Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Hmm… roku's supporting a newbie candidate (this is your first mayor outing mettaur). I am saying both of them are mafia! Or have made an alliance.

eh, he sent me a PQ asking for my vote. sorry kroatz…

also, i approve of the vast admount of bribery and mudslinging that's going down. and the pictures/video. this is a good election!

this message brought to you by supporters of TFGM and mettuar in office. thank you.

Posted at

After a shindig and just enough blows to the head, I'm throwing a filthy hat into the ring!

An' ah promise you a SWIFT, BRUTAL, BLOODY mayor-ship fulla gooood times an pie! An ah mean ev'ray word ov it! So vote fer me,

iffin ya'll know what's good fer ya…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

If people would have voted for me I'd have a steady stream of movies for y'all,…

but alas

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

just a reminder, The day ends in at 2:30pm server time (8:30pm GMT) Narration will be up at 3:00pm server time (9:00pm GMT)

And now for the rankings
1. TFGM 5 votes In the lead for MAYOR
2. Mettaur 4 votes In the lead for Pardoner
3. Same 3 votes
4. Seventy2 3 votes
5. Kroatz 2 votes
6. jnijashadow 2 votes
7. 1337 Master 1 vote

Posted at

Hrmm
Time for drastic measures… JOANNA! Got you mission!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Damn, I just started campaigning again…
We should vote again for who becomes pardoner!
I'd win for show!
FOR PONY!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Day one

Rokulily pranced about in her new found hat as Salsa’s ghost munched on some of her cornbread. Everyone was bustling about trying to find the best candidate for mayor, since the old one skipped town when he saw buzzards munching on the sheriff. There was mud slung, there were shots fired, there was no sign of a clear winner. That was until the Cat with no Name ate an incredible amount of beans, and nature took over. Then one person pulled out ahead.

[spoiler] TFGM is your new Mayor[/spoiler]

But there was still the matter of the Pardoner, or that damn hippie as Harkovast called. After much waffling and many waffles, it was decided.

[spoiler] Mettaur is your new Pardoner[/spoiler]

The sun set as the Cat with no name prowled the town. He was out for blood. Then he found Salsa’s half-eaten, fully forgotten corpse. Well, then the was an incident involving gunpowder, a showgirl and two bottles of whiskey.

Day one’s over y’all
Night one is younger than a newborn.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I just know the incident with the showgirls and whiskey was written in just for me…

oh and…

DAMN THAT METTAUR AND HIS DOG-LOVIN WAYS!

Posted at

Early
I'm using the Hang 'im high! power.
You know if salsa ever gets back on.

Posted at

I don't mind getting narrations at 4pm here! :)

And I don't mind coming in last place since I was the only one who didn't vote for themself.

Peoples who I believe to be mafia:
TFGM- He got mayor this time. That's reason enough.
Mettaur- He's a newer player (not entirely new but) and is getting support of other players like roku and Mettaur's other voter.
Rokulily- Because she sucks and is mafia a lot of the time when I've played.
Harkovast- Because he came up with the catty dude who's on the loose now. And cause he sucks.

And then I think Niccea or PP is the serial killer.

Just guesses but you know…

If anyone wants to contact me and make a townie alliance that'd be cool. I'll reveal my role tomorrow.

Posted at

Peoples who I believe to be mafia:
TFGM- He got mayor this time. That's reason enough.
What about the fact that I'm using the insta lynch power.

Ow and now that I'm elected I'm a Townie. Yep you all elected a Townie XD

Also Hark didn't vote for me like he promised DX<

Posted at

Did he vote at all?

Okay I take it back but contact me. Someone else already did and I'll keep us all in the loop. Or you guys can take it and make your own where you betray me to the mafia when I have been the sole key factor in the entire game and…

-_-…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hark didn't vote, but the cat with no name voted for me.
you will still get your fanart hark, even if I didn't win!

Now everybody, listen up! If anyone kills me, I'll stop drawing narrations except if they do it in the most spectacular fashion ever. I'm thinking multiple shotgun shots to the head whilst being poisoned and hanging at the gallows being burned alive. I want bloody saw material people!

Posted at

*rides into town*
I voted for Kroatz cause he lives by the code of the west.
Not like a lot of you yellow bellied, lily livered, city slicking varments.
I ought to run half of you out of town, ya know good side winders.

