Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

That's a real picture of real puppies that my puppy had. they're so cute. if we had more land, and a bigger house, we woulda kept more.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

m-must…resist…the…the…c-c-cute…ness!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Unless drawn by Rokulily. Rokulily is able to exceed the natural cuteness barrier by 2000%.
LIES! Not 2000%, nowhere close to that! IT'S OVER 9000!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

[picture]

You and Crocty have the same taste in fashion.

same
same
Posted at

You know what. Im not going to use a poster. Im not even going to beg for votes. I will run for mayor. But providing you want to vote for me then do so. If not don't. I may not be popular, I may not be smart but one thing i am definitly not is a transvestite! Woah wait… I went off track.

Vote for me if you want a mayor who wont let it go to his head. Who won't abuse his powers and who won't allow chinese knockoffs to be sold in local shops.

/speech.

Posted at

I'm running, vote for me, the one statistically best to put in office. Based on the fact I've killed no one in my whole mafia career

Seriously, vote for me. It's what's best for Townston, and Chester. Plus happy hour at the Loot N' Hooch.

I'm wearing a hat.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ninja would absolutely be my choice of pardoner. Will you spare the puppy if pardoner?

Posted at

Ninja would absolutely be my choice of pardoner. Will you spare the puppy if pardoner?
That would all depend on my level of rage and alcohol

Posted at

Well it looks like old tfgm has some tough compition. But I will become pardoner or mayor! Crocty is back I can't afford to go unprotected. Also Ni are you going to make me an avi? :3 Or are you to busy T.T

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I can guarentte that if I get elected to office, your alcohol levels will be much higher than usual. After all, Civil War general were best when drunk, correct?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well it looks like old tfgm has some tough compition. But I will become pardoner or mayor! Crocty is back I can't afford to go unprotected. Also Ni are you going to make me an avi? :3 Or are you to busy T.T

Shh. Don't say my name out loud. I'm at work. If you are a good boy I'll make you one when I get my fightsplosion page made tomorrow.

Speaking of which. I only have 8 days of my free photoshop trial. If you want any changes done to the map. Speak now or wait until I actually buy it.

Posted at

I don't normally run or ask for much, but I've played quite a few traditional-style Mafia games and I'm qualified. I'd really like to be the pardoner this time.

I've read the comics of nearly every player, familiarized myself with the profiles, have prior experience with Niccea's clues, have already drawn pictures for some of you, and am innocent this time.

I believe that, rather than morals or fairness, the most important thing in a game is winning at any cost; victory is paramount. I remain fiercely loyal to my own side, the townie side this time, and provided I am granted the power to do so will aid in the brutal annihilation of the opposition with neither mercy nor regret.

I shall be the sexiest of pardoners as I crush my enemies from the back of my mighty war panda. There is really no denying it.

Posted at

Hey, niccea, can you squeeze the Loot N' Hooch somewhere?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I decided to run, hell practice is practice.

Right my speech.

"People of Townston, I know that that psycho-path ahs steered you into war, several others have dragged you down dark dank 1940's cities, hell one even ripped open a wurmhole to other dimensions and time periods. But I Zeph, will guide you in the noble fight against the mafia, these hoodlums will not plague our streets, I will act quickly and justly so that the people of townston may sleep safely at night, I will not be giving bribes, for that is a corrupt politician's way into office. No instead, I stand before you, as a simple man, offering my services to you fine townies. Also I think my picture turned out pretty good."

Best I could for a picture of myself.

Also, as for my qualifications, I like to play RTS', real time strategy, as my last game suggests I like to use strategy over mindlessly killing things.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I already asked her myself, thought you might want it there. Looking out for ya, I think that deserves a vote.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I have never killed a townie. ever. in my entire 3-5 games.

Posted at

Screw it. Im not running anymore. I know i won't win.
In that case, then, fall in with my special brand of heartless charisma and vooooote Ochi! <3

I want to be pardoner, not mayor, because if we end up with a mafia mayor I want to stand in the way and prevent unnecessary lynches. It's a better tactical position for someone of the townie persuasion.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Vote for me. I guarantee that the Mafia will die horrible deaths!
And I am very sophisticated.

Posted at

I already asked her myself, thought you might want it there. Looking out for ya, I think that deserves a vote.
Well, if I vote for you, that is one less vote for Chester's life. You don't want me to kill a puppy do you? Remember people, I wanna kill the mob, not puppies. But I'm also a man of my word. Vote Jninja for an honest candidate… and by honest I mean ne who sucks at any evil role and is therefore the safest choice.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Just running so I could draw a crappy ass picture.

-knows he doesn't stand a chance-

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, if I vote for you, that is one less vote for Chester's life. You don't want me to kill a puppy do you? Remember people, I wanna kill the mob, not puppies. But I'm also a man of my word. Vote Jninja for an honest candidate… and by honest I mean ne who sucks at any evil role and is therefore the safest choice.
Then I'll vote for you. That way it's even, and it's not as sad as having a vote for yourself.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Zeph, Ochi and jninja I just want to say all your posters are AMAZING!
panda warriors, bad ass goings on and threats of puppy death.
I especially like zephs poster having what looks to be a monster Hark face behind him!
I just scrolled and noticed awesome posters from mattaur and salsa too!

Wow! This is easily the highest poster standard I have ever seen.

But alas, I am still voting for TFGM.
Fan art talks, and I cant say no to bribes.
And no, I dont even feel a little bit guilty!

Posted at

We count as voting for selves yes? Not all GM's do it…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.