH PEOPLE! Man, now you know why I made my vault. It wasn't to keep loonies in, but to keep the loonies out.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Heh. I just updated the game status post on the first page and noticed that all the people closest to Hark are dropping like flies. He really is a bad influence.
Yay for being as far away as I can then. At least something went alright.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

TFGM you must admit…it was a LITTLE funny.

Would it make you feel better if I voted you for mayor next game?

That is all.

Posted at

He'll probably only get pardoner.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

He'll probably only get pardoner.

true,true…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.