Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Náunginn undarlegi Same enginn vill hlusta á hann.

Posted at

I so confuse…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Are we mocking PP with our avatars again? Count me in!

Shouldn't that say Toilet?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Shouldn't that say Toilet?
XD No. "To Let" is another way to say "For Rent" in places where they speak UK English. (Yes they recognize two different Englishes) When I visited Hong Kong, we saw a large billboard with "To Let" on it. However, there was a building placed perfectly in between the "to" and the "let." You can imagine our American teenage glee.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

XD No. "To Let" is another way to say "For Rent" in places where they speak UK English. (Yes they recognize two different Englishes) When I visited Hong Kong, we saw a large billboard with "To Let" on it. However, there was a building placed perfectly in between the "to" and the "let." You can imagine our American teenage glee.

That actually makes sense now. I'm not that familiar with the english language, let alone UK english. I still think there should be an I there though…

It'd be funny-ish.

Posted at

I'd like to join if it's not too late still.

But uh, I'm really confused as to what exactly this is…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

This is Mafia. The game that has taken over the drunk duck forum games forum. Slowly and methodically have we planted ourselves in Drunk Duck's society. We have been going strong for a year and a few of months now. Join us or eat our dust.

^.^ And we barely know what is going on sometimes either. It is one of those things that you play as you learn.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

This is Mafia. The game that has taken over the drunk duck forum games forum. Slowly and methodically have we planted ourselves in Drunk Duck's society. We have been going strong for a year and a few of months now. Join us or eat our dust.

^.^ And we barely know what is going on sometimes either. It is one of those things that you play as you learn.

Of course to some people (ME) everything is perfectly clear.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

To let is all over the place here. Inface its fun to vandalize
You wouldn't dare! I demand pictures!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Well i dont have any but this entire street's just asking for it.

DOIT!

Posted at

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!

Oh… you guys are doing that again… well… carry on then.

Of course you realize that I demand that rokulily puts on her avatar, if you intend on doing this for a while.
I'm the real pp. I just cleverly disguised myself to try to find these imposters…
You forgot your sign.

I can tell you used Babelfish or similar translation program. The whole sentence structure is butchered. Not even Yoda would speak that silly.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'm too lazy to take part. -yawns-

In the prank that is.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

By the way, I never addressed this, and it never came up, but…I will not be putting any Mafia stuff in the Store. Since I'm not responsible for any of the good art. I shall leave that at the artist's discression because it would be unfair for me to get profit (no matter how small it is) off someone else's hard work. Thank you.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I can tell you used Babelfish or similar translation program. The whole sentence structure is butchered. Not even Yoda would speak that silly.

Those are actual words?

Posted at

Those are actual words?
Of course they are. However, in order for that sentence to make sense, you'd have to phrase it like: "Enginn vill hlusta á Same, því að hann er svo undarlegur."

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Those are actual words?
Of course they are. However, in order for that sentence to make sense, you'd have to phrase it like: "Enginn vill hlusta á Same, því að hann er svo undarlegur."

Those aren't words, those are the sounds that a person is making when he's choking.
No seriously… It is true isn't it? About Same I mean?

Posted at

Those aren't words, those are the sounds that a person is making when he's choking.

Það sést greinilega hver af okkur talar fjögur tungumál og hver gerir það ekki.
No seriously… It is true isn't it? About Same I mean?
For the sheer enjoyment of making Same paranoid about this conversation, sure, why not?

Posted at

Actually, he called you weird and said that nobody likes listening to you.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Það sést greinilega hver af okkur talar fjögur tungumál og hver gerir það ekki.

That's not nice…
Ik spreek niet alleen erg goed Engels en Nederlands, ik ben daarnaast ook uitgebreid geschoold in Frans en Duits, hoewel ik deze talen niet daadwerkelijk spreek ben ik wel goed in het begrijpen van wat er tegen me gezegd wordt. Ook ben ik op dit moment bezig met het autodidactisch leren van Japans en ben ik begonnen met een cursus spaans, allemaal om over enkele jaren een wereldreis te kunnen maken. jij ijslandse Droplul…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.