Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
gullas
gullas
Posted at

all this meat. Well rest assure *starts working his meaty magic* that I, Gullas the fetus did not kill anyone tonight. Well you have my word for it, hopefully you'll believe me but in this game, everyones word is not eligible for believin'… But with all this meat, I'm going to make the biggest BBQ the town has ever seen, for Hark's double lynch tonight. Anyone wana help me with the grill?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I wnat to lynch seventy2 and therealtj.
The less those two can be alive, the better!

I make every lynch a double lynch, cause I am trying twice as hard as any other mayor!

Wooohoo!

That is all.

Posted at

Hark, you're speaking Obama talk there!

Oh and Same, YOU SUCK. -_-… First the doughnut and then my happiness? I'm gonna kill you again after you're lynched-ALL. THE. WAY.

So anyone else having Leslie Gore's "Sunshine Loillipops and Rainbows" flying through your head?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Leet master, I offer change you can believe in.
I change alive citizens into dead citizens!

That is all.

Posted at

Offering change is a good campaign strategy as evident by the Obama campaign. That's how the zombie presidents almost won, back in the days:

same
same
Posted at

Hark, you're speaking Obama talk there!

Oh and Same, YOU SUCK. -_-… First the doughnut and then my happiness? I'm gonna kill you again after you're lynched-ALL. THE. WAY.

So anyone else having Leslie Gore's "Sunshine Loillipops and Rainbows" flying through your head?

I didnt before but i do now. >:/. And thems bloodthirsty words boy! He loves him some corpses. Hes obviously a hitman.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I am considering voting based on a d20. I just can't get myself to bother with deciding…

I know the feeling… feels good man ~_~

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Corpses are freakin' awesome.

That is all.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Here is an awesome song that the mayor is rocking out to.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Crocy's lifeless corpse (1)
therealtj
I vote for TJ's lifeless corpse to be lynched, shortly after it is actually lynched.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'd lie to you and that's the truth…wait, I mean lie FOR you! Lie FOR you!

I hate pardoners.
They STOP lynches! Why the hell would anyone want to stop a good lynch?
Kill joys!
No room for them in my perfect utopian town!
This is a workers paradise, baby.
And by Workers I mean dead people.
And by paradise I mean SHUT UP!

That is all.

same
same
Posted at

I'd lie to you and that's the truth…wait, I mean lie FOR you! Lie FOR you!

I hate pardoners.
They STOP lynches! Why the hell would anyone want to stop a good lynch?
Kill joys!
No room for them in my perfect utopian town!
This is a workers paradise, baby.
And by Workers I mean dead people.
And by paradise I mean SHUT UP!

That is all.

Oh you and your ramblings mr tinkles.

Posted at

All righty then. Only one more hour left until the election poll is closed. I will be cautiously working on the narration now checking the status frequently in case you silly people start bombarding me with vote changes and what not but the narration should be ready, shortly after 12 AM GMT (provided that no drastic changes occur during the election).

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

That's Mr Tinkles SIR to you!

That is all.

Posted at

I don't love me some corpses. I pleasure myelf with corpses. Hey same, you got some room left in your basement? Mine's full. Well I'll just use it anyway once you're dead. You can go in there on top.
(and you can keep on drawing. none of us would mine but the pages may get red)

I declare Hark's new name to be "mr. tinkles". That was good same.

I was actually gonna change my vote but now that I see how annoying it will be I'll change my vote. (:P) No…no, I won't…

Vote George Washington for mayor. He's not a cat. He's a zombie. Ten times better.

Posted at

It's Ok. You can send in a vote change if you want. It just might cause a short delay in the narration. 10 - 20 minutes tops while I'm altering it.

Polls are open for about 40 more minutes.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

blue hue = poorblueboy

think about it -it's a long narrative and there's not much info about blueboy so whatever clue would have to be snuck in

also, my mom was just in a car crash a block away from where she was going to pick me up. she's okay but i'm still freaking out.

Posted at

Woah roku… all okay? Not a scratch? Was she driving? Was it planned? (*the group chuckles…possibly…not really…*)

No PP. A delay might kill me. Tj and same can go die. Not like I'll cry but you know everyone else will, feelings and all.

Well if it's Poorblueboy I don't see how the possible clue "shh don't SPOIL the ending" I just picked out would fit. I think same's already claimed his victim anyway.

