Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

it is obviously anti-harkovast. it is everything hark is not. the great self premoter vs the cat with no name. while hark could be bribed and was wild and unpredictable this guy is straight and narrow and unfinching! unfinching!
would the universe implode if these two souls met? possibly

Isn't harkovast the anti of himself? …oh shit…

i think we should all now read harkovast as it will tip the scale in harkovasts favor allowing the universe to still exist.

Maybe he's made you insane. Reading Harkovast is for sensible people. (contradictory)

I just got here, and I noticed a post from some devilishly handsome but mysterious character called "the cat with no name".

You lie. devilishly handsome? PHHFT!

Posted at

Well salsa forgot to give me my role. But thankfully the librarian told me. Thanks librarian.

I am running for Mayor. I'm calling in that vote you owe me Hark. And I am forcing killerbob to vote for me. Plus myself and thats three right there. So who else whats another TFGM mayorship? I mean it would bring back good times. Remember last time Salsa was GM :D

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

NOTICE:
If you did not receive a role, then PQ me and let me know. Drunk Duck has been acting up on me for some reason for the past couple of days and has been giving me headaches non-stop until now.

Posted at

Be you bad mouthin that thar fella, fella? *hmph* Your funeral city slicker. Jya got knows how things is here in the west of wild. Saying the wrongs things, looking at the wrong wench, or even stepping in the wrong pile of dung will get you killed faster an you can say,…GOREADHARKOVAST!!! Thar be legends of the nameless one. We dar not even speak his name. Ta THINK of his name is a deathwish!

I'm loving this role playing bid! lol

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well salsa forgot to give me my role. But thankfully the librarian told me. Thanks librarian.

I am running for Mayor. I'm calling in that vote you owe me Hark. And I am forcing killerbob to vote for me. Plus myself and thats three right there. So who else whats another TFGM mayorship? I mean it would bring back good times. Remember last time Salsa was GM :D

Oh My GOD YES!

That had to be one of the craziest games ever. Here's hoping for an Encore.

And I see the mud slinging has started.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

If Mayor, instead of having a man bite down on a block of wood when having surgery, I will get us actual medicines, like pain-killers so a man is out cold when he's operated on! And I will even get actual doctors, instead of rabid Mole-Rats!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

And with that TGFM takes the lead! oh and check the second post for something.

Posted at

*goes and looks*

Nice :)

Posted at

*goes and looks*

Nice :)
Yes me being in the lead is nice :D

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

No so fast Green Monkey! You aren't in the lead, you're tied, with me. Don't count your caps till you're done trading!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Doesn't a movie poster count as 2 votes? It's a different categorie alltogether!

Same, if you change your vote to me I'll stop calling you a ginger without a soul and I'll make you a high quality, High definition, uber masterfull fanart of a thing to your choosing!

The same goes to you seventy2, I swear I'll never call you ginger again! And I'll draw you in a funny hat!

And Hark, I'll keep your secret forever if I get ur vote. (you know what I mean…) and I'll send you a custom kroatz made speaker!

In fact, everyone that votes for me can expect a treat before the game ends!

If I get elected as your mayor I'll draw a Narration movie every narration!
Mettaur offers nothing but a cool beard and chuck norris, TFGM only threathens to kill you!

Now go read Harkovast.
Kroatz out!

p.s. And roku, how could you betray me so? we had such big plans… *Sobs*

Posted at

Be you bad mouthin that thar fella, fella? *hmph* Your funeral city slicker. Jya got knows how things is here in the west of wild. Saying the wrongs things, looking at the wrong wench, or even stepping in the wrong pile of dung will get you killed faster an you can say,…GOREADHARKOVAST!!! Thar be legends of the nameless one. We dar not even speak his name. Ta THINK of his name is a deathwish!
I'm loving this role playing bid! lol

I'm already predicting him to be mafia so I can and will blame him and kill him. Thank you and why aren't you all voting for the true candidate as the 1337 master?

And I didn't vote for myself. I don't do that. I just get a poster bonus. Plus all your other votes.

Hmm… roku's supporting a newbie candidate (this is your first mayor outing mettaur). I am saying both of them are mafia! Or have made an alliance.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Uh, Kroatz? Where have you been when I was doing my speech on how I was going to improve the town? Medicine, trained doctors, I will do my best to protect the people, rebuild the saloon, and higher quality booze!
And Kroatz, why should Same care what you think? I went through this type of thing recently, you cyber-bully! Remember Same, other people's opinions on you don't matter, and even more so when it's the internet! And I have seen your drawings Same, you don't need Kroatz's help!
And for all you know Kroatz, that could be someone besides Hark, trying to trick everyone by making his appearance much like that of Hark's! So you have nothing on him!
Vote Mettaur, and you will have a Mayor that actually tries to help you!

And perhaps Rokulily can see I am actually having a PLAN! Which I see from none of you!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Meh, I'm no cyberbully… I'm a kick ass cyber slayer!
so you should have me as a mayor.

Click here for proof.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yeah I vote for… wait, I never said that!
Did I?
I'm confused.

1337 should just vote for me. that would remove all confusion…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

yeah, I don't think salsa's online right now.
but thanks for the vote!
;P

Posted at

All out laws and rustlers better get out of town fast.
I'm loading up my gun, saddling up my horse and eating an incredible amount of beans.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Oh cat with no name, would you be so kind as to tell harkovast that voting for me will earn him a piece of fanart.
I'm thinking speakers head getting cut off by Muir.
lotsa'blood.
really your cup of crumpets.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

No so fast Green Monkey! You aren't in the lead, you're tied, with me. Don't count your caps till you're done trading!

well it's moot now, but it's the first person who reaches that number first in a tie that wins. It's all there in the roles.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.