Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

We are currently in the first night, we'll have elections in day one. Which is after night one.

Oh and:
KILL MARU

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Kill Hark.

Then Kroatz.

And Maru.

Then kill Paul.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Kill Maru.

Then Maru.

And Maru.

Then kill Maru.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Kill Maru.

Then Maru.

And Maru.

Then kill Maru.
YOU FIEND! Why am I not on that list!?

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

*Stands in front of maru* Mine! Back off vultures!

same
same
Posted at

Also i just got the Wesker ref. Very smart Ninja. Very smart indeed.
Not sure if running for mayor is happeneing yet as i havent bothered reading yet but does it not usually happen now?
Anyway half assed election poster go!

What am i offering?

Nothing. I hate bribes.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I run for election, because I have a awesome sign! Mine is hand made, crafted with care! Elect me as Mayor, and I will lead the lynches against those no good sign haters! Come on Sign holders, whose with me? *Crowd Cheering* WE will win this thing, the signs shall prevail!

Posted at

DAMMIT FRANCIS THAT'S MY ASS YOUR HITTING! But seriously, this games starts at the night (because everyone knows zombies like night) and the election starts in day one (after 1am gmt today)so I won't start accepting votes/ campaigns till then. Go ahead and get people to vote for you, by all means, just I won't count anything until after Day 1 begins.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I will vote for francis.
And then lynch zeph (unless he reads Harkovast…yes, I've resorted to blackmail!)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

A vote for me is a vote for undependability and an untimely failure.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I promise to personally lynch Maru if anyone votes for me! I will also continue to re…SQUIRREL!

maru
maru
Posted at

I promise to personally lynch Maru if anyone votes for me!
But why? What did I do?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

It's Kroatz, Kroatz never uses any logic. He just randomly kills people and hopes it's a bad person. Hell, he told people to kill Maru before the game even started!

Posted at

Yeah, Kroatz is a bit of an ass, just ignore him. Oh and to the general populas, seeing as how I've only got a precious few people complying with my requests to turn in your stereotypes, I've been forced to re-roll them. Dn't worry, this won't change your role, and if you don't get a PQ from me, then you have no stereotype.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Also, "I Am The 1337 Master", for some reason has something against Rokulily, about every game we play. It seems that these guys are trying to kill off the only sane people in the game, which happen to also be the only girls here. Does that mean something, like girls are more mature? Nah! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to shoot a Nazi in the face, and then run screaming into a shoe store and order a cheese burger with curly fries. Now go read Harkovast! the Mettaur Mayoral campaign is sponsered by Harkovast the web-comic, now go read it!

Posted at

Killing off the competent players is the norm. They usually end up being the biggest risk to the mafia.

However in recruiting game, the competent players often become the prime suspects, since they tend to be recruited first.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

KILL Mettaur then…
Jeesh… Can't a guy just be illogical nowadays?
If anyone I would have thought Harkovast would have understood…
BTW: zombies, don't eat me. I'm on a diet!

I promise to personally lynch Maru if anyone votes for me!
But why? What did I do?

You don't have a sign.

Yeah, Kroatz is a bit of an ass, just ignore him. Oh and to the general populas, seeing as how I've only got a precious few people complying with my requests to turn in your stereotypes, I've been forced to re-roll them. Dn't worry, this won't change your role, and if you don't get a PQ from me, then you have no stereotype.

Since when am I an ass? You're an ass! You and your zombie-being ways… :)

Francis is one cool name. Like Eugene.

And Maurice.

And Susan.

Ok, Now I'm being an ass.

Posted at

Since when am I an ass? You're an ass! You and your zombie-being ways…
I… just… hold… WHO TOLD YOU?!?

Francis is one cool name. Like Eugene.

And Maurice.

And Susan.

Ok, Now I'm being an ass.
Oh… my mistake… carry on sir.

Posted at

Hey! I have a title! Not one I should be proud of, I know… but without it, I'm just a random name! (No offence, Random. XD)

Hmmm… Penis Ooze. Yummie.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

We must kill people randomly! I thinks it should be Kroatz, he is betraying the signs! He dares to side against the sign-holders, yet has the nerve to kill people in our name? Only true sign-holders kill non-sign-holders, but he is a disgrace to us all! God, he wants to kill me, right when I'm trying to review a web-comic with Hark? The nerve I say, the nerve! Oh, and he wants to burn down the bakery. And hates puppies.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.