Salsa being with agirl could be meaning that the godfather is a girl… ROKU … NICCEA … OTHER GIRLS PARTICIPATING IF ANY.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I can say without a shadow of a doubt. That I'm not mafia. Am I accidentally working for them by voting for tj and gullas? Maybe.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Gullas is a evil character. Mafia or no Mafia, there is no room for cannibals in this town. You did the right thing. Yay! You gained some Karma!

Posted at

I'm glad your mom is OK rokulily.

10 minutes til votes are closed. Expect a short delay. I got carried away while writing.

Edit: Polls are closed. Working on the narration.

Posted at

Narration!

"STRING THEM HIGH! IT'S TIME FOR SOME DANGLING SPORTS! LET THE WRIGGLING BEGIN!" roared the bloodthirsty man.
No. This wasn't some hillbilly, who was taking the law into his own hands that was saying these words. That was your mayor speaking, although the alternative wouldn't be much different.

"But, sire.-" asked therealtj concerned. "We're still investigating the last nights crimes and haven't proven anyones guilt."
Angry Harkovast looked back at his pardoner. "Everyone's guilty until proven otherwise. In fact, you're guilty right now. And since you're guilty of not only being possibly maybe a horrible criminal but also guilty of being a spoilsporting peacelover who likes to stop lynches, I'd say it's high time that we get rid of you."
Harkovast motions his guards to manhandle the protesting pardoner who is brought to the gallows. After some short speculation, it was decided that Same should join him and the twosome were prepared for their untimely deaths.

Hark climbs on to the podium overlooking the villagers. He clears his throat and starts: "Ladies and gentlemen. We're standing here tonight to witness the execution of Same and Therealtj. I would like to point out that tonights execution is brought to you…"
"Hold it right here!" said a voice from the crowd.
"Whah huh?" sounded hark as he looked at a man with a clipboard and an yellow helmet. It was the safety inspector.
"I have a reason to believe that these ropes aren't up to standard. "Said the inspector as he climbed up to inspect the gallows. "Ah. Just as I thought. These ropes are made of 10% nylon"
There's a loud gasp in the crowd as Hark scratches his head in confusion. "What's so special about that?"
"Don't you know that 2% of all people are allergic to that stuff? There could have been severe reactions. Regulations state that all objects designed for public use are to be free of any materials and/or chemicals that might be harmful for the wearer."
"But they are gonna die any-"
"No buts. I demand that you cancel this lynch and fix this problem, post haste."
Digging his foot in the ground, Hark shamefully agrees to postpone the lynch until the next day.

[spoiler]Lynch has been canceled[/spoiler]

"Well, that was a downer." said Salsa annoyed. "I kinda wished we had more action tonight"
"Be careful what you wish for." said a cold and empty voice behind him, prompting Salsa to turn around.
A small, hooded creature stood nearby, staring intently at him.
Shocked by this disturbing creature, Salsa became even more freaked out when he came to realize that he was the only one who saw it. The hooded creature lifted up an arm and pointed at him with its black, bony fingers. "we are here for your soul, Salsa."
It removed the hood, exposing its face to him. Salsa screamed in sheer terror causing the villagers around to look over to him. None of them were prepared for what they saw as they witnessed black shadows swarming over Salsa, causing him to make sounds that would make anyone hearing them feel sick inside.
The shadows quickly dispersed afterwards, causing Salsa's dry and withered husk to fall to the ground. Oh, wait. That wasn't Salsa. It was his twin brother, Manuel.

[spoiler]Manuel, Salsa's twin brother is no more.[/spoiler]

Few of the villagers edged cautiously to what remained of Manuel, perplexed by the scenes they had just witnessed. As the crowd gathered around the dead townie, a truck drove into the town center with a bin full of cash. It parked next to Rokulily's house and the driver handed her the keys to the truck.
The town looked back at her in total shock as they realized what she had done.
"What?" asked Rokulily as she stared back at them with innocent eyes. "Oh come on. It's not like none of you wouldn't have done the same. We're talking million dollars here!"

Day 2 is over.

Night 2 has begun.

P.S. For people reading this for the first time: The whole Manuel thing will make sense, once you get to the start of the 3rd night.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Wait, why am I even being lynched. Was there ever any justification at all?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.