Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Oh, and if someone wouldn't mind directing me to the Title record book, that would be great!

crocty the Usual Suspect
hakoshen the spartan
Waff Waff-Man
Product Placement the Game Master
Gullas the Impaler and Terrible Gambler
harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and Self Proclaimed Furry Pusher
Niccea the Great Deceiver and Keeper of Records
TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Everlasting Pardoner and Bringer of Bloodbaths
Exzachly the smuggest
Salsa the Luckless
Anthony Mercer the Emotional Lurker
Retaya the dramatic
Aghammer the Explosive
Pastel the Mass murderer
rokulily the Minister of Cuteness
I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman

*newish possibilities*
jninjashadow the Town Drunk
ParkerFarker the Crazy Glow Stick Stabber
Randomdudeperson the Confusing
maru the last Rager

Posted at

Does this gueststar have candy green? She best be having the candy.
I have no idea. But what I do know is that I just posted my final Fightsplotion page for the round.

You can find it here http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?cid=237&tid=52690&pid=766129#766129

@Roku: You got my titles wrong. They look more like this TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner, bringer of bloodbaths, the Imperialist of Townston, first one to receive three titles, record holder of titles and the wearer of the green hat

:3

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

@Roku: You got my titles wrong. They look more like this TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner, bringer of bloodbaths, the Imperialist of Townston, first one to receive three titles, record holder of titles and the wearer of the green hat

:3
More like:
TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner, bringer of bloodbaths, the Imperialist of Townston, first one to receive three titles, record holder of titles, the wearer of the green hat and title nazi.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Im in.

No, you're SAME…

It's not that hard.

Posted at

uhhh… um… I'm, uh, I'm… I would like to… uh… join this… um… game…

please.

Im in.
No, you're SAME…

And you're Kroatz… not Product Placement!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Aren't we all Product Placement?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The silly antics are already starting in the sign-up thread? I love this game, just gets crazier every time!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

The silly antics are already starting in the sign-up thread? I love this game, just gets crazier every time!

Did you just call me an antic?
DID YOU!?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Did you just call me an antic?
DID YOU!?

No, of course not. I'm just happy that everyone I know in the game is still as insane a ever!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

…insane…training monkey…

Did you just call me an insane training monkey?
DID YOU!?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Isn't that a good thing? …..wait, I just realized, on the quotes, and…>Eye twitching!<….KROOOOATZ!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hehe. Idiot. :)
About them zombie:

Artists opinion?

For getting to know Gimp it isn't that bad. the colors are well chosen and the whole is easily recognisable. I believe you tried to go for a chibi look? If so then you have made a mistake many people make, chibi doesn't mean that you don't need to draw details, it just means that you draw regular characters smaller, younger, cuter.
The sizes of both arms and legs do not look right to me, the legs are too short, the arms are, in relation to the size of the legs, too long. The head lacks ears, hair and a nose, even though these don't need to be drawn all the time it is important that you at least think about where they could have been placed, if even a slight hint of a nose is given it makes the face look more realistic. In the case of the zombie you should/could have gone for a gaping hole where the nose used to be.
The eyes look good to me, they are placed in the center of the head, which usually is where the eyes are, and they give the impression that they are actually looking at me. The eyes don't have the same shape though, so the zombie looks like he is squinting his left eye a bit, if this was the effect you were going for than it might have been wise to make the eye even smaller.

And next time, draw feet, fingers, eyebrows, shadows, clothing wrinkles and a background. none of these take up a lot of time but they make every image better!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, I was told they are supposed to be simple..okay, I'll fix it!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Ok. Im Sin

Gaaah!
It's not that hard!
You… Are… Same…
Now repeat after me:
I… Am… Same…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Posted at

So many signs? But how do I know which is the REAL PP?!?

Shoot all of us! It's the only way to be sure!
What? You think I don't know that trick? *Shoots the real PP* Oh… well bugger…
HA!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I am the real PP!

Posted at

I am the real PP!
Oh, ok good! Alright, I need you to help me find these doppelgangers post haste lest confusion reign! And… *looks at the "Kroatz said"* and *gulp* ummm… yeah…

Posted at

I am the real PP!
Oh, ok good! Alright, I need you to help me find these doppelgangers post haste lest confusion reign! And… *looks at the "Kroatz said"* and *gulp* ummm… yeah…
Don't worry jninja, I'm the real pp. I just cleverly disguised myself to try to find these imposters…

same
same
Posted at

I am the real PP!
Don't worry jninja, I'm the real pp. I just cleverly disguised myself to try to find these imposters…

Youre doing it wrong.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I am the real PP!

You're doing it terribly wrong my laddy!
Now to prove that I am PP:
Knackebröt Höttefickgnaryucklucklum

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.