Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

We count as voting for selves yes? Not all GM's do it…
As my teacher always said. Why the hell are you running if you aren't going to vote for yourself? The GM election is different. It is assumed that you would already vote for yourself or you would not be running.

Posted at

Good to be sure.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

You know what would be a great idea.

Voting for TheFlyingGreenMonkey.

I endorse the lad!

maru
maru
Posted at

Well, if I vote for you, that is one less vote for Chester's life. You don't want me to kill a puppy do you?
Well, we can't have that now can we?

Posted at

Yeah, I'm not gonna compete against posters like that. I won't stand a chance.

All I have are my words so here's to me, trying to convince the lot of you.

You know my record. In office I can do allot of good. Outside of office I'm likely to be found dead in the street before the post election parties are over. Therefore in order for me to enjoy this game, I need the protection. The biggest factor to consider is the question, am I mafia or not? Well, you should also know my piss poor luck in getting a mafia/baddie role in this game. In fact, I think Mettaur now has been mafia more often then me and with +15 games on him, I'm having trouble figuring out how that's possible. I know that the detective is a very busy man/woman but s/he should be able to figure out my identity should s/he wish to check me out.

I'm don't consider myself very greedy. I don't run for office every single game like some people. But only when I'm willing to dedicate myself to do the best I can at office. I promise you that voting for me will not be a waste.

Also I'm a moderator. That has to count for something :P

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

but folks, i still have all the puppies.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Vote me, and I will not drop a bus full of mewling kittens into the crocodile pit. Consider that.

Posted at

but folks, i still have all the puppies.
And I still have a gun to one!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Meh never been mayor. And when I was the vigilante in Monkey's game, I worked well with PP in strategizing. I just run cause I've never been it. And its an excuse to practice my drawing.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That puppy looks possesed. No creature of god has that much of a shine in their eyes…

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

this is super hard. i want to vote puppies, but i don't want a puppy to die, and ochi is riding a panda. a panda.

and then people are asking me to vote for them… don't know what to dooooo…

i dunno mett, i can get some shiny eyes going. bet maru can too.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That's something different, a NEWBORN puppy couldn't have learned that mind-trick by yet! It must be something dark and evil in that pup, something that should not be spared…

Also, you have no love for the orphan kittens?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this many people running for mayor at the same time. And we've got puppies, awesomesauce, and more puppies… in dire peril. And a woman riding a panda with a trident. Holy crap.

But I already voted. I'm past the days of asking for bribes I never receive, or being mesmerized by cool posters which, admittedly have a great deal of "omgIwannavoteforthat" factor, or arguments about who will do what to who and with what variety of spoon.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

That's something different, a NEWBORN puppy couldn't have learned that mind-trick by yet! It must be something dark and evil in that pup, something that should not be spared…

Also, you have no love for the orphan kittens?

and you're threatening orphan kittens now?! this is like the bakery incident all over again mett! disappointment.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Whats the awsomesauce Hako?

Posted at

and you're threatening orphan kittens now?! this is like the bakery incident all over again mett! disappointment.
Yeah Mett, at least I brought MY OWN pup.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Whats the awsomesauce Hako?

Hah, as if you have to ask, good sir.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yeah Mett, at least I brought MY OWN pup.
No one listens to the nice guy, it's the people who are willing ot take a risk, to make a sacrifice, that win in the end. That save the town.

…also, pulling out the ultimate bribe now. No Fallout jokes at all, and I will limit the pervy jokes.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Vote for me.

I have Manly Unicorns.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That's Roku's territory.

Posted at

or arguments about who will do what to who and with what variety of spoon.
Dammit, Hakoshen, RIGHT after I composed my brilliant argument about how I intended to eviscerate the godfather with nothing but a Victorian-era shrimp fork.

Ugh, what timing. Fuhgeddaboutit. -disgusted handwave-

maru
maru
Posted at

i dunno mett, i can get some shiny eyes going. bet maru can too.
Yep, I do it a lot

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

That's Roku's territory.

nah, i cornered the badass unicorn market. manly unicorns aren't always badass.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.