Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

CRAP! I have to hide these sammiches now! But where?… OM NOM NOM!
A whimsical jest, but one cannot hide from Communism!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

CRAP! I have to hide these sammiches now! But where?… OM NOM NOM!
the perfect crime

Posted at

well that depends… you commie bastard!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

We made manyy posts, up to 506 before Night Two has even been posted! Nice job everyone!

Posted at

Shush. Youre a zombie.

Curses! My plan is foiled!

Posted at

We made manyy posts, up to 506 before Night Two has even been posted! Nice job everyone!
ADDING TO TOTAL IS CREDIT TO TEAM!

Posted at

NIGHT TWO NARATIVE!

A masked figure stalked his victom. He had done nothing so far. He wanted to see the lay of the land. Now that the paranoid was out of the way he could strike at suspects without fearing a hidden danger. He knew the man he stalked was a threat to the town. He pulled hold his gun at the ready. The man headed down a dark alley. The masked figure stopped at the alleys opening. It was dark. Only lit by the star light in on this moonless night. He could barly see his target. Gun at the ready he followed. He raised his gun and fired twice. Bullets flied through the air straight for the target. But before they could hit the target, he stumbled. The masked man swore at his targets luck as he chased after his now running target. Once the target got to the exist of the alley he turned to the right. Fearing he would lose his victom the masked man ran faster. When he got to the opening he turned just in time to see the target jump through an opened window. He ran to the window and jumped. He cursed when he got tangled in the curtains. By the time he got untangled the target was gone.

[spoiler]Failed kill attempt.[/spoiler]

Else where a medic watched over his patient.

A figure shadowed his prey. He had gotten away last time but it would be different this time! Doing the same thing and expecting a different result was a perfect plan. His heart raised. The bitterness of his failed attempt last time would only make this kill all the more sweeter. His prey would get no warning. He deserved no warning! The prey seemed a bit frantic. He had been running when he had first caught sight of him and now he looked behind him consently. Making shadowing him all the more difficult. The prey stopped at a street corner and pulled out a GPS. While he was distracted the figure lept knife ready. He stopped dead in the air. He had hit something. The figure looked over his shoulder. "Laser curtain. The last one worked so well I decided to upgrade," the prey said with a evil smile. "I'll get you yet!" shouted the attacker as he retreated into the shadows.

[spoiler] An other failed kill attempt. [/spoiler]

Random was just minding his own business as he took a walk when a figure branishing a light saber appeared infront of him. "What Hakoshen came back from the dead!? ZOMBIE HAKOSHEN!!!" Random screamed. "I'm not Hak and I'm not a zombie," the figure said with a sigh. "Lies! Only hak can use a light saber," Random saw though his attackers lies. "FG game this to me cause it suited my style! In the future these are as common as laser pointers are today!" the figure said getting a little hot under the collar. He took a step forward when a figure lept out of the bushes. "Stop right there! I've been watching this person all night! Protecting him secretly and I will not let you harm him," shouted the medic. "So you are a stalker," the light saber wielding figure said. "I'm not a stalker! I'm just a medical professional keeping a watchful eye out for his patient," the medic said. "Whatever makes you sleep better at night," the figure said with a smile as he retreated. "But don't think your hot stuff just because I'm leaving. I'll be back," and with that the figure dissappeared.

[spoiler] Yet agian another failed attempt! [/spoiler]

A figure was just minding his own business cleaning his kitchen. He had the TV on in the next room so he could listen to his favorite show while he cleaned. He finished with the dishes was was moving on to the floor when he realized he couldn't hear the TV anymore. He went into the next room to check on what was going on. The TV was frozen with a face looking out at him. He froze. The face's eyes were locked on him. Then the face started to get closer. A figure steped out of the TV and raised a gun at him. "I'll make this short. You are mine now," and with that said the figure shot a ray at him. The pain was unbelievable. Memories flashed in his mind. He was a mafia eagerly waiting for more guns only to be surprised with a med kit instead. A mafia with a med kit? What type of topsy turvy idea was that. But it was true. These memories. They were true. He was no longer who he had been. Now he was…

[spoiler] Future Godfather has used his ray to transform someone into an Hitman with a medkit from Mafia XV [/spoiler]

Anthony Mercer ran for his life. He couldn't beleive his luck. He just happened to pick the alley with a dinosaur in it! "Rawr!" the dinosaur said as it ran after him. He turned into an alley at the next street he took a right and then a left. He couldn't hear the dinosaur anymore. He saw his car and felt hope rise up in him. If he could just make it into it he could drive away from this crazy hell whole with its dinosaurs! He ran to his car and jumped in. He quickly locked the doors. He heaved a sigh of relief. "Okay that was not cool. Leaving me behind and running from me like I was somekind of wild zoo animal on the loose." Mercer turned to look in the back seat to see the dino. He didn't even have team to scream.

[spoiler] Anthony Mercer the Townie is dead. [/spoiler]

PoorBoy was just sitting in his favorite chair watching his favorite TV show when he heard a crash come from the next room. He got up careful to make as little noise as he could. He had known he made enemies today. He argued with them and he got lynch votes. Then he went with them and they yelled at him! A figured walked into the room. He was talking on his cell phone. "Yeah I saw that show. It was good! The main character going to hell like that was awesome. Oh can you wait for a sec. I got some business to attend to," the figure put the phone away and raised a gun. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to waste your time." and with that he let loose a run into PoorBoy. Then he put the phone back to his ear and continue to talk as he walked out of the room.

[spoiler] PoorBoyBlues the townie is dead. [/spoiler]

Night Two is OVER!!
Day Three has BEGUN!!

Posted at

oh, just back on the subject of Quiznos and sammiches, my mother just called me and put forth the query "would you perchance like to consume a subway sammich the length of an imperial foot?" to which I heartily responded "Yes please" so in your faces and up your noses and through your brains and out your ears!

Posted at

Damit! Poorboy was a townie and now we have a freaking mobster with a medkit?

Well, at least now we know that Kroatz is the Future Godfather.

One of our vigilantes attacked him tonight and he survived.

Vote for Kroatz. We need to take him down!

Posted at

Eyes that follow, a apparent vigilante fail as claimed by our mayor? Ok, Kroatz, if you want me to vote you down, make your case.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Tinies vs the tall?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

You shall never defeat the tall!
Oh and three failed kill attemts in one night?
Pathetic.
Also…
Hahahahahahahahaaaaah!
Thingy is mine!

but I'm not the FG, That's PP durr.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Just got off work at Jimmy John's. About to chow down on a number 9.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

SORRY GUYS, I'M PARTICIPATING IN CAPSLOCK DAY, SO ALL MY TEXT WILL BE WRITTEN IN CAPS TODAY.

… HMMM… I GUESS I'M JUMPING THE WAGON AND VOTING FOR KROATZ…

Posted at

XD XD XD

You know I'm actually averge hieght. But I'd side with the shorties for the sheer fact that I'm still shorter than those freakishly tall people. 5'10" same as random. Wait if we are the same height and both like playing magic…We are the same person! Or rather we both are different personalities for the same body!

Also votes have been updated.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I vote for Kroatz!
Lynch the bastard!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.