Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Damn I can't seem to think of how to do the avi…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Count me in.
I think we have another regular! This day cycle thing might play out well, considering how other people will attack and defned leaves many a defense open. I just hope I'll be the vigilante…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Or just put your avi in black and white…I took an old one, rotated the ears, got rid of the fangs and desaturated it.

It used to look like this:

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I quite like mine. I think i may keep it this way. Only took 5 minutes to scribble.
It actually looks good, rather professional. Yeah, you should keep it that way.

Posted at

Sign me up, mac. I want in on this game, see? nya!

-turns around, slaps passing woman-

same
same
Posted at

And sophisticated. Like caviare smeared on a bowler hat.

Ah! A newcomer. They have newly came. On second thought that sounds wrong.

Well since i've been here. Obviously id be wrong.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sign me up, mac. I want in on this game, see? nya!

-turns around, slaps passing woman-
Of all the mafia games in all the world, she had to step into mine… Look who I talked back!

Ochi the Trendsetter

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

…wait, I forgot, to advertise! Not just me, but a forum game! Not Forum Fighters this time tho! Join DnD! In the Forums Games section!

I played so much and have no title, Ochi just walks in and it's handed to Ochi like a piece of candy? … :/

Posted at

I played so much and have no title, Ochi just walks in and it's handed to Ochi like a piece of candy? … :/
Oh no, no. I used to play quite often, starting with Mafia II, except that I had to attend two campuses and hold a job.

Anyhow, if it sticks I'll dub you Mettaur the Atomic Fireball. You will thus be handed a title that is not only LIKE a piece of candy, it IS a piece of candy.

Candy is pretty sticky, you know, so it might stick. -sober nod-

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ochi is a Vet. She has just been MIA. She went MIA before the title list.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ah, I remember now, from the comic. But then why did Same say Ochi was new?

same
same
Posted at

Atomic Fireball.

I LOVE THOSE!! Although a mouthful of them is not recommended. Rubbing your eyes after handling them isn't either.

And because i didn't recognise her. She was new for a split second in my mind.
Also since i've only joined since… I forget. 20 something.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, isn't the policy with veterans, that if they don't find a team quick they're found as a threat and eliminated? I guess Ochi better find an alliance soon…

Posted at

…wait, I forgot, to advertise!
Advertising? The nerve of you. I was about to invite you to go over to Fightsplosion and vote for your favorite competitor but now I don't think I will.
Ochi got that title ages ago. And don't worry about waiting long before receiving a title. I myself had to wait ages before someone suggested a title for me. You'll get one eventually.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Aw, I wanted to vote for the Norse gods…so Ochi is a powerful Veteran, eh? Well, we'll see if Ochi still is as good as before.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Mettaur the Atomic Mirelurk. Done.

Welcome back Ochi, I'll be your GM today, may I offer you a complemetary cookie?

By the way:
NEW RULE: Anyone advertising anything in my game will have to shout 'An Armadillo ate my teapot!' at the end of the advertisement or I'll torture you just for fun. M'kay?

By the way2:
Does anyone have the FULL row of titles of TFGM?

Posted at

NEW RULE: Anyone advertising anything in my game will have to shout 'An Armadillo ate my teapot!' at the end of the advertisement or I'll torture you just for fun. M'kay?
Do you support the grandfather clause?

same
same
Posted at

Mettaur the Atomic Mirelurk. Done.

Welcome back Ochi, I'll be your GM today, may I offer you a complemetary cookie?

By the way:

By the way2:
Does anyone have the FULL row of titles of TFGM?
THE COOKIE OF DECEIT!

This time i quoted for proof.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Do you support the grandfather clause?

Ehm…

NO!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hm…Mirelurks…I think our next fight may hav efictional characters in it, as well as fights to come. Thanks. And don't worry, it won't be a bunch of Fallout stuff. If it was, then we couldn't sell Forum Fighters merchandise later on.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

THE COOKIE OF DECEIT!

This time i quoted for proof.

Proof of what? That the cookie never existed?

And Mettaur forgot the new rule. His death shall be most excrutiating! Muhahahahaaah!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.