Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

my bakery is gonna get trashed again isn't it? sigh.

also hark. what does lily livered even mean? like, why is it called that?

-crocty is ex-mafia. he made a big fair thee well speech and needs to make an equally heroic return speech if he wants back in. or just sign up for a game again. whatever works.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

-crocty is ex-mafia. he made a big fair thee well speech and needs to make an equally heroic return speech if he wants back in. or just sign up for a game again. whatever works.
Oh I need a return speech? I better prepare one just in case I do want to play again…

What Pokemon song will this be based on…Hmm….

Hey remember all those mafia members in that thing called fightsplosion? Well its down to two mafia members agianst two nonmafia members in the semifinals! Please help cheer Niccea and myself to victory :3
HEY. NO.

NO. THIS IS NOT ON. THE GLOVES ARE OFF NOW. AND THERE ARE BRASS KNUCKLES AND ACID UNDER THEM.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

We are not, how you say, fooling around! Me and my associates are willing to blow this bakery sky high unless our demands are met! Deliver the goods, or we start killing hostages! *points camera to various delicious items from bakery* We'll start with the coconut puffs!

Posted at

oh god, It happened again! PF Tools didn't make it on the map! Why, oh, why?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Uh… it did. It's E5 Parker Farker…

Just couldn't fit the whole name, and the tools is a tad illegible.

same
same
Posted at

We are not, how you say, fooling around! Me and my associates are willing to blow this bakery sky high unless our demands are met! Deliver the goods, or we start killing hostages! *points camera to various delicious items from bakery* We'll start with the coconut puffs!

If im your "associate" Id rather have a cherry bakewell.

Posted at

yeah sorry, I just noticed it before seeing that. Sorry for doubting you, gamesmaster, Zeph. And thank you for putting it in. It looks damn hot.

Posted at

Oh I need a return speech? I better prepare one just in case I do want to play again…

What Pokemon song will this be based on…Hmm….

Hey remember all those mafia members in that thing called fightsplosion? Well its down to two mafia members agianst two nonmafia members in the semifinals! Please help cheer Niccea and myself to victory :3
HEY. NO.

NO. THIS IS NOT ON. THE GLOVES ARE OFF NOW. AND THERE ARE BRASS KNUCKLES AND ACID UNDER THEM.
You abandon the mafia way. I will beat you in the name of all mafia players everywhere. Also you want the gloves off? Well do you have any idea what are underneath my gloves? An other set of gloves. But these are fluffy ones! But do you know what is under them? My iron fists!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I think you should all support Crocty…TFGM would be totally surprised! Wouldn't expect a thing. Trust me.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

What's this about Fightsplosion?

I'm not saying you should vote for Crocty or anything, but it's pretty much common knowledges that monkeys smell bad.

And Crocty smells very good. Like soap and shampoo. And Britishness.

Also, I'm saying you should vote for Crocty.

I endorse this as an awesome ex-mafia who once mafia'd with the best of them.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Meh. I was the only guy to vote for PP, might as well be the only guy to vote for TFGM.

Also, EITHER UPDATE OR PLAY SOME MAFIA YOU TWO!!

Kidding. About the or else thing. We'd really like to have you back

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

What is this "Update"? I don't understand. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING D:

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I THINK I'LL VOTE FOR CROCTY.

Woah hey, that's a really good idea. :o

Also, I'll probably play mafia again, that'd be neat. We'll see later on.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I think I'll vote for TFGM

Don't mess with me. I know Code-Fu

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I think I'll not vote for TFGM

Don't mess with me. I know Code-Fu

That's right pastel. You shouldn't be altering people's quotes.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Let's get this show on the road!
YEAH!

maru
maru
Posted at

I am also confused

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

People are promoting fightsplosion, some people are having a nerdfight, some people are being confused, some people are rallying the troops and finally:

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm keeping mafia xXx alive!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Dont show pics of women! You might provoke Mett. Never provoke a horny teen. Thats a sticky situation.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You know what. By the time Aqua_ng comes back I intend to have drawn a picture of PP, Hak, and I standing around a representation of the forum games looking slightly childish. Aqua_ng on the side with a speech bubble: You didn't break it, did you?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Dont show pics of women! You might provoke Mett. Never provoke a horny teen. Thats a sticky situation.

HOLY BAGEL IN THE SKY, THAT'S MORE SMOKING THEN SOME GOOD LOX! DAMN, FERGET REGULATIONS, YEEEHAW!

Okay, baked to half-baked bakery terrorism!

You have taken too long! We are going to have to start killing hostages! Mine friend here has been, how you say, starving for some death! *Hands bakewell over, focuses camera on execution*

There will be more, unless you comply with our demands…you know what? Hand over one of those, how you say, delicious treats.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

-blank stares a ketchup bottle-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.