I'm hear to shoot bandits and chew tabacco…and I'm all out of bandits
Wait…that came out wrong.

When I find out where those outlaws is at, I'll be calling them out for a show down at high noon.

Now I need to find a new showgirl, more gunpowder and a LOT more whisky.

Posted at

Hark didn't vote, but the cat with no name voted for me.
you will still get your fanart hark, even if I didn't win!

Now everybody, listen up! If anyone kills me, I'll stop drawing narrations except if they do it in the most spectacular fashion ever. I'm thinking multiple shotgun shots to the head whilst being poisoned and hanging at the gallows being burned alive. I want bloody saw material people!
As Mayor I'll see what I can do if we lynch you.

Now as Mayor I DEMAND everyone send me their roles.

Also I'd like one Marshall to protect Killer. He is the Librarian and as the only one I can truly trust to be what he says((he know my role)), I say protect him.

Posted at

I aint tellin no one my name, do yall think I am really gonna tell yall ma name?

You'd have to be crazier then flamin' horney toad to expect to get anythin from me Mr Mayor!

I'll deal with these outlaws ma own way….

Posted at

You can't trust me? :(

I'm always what I say I am other than one game where I tried some foolery as Ares…that didn't work…

And revealing a person's role. Smart move Mayor. Paramedics…ahem marshalls won't help im more than likely.

I'm almost positive Hark's…the no-named freak…is a mafia member.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hang 'im HIGH

As the sun set, TFGM was pondering what to do with his new found power. Embezzle the treasury? Use his status to get some alone time with the hottest show girl in the saloon? Find out the name of the Cat with no Name? And then it hit him. Hark never voted for him.

"LYNCH THE TIN PLATED POLECAT!!" TFGM hollered at the gathered crowd.

"Why?" piped up some yokel who was immediately shot by jninjashadow.

"Questioning authority is HERESY!" he answered

So the citizens of Townston surround Hark and hog tied him.

"Not so agile in that armor now!" TFGM taunted as Hark was drug to the gallows.

"Any last words?" asked a muscle bound Executioner.

"With my last breath, I CURSE YOU ALL! oh, and READ HARKOVAS–" and it was time to dance the hangman's jig.

[spoiler]
Harkovast the Mad Miner has kicked the bucket.

[/spoiler]

And then there was an explosion.
[spoiler]
The Cat with no Name is in itteh bitteh kitteh bits

[/spoiler]

And with that Salsa was starting to get haunted by a tortilla chip that was always pointing his finger.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Pictures will go up later tonight. I got somewhere I have to be in about 40 min. and I probably won't be back for 3 or 4 hours.

Posted at

Hang 'im HIGH

As the sun set, TFGM was pondering what to do with his new found power. Embezzle the treasury? Use his status to get some alone time with the hottest show girl in the saloon? Find out the name of the Cat with no Name? And then it hit him. Hark never voted for him.

"LYNCH THE TIN PLATED POLECAT!!" TFGM hollered at the gathered crowd.

"Why?" piped up some yokel who was immediately shot by jninjashadow.

"Questioning authority is HERESY!" he answered

So the citizens of Townston surround Hark and hog tied him.

"Not so agile in that armor now!" TFGM taunted as Hark was drug to the gallows.

"Any last words?" asked a muscle bound Executioner.

"With my last breath, I CURSE YOU ALL! oh, and READ HARKOVAS–" and it was time to dance the hangman's jig.

[spoiler]
Harkovast the Mad Miner has kicked the bucket.

[/spoiler]

And then there was an explosion.
[spoiler]
The Cat with no Name is in itteh bitteh kitteh bits

[/spoiler]

And with that Salsa was starting to get haunted by a tortilla chip that was always pointing his finger.
Reasons why Hark,
1.) Not voting for me as promised
2.) Voting for knight
3.) REVNGE!!!

Now happy prospector dance!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hehe… exploding cats.
classic.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Rokulily- Because she sucks and is mafia a lot of the time when I've played.

i do not. and i was godfather last game- my chances for being mafia again is very slim.

also, the mafia is a man down. i believe this calls for a hurrah and a hat tossings for our mayor!
*tosses salsa's hat into the air and it once again lands back on head*
this is an awesome hat.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.